Iron
Hi i m 16 and i take Daily
- 50mg Zinc
- 500mg Magnesium
- Vitamin D3
- 5000mg Creatine
- 800mg Calcium
- 10000 mg L-Citrulline and 4000 mg Beatine tmg as pre workout

Is There other supplement that help me grow taller or increase test level?

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, exlurkervv999, ryuken and 1 other person
grow taller JFL no nigger just take ashwaganda

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
kys with this cope list

you need hgh ai and raw milk; everything else is cope retard

• +1
Reactions: sb23
kys with this cope list

you need hgh ai and raw milk; everything else is cope retard
Stfu you Incel. Everything on the List is proven by scientific studies

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dziad, exlurkervv999, sb23 and 1 other person
Stfu you Incel. Everything on the List is proven by scientific studies
Synthetic supplements are hardly bioavailable. Don't get me wrong, I still take a lot of stuff, but you are going to have a negligible, if any, height increase after supplementing this stuff for years.
You can't beat a good diet, good sleep, exercise, and yes, a growth factor and/or an AI. There's no other way to get a noticeable height increase.
Also, ironic to call people incels after asking advice on a looksmaxxing forum notorious for harbouring incels.
If you aren't going to take criticism, even if it's harsh, don't ask your question.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and sb23
Your list is 99% supplements, you can't digest supplements and most of them are fake. You're so fucking low iq it's insane

• +1
it increases test stupid nigger, you still have stress dont act like you dont
you're a fucking fool. The increase is so tiny it's meaningless plus it is more hepatotoxic than most oral steroids. Even halotestin is more liver safe then this shit. Its only good for reducing cortisol.

• +1
Reactions: dziad, aids and Rea
His list is supplements.. hence the title. Don't know what there isn't.

Not true.

If fake is synonymous with negligible impact, then maybe. But also not true.
You don't know anything i cba arguing with some retarded greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, sb23 and aids
You don't know anything i cba arguing with some retarded greycel
Says the person that initially used ChatGPT to farm rep on my threads :lul: about a much more 'common-sense' topic too.

• +1
you're a fucking fool. The increase is so tiny it's meaningless plus it is more hepatotoxic than most oral steroids. Even halotestin is more liver safe then this shit. Its only good for reducing cortisol.
fuck off nigger

I am not disagreeing with you, but are you able to cite anything that mentions liver toxicity from Ashwagandha? I take it now, but would reconsider if what you said is remotely true.

• +1
Maybe I'll take that instead :lul:
Thanks for the insight, won't take it again after my current supply runs.
You can still take it, it's completely fine (if used in moderation and selectively when you need it). But the notation that something is good because it's considered natural is stupid. I personally use ashwaganda selectively, when I use to take it everyday I had raised liver enzymes. Just dont fall into the trap of 'natty=healthy'.

• +1
Reactions: aids
You can still take it, it's completely fine (if used in moderation and selectively when you need it). But the notation that something is good because it's considered natural is stupid. I personally use ashwaganda selectively, when I use to take it everyday I had raised liver enzymes. Just dont fall into the trap of 'natty=healthy'.
Of course, I normally cycled it because I was somewhat aware of the liver toxicity but not to the extent in that article where some guy presented suffering jaundice.

• +1
Synthetic supplements are hardly bioavailable. Don't get me wrong, I still take a lot of stuff, but you are going to have a negligible, if any, height increase after supplementing this stuff for years.
You can't beat a good diet, good sleep, exercise, and yes, a growth factor and/or an AI. There's no other way to get a noticeable height increase.
Also, ironic to call people incels after asking advice on a looksmaxxing forum notorious for harbouring incels.
If you aren't going to take criticism, even if it's harsh, don't ask your question.
i dont really take These Supplemente to grow taller.
I take them to max my natrual Testosteron production because I dont get enough of These micronutrients from my Diet and L Citrulline And Betaine Tmg for a better pump in the gym

i dont really take These Supplemente to grow taller.
Can't be asked helping you if you're not even going to acknowledge what I said.
They aren't going to improve your 'natrual Testosteron production' by much, that was implied.

- 50mg Zinc
- 500mg Magnesium
- Vitamin D3
- 5000mg Creatine
- 800mg Calcium

How much money you got lol

50mg zinc = copper deficiency

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
- 50mg Zinc
- 500mg Magnesium
- Vitamin D3
- 5000mg Creatine
- 800mg Calcium

Calcium citrate or carbonate?