My supplement stack (Testosteronemaxx/IQmaxx)

lstar2005

lstar2005

PRAISE THE SUN
Shilajit 500 mg
Ashwaghanda 500 mg
Omega 3 600 mg
D3 2000 IU
Zinc 30 mg
Magnesium 375 mg

Let's do it
IMG 20240828 002826

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and ducksoover
Why is this forum so cringe now? This thread reads like some shit a normie fitness influencer post on their snapchat. "Lets do it" :soy:

What is the point of the pic? Wouldn't blood work showing test levels and other indicators be more appropriate? Or an IQ test score before you try the supplements?

The looksmaxxing section of this website was once useful now it is fucking shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: axm, ducksoover, aussiecel and 1 other person
Why is this forum so cringe now? This thread reads like some shit a normie fitness influencer post on their snapchat. "Lets do it" :soy:

What is the point of the pic? Wouldn't blood work showing test levels and other indicators be more appropriate? Or an IQ test score before you try the supplements?

2000 IU of Vitamin D3 is the reason he has abs buddy. Don't you know anything?

2000 IU of Vitamin D3 is the reason he has abs buddy. Don't you know anything?

I'm just showing my current physique, if you're going to clown on me at least give me some advice. I might be coping

I'm just showing my current physique, if you're going to clown on me at least give me some advice. I might be coping
I'm not familiar with Shilajit, but I actively use all other supplements you've listed, among some others.
The effect on your testosterone specifically from the supplements is going to be minimal, and the effect on your IQ is going to be non-existent. Your ability to recognise patterns won't suddenly become better via taking these supplements.

I'm not clowning on you nor your physique, but what you're taking will not have the impact you're expecting, and if you feel it is, then it's placebo.

• +1
Reactions: lstar2005
I'm not familiar with Shilajit, but I actively use all other supplements you've listed, among some others.
The effect on your testosterone specifically from the supplements is going to be minimal, and the effect on your IQ is going to be non-existent. Your ability to recognise patterns won't suddenly become better via taking these supplements.

I'm not clowning on you nor your physique, but what you're taking will not have the impact you're expecting, and if you feel it is, then it's placebo.
Thanks for the reply. Just to be clear, I'm not expecting 40% increase in test just by taking some pills, I'm taking them because of the indirect effect (mainly better sleep and gut microbiome health) which might correlate to better energy levels and concentration.
I have a balanced diet, I train PPL 6 days a week and run 5 times a week (2,5 km). I also play chess in my spare time. However I feel sore and exhausted most of the time. That's why I am trying out supplements 🤷🏻‍♀️

• +1
Reactions: aids
Thanks for the reply. Just to be clear, I'm not expecting 40% increase in test just by taking some pills, I'm taking them because of the indirect effect (mainly better sleep and gut microbiome health) which might correlate to better energy levels and concentration.
I have a balanced diet, I train PPL 6 days a week and run 5 times a week (2,5 km). I also play chess in my spare time. However I feel sore and exhausted most of the time. That's why I am trying out supplements 🤷🏻‍♀️
Again, you're not drinking water from the fountain of youth here.
Impact will be minimal. Don't expect much.

Again, you're not drinking water from the fountain of youth here.
Impact will be minimal. Don't expect much.
What can help? What are you taking

• +1
Reactions: aids
What can help? What are you taking
I'm saying supplements do help, but not to the extent you're expecting now.
I'd take a probiotic as well, dosage of 50 billion CFUs/day.

I wouldn't anticipate a big difference is all.