Does this surgery make me chad?
any other improvement or changes you would suggest

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
made nose way too small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and MentalistKebab
made nose way too small

new mouth:nose ratio becomes 1.64 which is ideal. But I can ask him to make a more modest revision, because last thing i want is uncanny valley. thanks chad (y)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
you mog though
Jesse Plemons

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 439
Your eyebrows are still shitty and it hurts... Work on their density, other than that morph looks pretty decent and i can see improvement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 4614
Your eyebrows are still shitty and it hurts... Work on their density, other than that morph looks pretty decent and i can see improvement.
agreed. might get eyebrow transplant since it is really cheap, but ill try some cope oils first.
do you think second one is chad?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and needsolution
agreed. might get eyebrow transplant since it is really cheap, but ill try some cope oils first.
Nose looks too feminine in the after.
Maybe try mouth widening. Nose could be better but don't make the nasal base so narrow/small.

well its above average obviously but not at that level yet... very hard to get on that level with that shitty colouring, definition... you denser, darker eyebrows (eyebrow transplant seems like option, just find good surgeon who wont leave you botched) and eyelashes, your skin tone needs to be improve a little bit (a little bit more tanned and better red undertone, you are pretty smart guy, you know what do to to achieve that)... ofc may be its not flattering lighting and it looks slighty better in other conditions but yeah based on this picture you need to improve your colouring so badly.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Nose looks too feminine in the after.
Maybe try mouth widening. Nose could be better but don't make the nasal base so narrow/small.

I agree, but i want the morph to be realistic aswell.
I dont know any methods to widen mouth which is effective and leave no scars. I'll ask him to revise the nose.
Thank you bro

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
You need to dye your hair and brows asap

well its above average obviously but not at that level yet... very hard to get on that level with that shitty colouring, definition... you denser, darker eyebrows (eyebrow transplant seems like option, just find good surgeon who wont leave you botched) and eyelashes, your skin tone needs to be improve a little bit (a little bit more tanned and better red undertone, you are pretty smart guy, you know what do to to achieve that)... ofc may be its not flattering lighting and it looks slighty better in other conditions but yeah based on this picture you need to improve your colouring so badly.

Yeah I agree with you.

Didnt really care much about the softmaxxing on the morph because exactly what i need to do (beta carotene, astaxanthin, vitamin c and vitamin a, retina and moderate sun exposure) Had some hormonal problems and lockdown with little sun so skin looks shit.

-Eyebrow: transplant is good because they charge per gaft so its much cheaper than HT since there are fewer gafts needed. But ideally i can grow it with peppermint oil which some users had great results. coloring hair is easy tbh

thanks for the honest answer. Above average is not good enough for me tbh, need to find something to get me to chad tier

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
So ill tell him to revise it with the following changes
-Thicker and darker eyebrows
- more masuline nose compared to morph

Mouth widening isnt realistic for surgery rn so ill leave it out

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne

more like for me i would prefer to do one surgery (Jaw +nose combo). If i do mouth widening id have to do 3, also i dont really know any good surgery for it without scaring

Who did your morph btw