My surgical plan

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
I'm getting MSE in December.The ortho told me 3mm's on each zygo was possible, I'm also going to be wearing a FM during the MSE procedure. I've already told him but I'll tell him again when I meet him at his clinic that I want as much forward growth of my maxilla and mandible as possible Then it'll take around 3-4 months to assess the results.

Then my bimax in Switzerland, for which I still have to consult with the doctor through Skype, this one actually will give me MLF2 along with the BSSO which is crucial to fix my midface. Then prolly I'll get implants but first I'll have to get the MSE and the bimax
I'm scheduled for the Skype consultation with this Swiss surgeon next month. I'm excited

I'm also scheduled for the HT consultation with the Spanish HT surgeon on the 25th this month. Already been on fix for 4.5 months. By the time I get the HT my hairloss will probably have fully stabilized

Then a HT somewhere down the line

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Incoming, Lev Peshkov and 6 others
go to willis

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, CursedOne and Deleted member 7776
Who's Willis?
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5912, malignant and 1 other person
The ortho told me 3mm's on each zygo was possible, I'm also going to be wearing a FM during the MSE procedure. I've already told him but I'll tell him again when I meet him at his clinic that I want as much forward growth of my maxilla and mandible as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
How much will all this cost

How much will all this cost
The MSE+FM will cost 7k Euros in total.

The MLF2 not sure since I've only consulted with the surgeon for 10 minutes so far but in the email he told me most likely it would cost 50k.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax, a.i.ngel and lifestyle21873

The MLF2 not sure since I've only consulted with the surgeon for 10 minutes so far but in the email he told me most likely it would cost 50k.
What about the ht ?

i thought a facemask with mse only advanced the maxilla? is mandible advancement possible with fm if true lifefuel

where do you get all that money from?

No CCW and no genioplasty or chin shield OP ?

A few months ago you made a post on reddit, that you have a fixed secured surgery date for a bimax in germany.
Now suddenly everything is cancelled, and you are following the next surgery fantasy, that you will never get.

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead
where do you get all that money from?
Parents. I told them either pay for them or I'll kill myself.
What about the ht ?
He charges 4Euros/graft so since I'm looking at around 2,5k grafts it's gonna be around 10k Euros

i thought a facemask with mse only advanced the maxilla? is mandible advancement possible with fm if true lifefuel
Hopefully so, I'll ask him but I believe it is possible.

No CCW and no genioplasty or chin shield OP ?
I don't believe CCW is possible with MLF2. Basically it's gonna be a Lefort2 cut without involving the nasal bones, my whole midface but the nasal bones/cavity will be moved. I'll talk to him about whether he would recommend a sliding or oblique genio for me, can't tell which one I need but I have a feeling I need an oblique genioplasty

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and nastynas

He charges 4Euros/graft so since I'm looking at around 2,5k grafts it's gonna be around 10k Euros

I don't believe CCW is possible with MLF2. Basically it's gonna be a Lefort2 cut without involving the nasal bones, my whole midface but the nasal bones/cavity will be moved. I'll talk to him about whether he would recommend a sliding or oblique genio for me, can't tell which one I need but I have a feeling I need an oblique genioplasty
Nice man good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 6873 and 3 others
Do you try to get more compact midface also?

based. good luck on your ascension
Oh no but i ask my dad once if he wants to pay for my moped license and thats too much:feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 7776
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas and malignant
What is the difference between bimax and lf2 ?

What is the difference between bimax and lf2 ?
Bimax usually involves BSSO which moves the lower jaw forward, and Lefort1 which moves the lower maxilla (upper jaw) forward. My issue is the whole maxilla and zygos so I'll need an osteotomy which moves the entire midface especially the maxilla forward which the Lefort2 osteotomy will achieve. The only difference will be that I'm going to undergo a modified version of the Lefort2 osteotomy which will be a standard Lefort2 cut but without involving the nasal bones / cavity

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and KDA Player
willis guy just rope already :lul:

@Mohamad

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7776
Bimax usually involves BSSO which moves the lower jaw forward, and Lefort1 which moves the lower maxilla (upper jaw) forward. My issue is the whole maxilla and zygos so I'll need an osteotomy which moves the entire midface especially the maxilla forward which the Lefort2 osteotomy will achieve. The only difference will be that I'm going to undergo a modified version of the Lefort2 osteotomy which will be a standard Lefort2 cut but without involving the nasal bones / cavity

Thanks for the informations man, gl in your plan hope it will works for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
You mentally ill troglodyte... I feel sorry for your parents for having to endure you.
I’m doing close to the same thing. Being ugly severely affects your quality of life and how people treat you. Why should your parents have hundreds of thousands in the bank account while their son has to wait years to have enough for surgery just to be treated normally? Nothing wrong with telling the truth.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 7776
@Won'tStopNoodling please can you pm me pics, I want to see if ur ugly or just mentalcel no dox

I’m doing close to the same thing. Being ugly severely affects your quality of life and how people treat you. Why should your parents have hundreds of thousands in the bank account while their son has to wait years to have enough for surgery just to be treated normally? Nothing wrong with telling the truth.
Thanks for the informations man, gl in your plan hope it will works for you

Because you are adults who aren't entitled to your parents money they worked for... If you need the surgery so badly you can get a loan and take some responsibility.
Threatening suicide is a pathetic high e thing to do.

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Because you are adults who aren't entitled to your parents money they worked for... If you need the surgery so badly you can get a loan and take some responsibility.
I literally can't get 57k Euros within 1 year or so and I'm already 24.

Idk why you quoted me.

Get surgeries any way you can or you’re just coping. If he truly is suicidal over being ugly then his parents should help him out. Good luck saving up $50k to spend on a single surgery before you turn 30. At that point your only options will be post wall women looking to betabux. If he gets it now he can slay prime club sluts.

It’s his parents’ fault anyways. If they were ugly they should’ve never reproduced like they did in ancient times.

Bro I really hate you're not making your parents pay for all of it. I would at least loan or pay 40% of it