My take on steroid cycle

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
I started injecting a week ago, Im still learning about diet and training but here is my take on what im planning to do with training and eating.
Stats:
Height:186
Weight:78kg/ 171
Bicep:37
Chest:101
Waist:76
Neck:40
Shoulders:128
I Have a decent base, my arms and legs are long with short torso and big shoulders, Im currently working 4-5days a week in a warehouse (about 15km a day on foot +8-10tons of shit thrown around in packages ranging from 1-20kg) So I need to eat more shit, dont do as much cardio except for warmup
Diet
Meal 1:
Oatmeal 80g
Spoon of peanut butter
apple
25g of pumpkin seeds
25g wpc
NAC 500mg, Alpha lipoid acid 500mg, 200g chromium, cit C 500mg, butter acid 1 capsule +msm
Meal 2/3/4/5
80g of rice/ 320g of potatotes (There are a lot of diffrent options but I dont like gluten or other shit, if I get tired ill switch to other carb sources)
150g of chicken/ 150g of turkey / 150g of fish / 125g of steak
150-200g of weggies (usually brocolli, carrots, pickles)
+ 2 of those meals I got 200mg chromium and Omega 3, 1g
Meal 6
5 eggs
35 of almonds
2 tomatoes
25g of WPC
190g of makreel
butter acid, d3 4000units, d3+k2, magnesium 2g
+4-5 liters of water a day
Tricks: Ususally I dont buy chicken breasts because they are expensive, going for whole legs or dumstics or even whole chicken gets you better price for lean chicken and you also get the bones wich i Use to cook something along the lines of chicken soup for 1 meal, add some rice and eat that (Extra colagen from the bones)
I recomend eating some garlic and ginger with every meal to keep yourself from getting sick especially rn in winter

Training:
Its personal Im not gonna give you exact guidelines because its counterintuitive. First you need to fix your body then and only then you are capable of making a training program for yourselfs, following a set routines is okay but only if you do not have any issiues (witch is not really happening in these days escpecially for basement dwelling incels)

Regeneration:
8-9 hours of sleep
Cold-hot showers after workouts
Stretching between sets, after the workout
fizotheraphy (that was prescibed by a proffesional)
BCAA after workouts to speed up the process
I think its everything that Im capable of with my limited resources rn, I've been thinking about some oils or herbal mixes that thai monks use but its probably not gonna help a lot and the stench is not gonna be very nice.
Cycle:
mk677- 10g a day
test enantate 300ml every 4.5 days for 16 weeks
Turinabol 30mg per day split to 2 doses (15g each) for 6 weeks
After turinabol im gonna jump on lgd4033 when the testosterone is fully saturated
PCT: Clomid + HCG as prescribed by jefferson in his thread first testosterone cycle
Afterwords:
I ain't a great writer but I think that post will help some of you, Im looking for any advices that will be constructive and helpfull, saying shit like steroids are bad aren't welcome I know the consequences and Im gonna roll with them

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel
Your diet is good but consider dropping the Eggs and Meat and instead have some Quinoa, Kale, Spinach, etc.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Your diet is good but consider dropping the Eggs and Meat and instead have some Quinoa, Kale, Spinach, etc.
This. So much this!

Plants have higher quality protein along with 15x more nutrients than animal products!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Void, mikeock, Truecel14 and 3 others
This. So much this!

Plants have higher quality protein along with 15x more nutrients than animal products!
Animal foods also contain a lot of bad energy. You can't expect a dead food to give you life.

If he continues eating this unhealthy he will get a heart attack before 30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock and SikKunt
Animal foods also contain a lot of bad energy. You can't expect a dead food to give you life.

If he continues eating this unhealthy he will get a heart attack before 30
He absolutely needs to cleanse his body of all that negative energy.
OP try doing juice cleanses, lots of fruit and mix up a couple of greens in there for the extra nutrients.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, didntreadlol and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SikKunt and sexsexsexsex
He absolutely needs to cleanse his body of all that negative energy.
OP try doing juice cleanses, lots of fruit and mix up a couple of greens in there for the extra nutrients.
The meat is currently rotting in your gut and poking holes in your intestines OP. I recommend you do a juice detox with Kale, Spinach and Maple Syrup to rid your body of evil dead energy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SikKunt
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sexsexsexsex
the test is ramping up, body is getting used to it, jefferson explained it in his thread "your first steroid cycle"
Your body doesn't get used to steroids.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and sexsexsexsex
the test is ramping up, body is getting used to it, jefferson explained it in his thread "your first steroid cycle"
You can't build muscle if you don't at the very least consume 1 kale smoothie

• +1
You can't build muscle if you don't at the very least consume 1 kale smoothie
OP drop the steroids all together, they're toxic.
Try eating a whole kg of kale before starting your day, its anabolic effects are comparable to that trenbolone without the toxic androgenic effects.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: birchman, Cleftcel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
OP drop the steroids all together, they're toxic.
Try eating a whole kg of kale before starting your day, its anabolic effects are comparable to trenbolone without the toxic androgenic effects.
testosterone is toxic for the body, obviously, and the only supplements OP should take are soy isoflavones...

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SikKunt
Your body doesn't get used to steroids.

So what are you suggesting to get rid of the myostatin effects? I want answers not vegan propaganda

• Ugh..
Reactions: sexsexsexsex
vegan propaganda
il_570xN.1163428343_ptvs.jpg

• +1

if your body got "used" to an androgen, you would simply have to always increase the dosage over the course of your life for it to continue having effect. Suddenly, TRT and similar therapeutic programs make absolutely no sense. Suddenly, they just "stop" working after a period of time.The broscience theory of "saturation" is obliterated in light of scientific literature that shows rather than AR downregulating in the presence of abnormal levels of androgen, they in fact, upregulate.

The body does not get "used to it", progress slows down naturally over the weeks of a steroid cycle because 1. the rapid gains in the initial week are mostly fluid 2. You get bigger, so naturally there is diminishing returns on the rate of growth. A 150lb beanpole kid is going to grow significantly faster than a guy who is already 200lbs and significiantly developed. 3. Myostatin increases as a compensatory mechanism over time. The only way to rectify this, is to COME OFF. Completely. Guys believing they can "trick" the body is folly. In the end, its better to just keep training and accept the slower growth rate at 8 weeks+ which still ridiculously outpaces and outreaches anything that can be achieved naturally.

Stop worrying about dorky shit, just keep it simple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
if your body got "used" to an androgen, you would simply have to always increase the dosage over the course of your life for it to continue having effect. Suddenly, TRT and similar therapeutic programs make absolutely no sense. Suddenly, they just "stop" working after a period of time.The broscience theory of "saturation" is obliterated in light of scientific literature that shows rather than AR downregulating in the presence of abnormal levels of androgen, they in fact, upregulate.

The body does not get "used to it", progress slows down naturally over the weeks of a steroid cycle because 1. the rapid gains in the initial week are mostly fluid 2. You get bigger, so naturally there is diminishing returns on the rate of growth. A 150lb beanpole kid is going to grow significantly faster than a guy who is already 200lbs and significiantly developed. 3. Myostatin increases as a compensatory mechanism over time. The only way to rectify this, is to COME OFF. Completely. Guys believing they can "trick" the body is folly. In the end, its better to just keep training and accept the slower growth rate at 8 weeks+ which still ridiculously outpaces and outreaches anything that can be achieved naturally.

Stop worrying about dorky shit, just keep it simple.
Meat degrades your androgen receptors

The meat is currently rotting in your gut and poking holes in your intestines OP. I recommend you do a juice detox with Kale, Spinach and Maple Syrup to rid your body of evil dead energy.
mirin your shitposting tbh, for a second i didnt understand you were being ironic ngl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and sexsexsexsex
mirin the 6 meals a day, takes a lot of discipline to keep that up