My teeth are fucking disgusting (I’m still mogging tho)

XAYKO

XAYKO

Iron
I need seven thousand fucking dollars (CAD) for braces. It’s not like my teeth make me bad looking, I still get approached and interest and stuff but I got rejected for the first time this summer and I’m totally blaming it on my crooked teeth. Why can’t my parents just pay for my braces instead?? I only asked them once but I don’t like burdening them. I have 5k saved up from working and I’m graduating highschool soon and I’ll probably need it. Fuck bro I hate being lower class, if my parents could just pay for my braces I’d literally be chad and life would be so much easier. Also I hate talking in videos because they reveal my gross teeth. I hate this so much but what can I do, it’s not like I should prioritize braces over university and stuff 🤦 god what can I actually do

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi
I need seven thousand fucking dollars (CAD) for braces. It’s not like my teeth make me bad looking, I still get approached and interest and stuff but I got rejected for the first time this summer and I’m totally blaming it on my crooked teeth. Why can’t my parents just pay for my braces instead?? I only asked them once but I don’t like burdening them. I have 5k saved up from working and I’m graduating highschool soon and I’ll probably need it. Fuck bro I hate being lower class, if my parents could just pay for my braces I’d literally be chad and life would be so much easier. Also I hate talking in videos because they reveal my gross teeth. I hate this so much but what can I do, it’s not like I should prioritize braces over university and stuff 🤦 god what can I actually do
im gonna be some based black pill orthodontist when im older and help poor kids and subhumans ninja

Because they aren't rich?

If you need 7k and have 5k, you can put it on a payment plan with money down so you can get them ASAP.
Financially responsible? Maybe not. But will help with your issue being solved more immediately.

• +1
Reactions: XAYKO and StarvedEpi
im gonna be some based black pill orthodontist when im older and help poor kids and subhumans ninja
Bro yk how hard orthodontics is to get into? How old are you and where are you from

If you need 7k and have 5k, you can put it on a payment plan with money down so you can get them ASAP.
Financially responsible? Maybe not. But will help with your issue being solved more immediately.
Bro like how can I just get rich fast give me the craziest method

• +1
Reactions: aids
Bro yk how hard orthodontics is to get into? How old are you and where are you from
im upper middle class in Australia its def possible since i can just live at home on student aid for free. money a bitch but i have a cert 3 and getting a 4 in personal training cuz i had no idea what i needed in life but i needed a job i wouldnt fucking hate and i need money for copemaxxing. i can hold shallow relationships well like in work so the jobs good for me

• +1
im upper middle class in Australia its def possible since i can just live at home on student aid for free. money a bitch but i have a cert 3 and getting a 4 in personal training cuz i had no idea what i needed in life but i needed a job i wouldnt fucking hate and i need money for copemaxxing. i can hold shallow relationships well like in work so the jobs good for me
How old are you and which city bro? I'm Aussie too.

• +1