My Terrible High School Experience (Rant)

Teknomancer

Teknomancer

Iron
After graduating high school this year, high school made me realize how fake and double sided people are. In the beginning it was all roses and flowers full of purity; meeting new people and they are friendly and nice to you. Once they get to know you, THAT is when they show their true colors. My "friends" would often judge me on my appearance or my looks in a negative way, like calling me ugly, face is bent/curved, my body, eyes, head shape, etc. at unexpected times. It was humiliating to the point where I developed severe social anxiety. Hanging out with people was not even enjoyable to be, it was nerve wrecking and miserable in fear that they will judge me again.

One time during high school tennis, I was making unoffensive jokes to make people laugh and have a good time. Instead the whole tennis team hit tennis balls at me from multiple angles; one of them hitting me close range to my jaw. On the other hand, at a Korean BBQ restaurant, the team and I were having an amazing time eating and talking and all of the sudden my teammate called me "fucking ugly". The table turned dead silent and all I could do was to laugh it off while the rest stare away from me in awkward silence.

Another time, my close friend and I would always talk about my crush and he was almost like a wingman to me.We would talk for days on how I can get with her. One day my close friend and I hung out. Asked him how my crush was doing, and he told me HE was going out with her and he's her boyfriend. Completely back-stabbed me and betrayed me. That same girl happened to become friends with me later on. She told me I'm cute all the time and would always hug and touch me affectionately. Unfortunately, I overheard conversations behind my back and she would say that I'm not her type and "I mean he's not ugly". Fucking thot just played me like a puppet attached to strings.

The last memory I recall in high school was on the last day of high school (before COVID-19) when I was closing my locker and a friend told me, "I'm so happy we are changing to online school so I won't see your ugly face again". These were just some of the things I went through. Throughout high school, I was putting on a smile to hide the pain underneath. It's been this similar kind of cycle all my life; meet new people, become friends, they show their true selves, and take advantage of my niceness. I don't even want to make new friendships anymore because it will be the same dilemma.

Just looking back at these memories and typing this thread made my blood boil. I found out after a graduated that all my friends turned out to be all fake and just used me as bate. Them calling me ugly, making fun of my looks from head to toe. No one stood up for me and near the end of high school, I would eat by myself hiding in my locker.

This with no friends from high school left and now with the COVID-19 pandemic happening, I use these memories to prove all of those fuckers wrong. To fulfill my revenge and redemption I hibernate, isolated in my room to looksmax until the day I achieve ascension and become the best version of myself. If my potential allows, I plan to model in a few years to show them who's really ugly. At the moment, I am researching various methods through this website and the internet, but my short term goal for now is to earn 100 reputation to unlock the Best of the Best section to collect data and create a regimen/formula to ascend.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, lifestyle21873 and Lev Peshkov

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Nice story bro

• +1
Reactions: Teknomancer

jk will read later

• +1
pm your face i will tell you where you can improve.

• +1