My test cycle

MagickEvo

MagickEvo

Iron
I have a huge problem.

so to start, I have bilateral anorchia. Meaning I lost both of my testicles at birth, and have been on roids (testosterone enanthate) since I was 11. Now recently my cucked pharmacy has refused to give me my syringes and I’ve been 2 weeks without a shot. The withdrawals are terrible btw.

what dosage should I do once I get my syringes back? I’ve been on .75ml every 2 weeks, but I want to know what dosage I should use to compensate.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
I have a huge problem.

so to start, I have bilateral anorchia. Meaning I lost both of my testicles at birth, and have been on roids (testosterone enanthate) since I was 11. Now recently my cucked pharmacy has refused to give me my syringes and I’ve been 2 weeks without a shot. The withdrawals are terrible btw.

what dosage should I do once I get my syringes back? I’ve been on .75ml every 2 weeks, but I want to know what dosage I should use to compensate.
400 mg no balls

100 mg (.5 ml) per week would be better. More frequent injections are better. Or switch to testosterone undecanoate

I have a huge problem.

You have no testicals? Damn , consult your doctor man, you can also use insulin pins to inject.

But take medical advice off a doctor not these autists.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm and MagickEvo
You have no testicals? Damn , consult your doctor man, you can also use insulin pins to inject.

But take medical advice off a doctor not these autists.
I’ve just changed my endocrinologist for the first time in 10 years, which is why the pharmacy won’t give me syringes. This bullshit covid fiasco has fucked me hard because I can’t see new doctor til the 11th

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I would double the normal dose to front load on my first shot and continue as normal after that

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and MagickEvo
I would double the normal dose to front load on my first shot and continue as normal after that
Going with this. 1.5ml will be the most I’ve ever done before

• +1
Reactions: Cares
Going with this. 1.5ml will be the most I’ve ever done before
It will help get in your system quicker as test e takes time to build up in your system due to the ester. I would have ordered syringes online if I were in your situation. I couldn’t imagine how it must feel🙁

How is your facial development op?

• +1
Reactions: MagickEvo, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 906

Attachments

• FD6C0EEA-72DB-4705-9141-6E5224996A5A.jpeg
    FD6C0EEA-72DB-4705-9141-6E5224996A5A.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 11
Really recessed maxilla but it could have been so much worse
Does your dick get hard normally? What happens when u coom without balls? Orgasm without coom?

Does your dick get hard normally? What happens when u coom without balls? Orgasm without coom?
Yes to the first one. And no, that white plasma comes from the prostate, only the sperm comes from balls. I coom just like everyone else except no sperm, so I’m totally infertile :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061