My test levels are too high

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Upping dose from 500/200 test/mast to 750/400. New dose hasn't even saturated yet.

No motivation for school.

Just wanna fuck and fight. Temper is definitely getting shorter.

Facial hair growing in way faster and starting to get chest hair. Have a hard on pretty much 24/7 too.

Felt better on just 250mg/wk tbh, didn't feel angry all the time or obsessive. Also my face and hair looked better at that dose.

Lost 5 bloat lbs from controlling estrogen then gained them back as real lbs though, sitting at a bit over 210 right now. Natties at the gym commenting on my gains. Not even trying at this point, barely have enough motivation to eat. Still getting bigger and stronger effortlessly.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Nibba, badromance and 1 other person
Does it help with depression? (Caused by subhuman psl)

• +1
Reactions: retardedcel and RichardSpencel
when u get cancer and ulvers in ur 40s you will be queestioning if it was worth it

when u get cancer and ulvers in ur 40s you will be queestioning if it was worth it
Neither of those things are real concerns from steroids.
Does it help with depression? (Caused by subhuman psl)
It could but also if you don't control estrogen properly you'll get mood swings and/or more depression

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Neither of those things are real concerns from steroids.

It could but also if you don't control estrogen properly you'll get mood swings and/or more depression
cancer and heart problems are boyo

cancer and heart problems are boyo
Liver cancer if you use orals over long periods of time yes. I plan to stop taking orals alltogether soon.

And heart problems yes but that's mostly from guys not keeping their blood pressure in check when it spikes from the roids.

Facial hair growing in way faster and starting to get chest hair. Have a hard on pretty much 24/7 too.
Describes me without roids ngl

drink some soy lattER

I actually do get on a huge perch when I'm passionate about something and raise my voice and rant like hell.

lots of hand gestures like an Italian mob boss.

I used to get really mad at women (even attacked some exes for acting "off") but I don't really wanna go back to jail.

Are you norwooding on test?

Are you norwooding on test?
nope. Haven't been on it long though, only been lifting for 6.5 months and haven't been on gear that whole time. Never been on doses this high before. We'll see how I feel once this new dose saturates in my body in a few weeks,

i feel the same without injecting T

No motivation for school.

Yeah honestly. I could give a shit about school ATM.
I'm not even roiding and my temper has been flaring. I yelled at my boss and coworker yesterday so ole Nibba probably gonna get fired soon.
I would probably kill someone if I was on roids, which is what's holding me back from it

• +1
Reactions: jefferson