My testosterone levels got tester at 860 ng/dl, is that any good

Songe

Songe

Bronze
Don't know much about it. I'm kinda sedentary and inactive my results are probably skewed but anyways could i build some muscles without necessarily hop on roids ?

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
nope. u need roids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Hero of the Imperium, HerpDerpson and 3 others
nope. u need roids

• +1
Reactions: bara and Deleted member 20565
Not really

Mine is 1350 while I go to bed at 6am one night, 11pm the next night, eat Korean fried chicken every day

Gonna go get tested again tmrw morning to see if I got it lowered

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Don't know much about it. I'm kinda sedentary and inactive my results are probably skewed but anyways could i build some muscles without necessarily hop on roids ?
any levels below 1k ng/dl is low

It’s fine… this forum is fucking autistic dont pay attention to replies

• +1
Reactions: xanny and JackHanma
Not really

Mine is 1350 while I go to bed at 6am one night, 11pm the next night, eat Korean fried chicken every day

Gonna go get tested again tmrw morning to see if I got it lowered
below average on .org

fine or average is not gonna turn you into a connor murphy or david laid
Because that would require exogenous intervention.

The question was if his testosterone is “good” (healthy), which it is, not if he has potential to become the next Mr.Olympia.

Regardless, test levels have so much variation which is why the “healthy range” has such a large testing bracket.

There are women (low t) transitioning into men who end up going on to look better than some men via exogenous hormones.

I wouldn’t use your base test levels as a full indication of your natty potential on its own.

There are a ton of other genetic factors at play.

Because that would require exogenous intervention.

The question was if his testosterone is “good” (healthy), which it is, not if he has potential to become the next Mr.Olympia.

Regardless, test levels have so much variation which is why the “healthy range” has such a large testing bracket.

There are women (low t) transitioning into men who end up going on to look better than some men via exogenous hormones.

I wouldn’t use your base test levels as a full indication of your natty potential on its own.

There are a ton of other genetic factors at play.
Tf? You consider a connor murphy or david laid physique Mr.Olympia? Nah nigga, it's the physique most ideal for slaying

Tf? You consider a connor murphy or david laid physique Mr.Olympia? Nah nigga, it's the physique most ideal for slaying
I never considered nor implied that.

The one thing those 2 and Mr.Olympias have in common is exogenous hormones.

I think i was actually above 1000 ng/dl prior my testicular torsion which lead me to lose my ball last year
This is the main reason i want to hop on TRT, going back to my old range, I really don't think any endocrino would be willing to prescribe me anything given my current levels tho it's frustrating af

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HerpDerpson and SoonToAscend
Higher end of average but not something unusual for a teen/young adult I assume
if you are inactive and sedentary and still have 860 ng/dl it means you have great potential

I think i was actually above 1000 ng/dl prior my testicular torsion which lead me to lose my ball last year
This is the main reason i want to hop on TRT, going back to my old range, I really don't think any endocrino would be willing to prescribe me anything given my current levels tho it's frustrating af
WHAT THE FUCK
YOU HAVE ONE BALL AND STILL 860?!

Illegal test costs peanuts compared to pharma anyway. Better bang for the buck.

WHAT THE FUCK
YOU HAVE ONE BALL AND STILL 860?!
Yeah
I lost it exactly one year ago and I did a test under request of my surgeon to see where I was in my recovery. I didn't notice any big behavioral or energy changes during the whole period post surgery, so maybe the loss is minimal

• So Sad
Reactions: SoonToAscend
Yeah
I lost it exactly one year ago and I did a test under request of my surgeon to see where I was in my recovery. I didn't notice any big behavioral or energy changes during the whole period post surgery, so maybe the loss is minimal
how did it happen

The torsion happened unexpectedly probably due to a bad movement or the size of my underpants idk I ignored the pain like a moron for over 10 hours before giving in and going to the emergencies
Im incel and i never go out so i still dont take the thing seriously up to this day, maybe wrongly, only concerns is T levels, being less potent than i was before infuriates me so much lol i'm on the verge of buying some shit to revert to my supposedly old level

Last edited: