My Testosterone Levels WENT TO SHIT

I

IncelMaxxer

Iron
December 12th 2023. 16 about to turn 17 my Testosterone test came out with 385ng/DL total and 9 free. I took this at like 5:00pm.

However during April 28th. 16. My testosterone came out at around 585ng/dl. 8pg/Ml free. Closer to the mid day.

Now I’m genuinely confused on what the fuck happened. I didn’t change my habits whatsoever, and now my doctor said I could meet with my endroconologist. Is their a possibility for them to prescribe me test injections and possibly just possibly I persuade them to test my HGH stimulation and if it’s low maybe get pharma HGH??

most likely puberty has ended for you

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
drop in testosterone
height growth slowing down
tanner stage completed
I’ve experienced hair growth and some height growth in the past couple of months. My facial hair is little to nonexistent. ( yes my dad does have a beard)

At the moment I don’t look like a man I look like a disgusting acne recessed incel teen ngl. Most kids in my class mog me with manly faces.
if ur lucky u are just a late bloomer
at uni there is a guy who is 22 and still looks and sounds like a 14-15 year old boy

if ur lucky u are just a late bloomer
at uni there is a guy who is 22 and still looks and sounds like a 14-15 year old boy
I sure hope so because I have experienced facial changes but even with ok cheekbones and a semi good jaw. I have a SMALL ASS CHIN and a childish look 😭. MY dad has mogger chin wide ass jaw and here I am. It’s so over bruh

I sure hope so because I have experienced facial changes but even with ok cheekbones and a semi good jaw. I have a SMALL ASS CHIN and a childish look 😭. MY dad has mogger chin wide ass jaw and here I am. It’s so over bruh
bruh i wish i was started looksmaxxing at ur age

how much impact do you think getting testosterone prescribed would have facially specifically on widening my face and chin?
i dont have experience with it but i guess it depends on ur dosage and ur sensitivity to it

• +1
Reactions: IncelMaxxer
December 12th 2023. 16 about to turn 17 my Testosterone test came out with 385ng/DL total and 9 free. I took this at like 5:00pm.

However during April 28th. 16. My testosterone came out at around 585ng/dl. 8pg/Ml free. Closer to the mid day.

Now I’m genuinely confused on what the fuck happened. I didn’t change my habits whatsoever, and now my doctor said I could meet with my endroconologist. Is their a possibility for them to prescribe me test injections and possibly just possibly I persuade them to test my HGH stimulation and if it’s low maybe get pharma HGH??
i had the same issue, believe me and listen to me. just inject. its not that big, and 23cc needles dont even hurt. if u get gyno get an ai, if u dont then no.

Don't get on Test doctors trying to hookup people on shit

• WTF
Reactions: normie tiktoker