My Theory On Why Women Hate Incels So Much.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
All men, even ugly incels have the desire to mate. Maybe the reason women subconsciously despise ugly men so much... is because deep down they know that we want something they will never give by thier own volition. And it frightens them at a primal level.

Evolutionarily, this makes sense. Bearing a child to term is a process which is painful and even dangerous to women. So they want sex with only the top 20% of men, they only want to take the risk of pregnancy if it's with a genetically superior male.

So whenever a woman sees an ugly man, everything in her biology is programmed to be wary of him. Because back in the stone ages when we were hunters/gatherers it would have been very easy for him to force her to carry and raise a genetically inferior offspring.

I honestly believe this is the real reason that women absolutely despise incels so much. They are biologically programmed to hate us, and there is nothing we can do about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Shodredux, Bennett, Velvet and 11 others

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vitruvian and StoicNihilist
women hate incels because hypergamy is natural. back when religion kept women in kitchen they didnt have much choice but this is what happens you let women run free, it becomes the jungle where the big monkey or the Bull gets all the women and all the other monkeys have to be beta bux

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, Pietrosiek and StoicNihilist
Needa quit this website

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Mysticcc
women hate incels because hypergamy is natural. back when religion kept women in kitchen they didnt have much choice but this is what happens you let women run free, it becomes the jungle where the big monkey or the Bull gets all the women and all the other monkeys have to be beta bux
That's what all evidence seems to suggest.

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Butthurt Dweller
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and StoicNihilist
All men, even ugly incels have the desire to mate. Maybe the reason women subconsciously despise ugly men so much... is because deep down they know that we want something they will never give by thier own volition. And it frightens them at a primal level.

Evolutionarily, this makes sense. Bearing a child to term is a process which is painful and even dangerous to women. So they want sex with only the top 20% of men, they only want to take the risk of pregnancy if it's with a genetically superior male.

So whenever a woman sees an ugly man, everything in her biology is programmed to be wary of him. Because back in the stone ages when we were hunters/gatherers it would have been very easy for him for force her to carry and raise a genetically inferior offspring.

I honestly believe this is the real reason that women absolutely despise incels so much. They are biologically programmed to hate us, and there is nothing we can do about it.
If you came up with this yourself, then you are high IQ, since this is exactly how it works. In primal world the only way that low gene quality specimen fathers children is through rape. So subconciously incels=rapists.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1751, Bewusst and 2 others
That's what all evidence seems to suggest.

I have this in my black pill playlist but i never watch the whole thing because it seemed like a PUA seminar but its legit

If you came up with this yourself, then you are high IQ, since this is exactly how it works. In primal world the only way that low gene quality specimen fathers children is through rape. So subconciously incels=rapists.
Another blackpilled idea I have is that organized society and religions were developed in part to make things more fair.

In pretty much all religions dating back to 1,000 BC, hypergamy was considered to be a cardinal sin. And monogamous marriage/family was considered to be a central pillar to the success of that society. It gave everyone a chance so to speak, and allowed humanity to rise above our ape-like lifestyles to pursue innovations that got us where we are today.

But now that most people in the modern age are completely abandoning these values, hypergamy is starting to become prevalent again and causing an increase in suicide and violence amongst men.

Over for japs

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Blackout.xl

Btw, I'm thinking about creating a "Blackpill College" channel on YouTube. Think it would be worth a shot? It would be sort of like what BlackPillPresentations is doing, but my conjectures would be aided with cited facts and research.

This post was just a little snippet of a script I have written up for a long video idea.

TRUE YOU'RE EITHER A CHAD OR YOU'RE LOOSER, EITHER BORN AS A WINNER OR A LOOSER AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO.

Here are some German laws and when they were changed.

Forcing your wife to have sex with you - Legal until 1997
Renting a hotel room to an unmarried couple - Crime until 1973
Renting out a flat to an unmarried couple - Crime until 1970
Beating a woman for educational purposes - Legal until 1928
Women not allowed to vote - Until 1918

https://incels.is/threads/20-000-years-of-patriarchy-why-the-fuck-are-we-living-today.163848/

• Woah
Reactions: john2 and Bewusst
The reason why women hate patriarchy because it refuses them to enjoy life with chads

• +1
Reactions: john2
Didn’t read a word tbh, still wanna give my opinion: rope and/or cope

women dont hate incels man. They just have better options readily available.

TRUE YOU'RE EITHER A CHAD OR YOU'RE LOOSER, EITHER BORN AS A WINNER OR A LOOSER AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO.
very dramatic bro

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Nigga do I have to change my avi for you to stop doing that?
We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war... Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AscendenceImminent
The reason why women hate patriarchy because it refuses them to enjoy life with chads

They hate patriarchy because it allows incels to breed. The sole reason they are into academia is to avoid depending on sub8 so they can select only on sexual traits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Vitruvian
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Pietrosiek
Faceandlms explains it perfectly in this video

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist, Deleted member 4209 and Pietrosiek
women literally see men like me as insects.

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist
Fire is hot
Water is wet
Grass is green
The sky is blue
I have bigger dick than you

So whenever a woman sees an ugly man, everything in her biology is programmed to be wary of him. Because back in the stone ages when we were hunters/gatherers it would have been very easy for him to force her to carry and raise a genetically inferior offspring.

I think it has to do with that she can the bad genetics all over the incels face and on top that the incel isn’t lookmaxing so she thinks great he has bad genes and a lay bum ass

Faceandlms explains it perfectly in this video

Damn, that video is right on the money. He's dead on that "if you're 5/10 or below, nothing will Blackpill you more than being around women."

Another blackpilled idea I have is that organized society and religions were developed in part to make things more fair.

In pretty much all religions dating back to 1,000 BC, hypergamy was considered to be a cardinal sin. And monogamous marriage/family was considered to be a central pillar to the success of that society. It gave everyone a chance so to speak, and allowed humanity to rise above our ape-like lifestyles to pursue innovations that got us where we are today.

But now that most people in the modern age are completely abandoning these values, hypergamy is starting to become prevalent again and causing an increase in suicide and violence amongst men.

View attachment 192706
The sad thing is, hypergamy doesn't produce superior offspring anymore due to contraception, and people simply don't reproduce, and this happens to be in western countries mostly.

• +1
Good theory OP

• +1