My theory to why eventually you will lose muscle when you leanmax

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
My theory is that during a caloric deficit or when your body is in a state of ketosis which is when the body is in a fat burning state to use the alternative energy fuel source of fat (ketones) as energy supplies replacing glucose (carbohydrates) your muscles decrease in size due to a decomposition stage of removing body far. This is essentially what a cut is, a decomposition of your body to lose excess stored energy and when you drop below a certain body fat such as below 15% your muscle mass will decrease by 1-2lbs for every 1lb of fat you lose after dropping below 15% body fat, this is because testosterone levels and bone structure is primarily what contributes to your muscle mass and your testosterone levels decrease below 15% body fat because of hormonal fluctuations.

The 1 gram of protien per pound of bodyweight rule is a rule that i believe in theory is for only steroid users, this is because steroid users have exogenous hormones such as testosterone to maintain that muscle mass in a deficit/ decomposition stage. As for a natural you will naturally have to literally lose some muscle to lose some weight, also another theory is that your body does not want to keep excess muscle mass or unnecessary muscle mass you’ve gained through either natural or enhanced training, so the body’s system does not care about whether you want to just lose fat but will also eat up muscle in order to be more efficient as a survival machine.

Realistically as a natural you only need 0.6 grams of protien per lb of bodyweight to lose body fat without significantly losing more muscle than you were bound to lose in a fat loss journey regardless. As for roider’s same applies but they get to keep all their muscle tissue due to exogenous hormones such as Testosterone bumping up their muscle mass countering the decomposition stage of their cut.

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
I haven't worked out in 4 months and I am gaining muscle

Why do you cope so much with gym, bulks & cuts?
You're still an ugly Asian at the end of the day.

I haven't worked out in 4 months and I am gaining muscle
Likely due to testosterone levels elevated from a diet that boosts testosterone, or your lifestyle habits contributed to better T levels.

• +1
Likely due to testosterone levels elevated from a diet that boosts testosterone, or your lifestyle habits contributed to better T levels.
yes you're not supposed to lose muscle, if you lose it you were never even supposed to put it on

yes you're not supposed to lose muscle, if you lose it you were never even supposed to put it on
Yes it meant that your body naturally did not suppose to maintain that supra physiological adaptation. Aka. Adaptations

• +1