My therapist liked me until I compared inceldom to living in a concentration camp

apocalypse

apocalypse

I don't think she likes me any more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, 6′2 still over, Deleted member 58285 and 9 others
Dude you’re 27 and have a therapist? Dude she’s a normie your age who wanted an easy job

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
a0461762358_65

Did you fuck her?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46986
Dude you’re 27 and have a therapist? Dude she’s a normie your age who wanted an easy job
Where else could I go on unhinged incel rants without consequences? It's good for venting

• Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Where else could I go on unhinged incel rants without consequences? It's good for venting
Just get a female friend and rant to her about your inceldom and why she should give you some charity pussy.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
What did she say after you made the comparison and is that the only topic you two talk about?

Now tell your therapist something else. Compare pussy to money

I don't think she likes me any more
Never should've had a female therapist in the first place as an incel. If they aren't sucking your dick it's useless

What did she say after you made the comparison and is that the only topic you two talk about?
We talk about my general self hate, tormented childhood, and difficulty with relationships, both romantic and platonic.
I was ranting about how condescending my friends are about my condition and how they‘d never talk that way to someone whose problems they thought were actually serious, like someone living in a war zone or concentration camp,

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over and AspiringMogger