My therapists at the ward are telling me my anger is unacceptable.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Some other foid in my group-therapy session was crying about her abusive dad ruining her life and that of her sisters. I stayed quiet, listening to what others had to say about the situation. Nobody had a solution.

The dad is some 55yo diseased oldcel, unemployed, angry, abusive retard. The foid even said herself: 'I wish he was dead.'

Once everyone stopped talking bullshit with no solution, I said: 'Well yeah, the guy should just be killed. He is useless and only causes hurt. Let him die or kill him.'
I then said I still long for killing my own mother for what she did to me and that I hate dutch legislation for not allowing me to. If I did, it would ruin my life as the police would hunt me.

My female therapists looked in shock and horror at me, unacceptable what I had to say. And they are making a big fuss out of it.

JFL honestly, what the fuck am I doing in this fucking cucked faggot ward group therapy shit.

hahahahahahahahahahahhaahahah

I am too good. I am gonna run solo from now on.

I am a sigma male lion, there is no help for me, there is no support, there is no cute girl for me, there is no pack, there is nothing.

It's me and me only. I will deal with my problems on my own.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: elcrusader, qazw, JL~ and 27 others
Ward

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: qazw, piec, ZachS and 8 others
They probably snitched to the authorities, you’re cooked

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616, Suns9999, tombradylover and 2 others
You got more issues than just avpd brah

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, NoaA99, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
You got more issues than just avpd brah
yes obviously: trueceldom

wow, it's almost like you haven't read a single of my 29.979 post whining about how I am a truecel subhuman that cant get laid.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999 and StarvedEpi

current location

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec, standardcel and Suns9999
Aren’t the dutch in the Netherlands? Don’t they give you a mansion for killing people?
only if you are a dark-skinned ethnic

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Maalik and lemonnz
yes obviously: trueceldom

wow, it's almost like you haven't read a single of my 29.979 post whining about how I am a truecel subhuman that cant get laid.
Your inceldom has very little to do with your behavior at these sessions. Im also incel and behave nothing like that.

You also seem to preach about your inceldom as a means for validation.

Your inceldom is only a symptom of avpd. I believe theres more mental issues than just avpd and not getting laid.

Your inceldom has very little to do with your behavior at these sessions. Im also incel and behave nothing like that.
ye me neither. I thought I could be myself and share my ideas n shit you know. Turns out not.

I have to filter my thoughts and emotions even in a fucking group therapy session. whats the point. I already filter everything in any other social contact.
You also seem to preach about your inceldom as a means for validation.

Your inceldom is only a symptom of avpd. I believe theres more mental issues than just avpd and not getting laid.
i mean I was abused by my own parents my entire childhood, on top of being truecel. So yeah it's more than just inceldom lol.

anyways theres no salvation, there is nothing. I am an ugly man, jfl if u think there's a better life for me with my past.

Niggas

= only solution

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and Bitchwhipper2
OOOO gummy can I have gummies?

Keep crying for me while I am high on MDMA, putting my money on red door roulette with my dick out, masturbating to Gaby, my latvian host.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Once everyone stopped talking bullshit with no solution, I said: 'Well yeah, the guy should just be killed. He is useless and only causes hurt. Let him die or kill him.'
I then said I still long for killing my own mother for what she did to me and that I hate dutch legislation for not allowing me to. If I did, it would ruin my life as the police would hunt me.

My female therapists looked in shock and horror at me, unacceptable what I had to say. And they are making a big fuss out of it.
GigaBased MoggerGaston moment :love:

Jfl at this system where you are not allowed to act on your honest natural desires for revenge even though someone genuinely hurt you and left you with permanent damage to your psyche.

If there was no jewish law, I know what I would have done a long time ago, but if you decide to make that move, it would require giga IQ levels to not get caught and 24/7 paranoia, and your life would be over if you got exposed, so sadly it's not worth it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL and MoggerGaston
Some other foid in my group-therapy session was crying about her abusive dad ruining her life and that of her sisters. I stayed quiet, listening to what others had to say about the situation. Nobody had a solution.

The dad is some 55yo diseased oldcel, unemployed, angry, abusive retard. The foid even said herself: 'I wish he was dead.'

JFL honestly, what the fuck am I doing in this fucking cucked faggot ward group therapy shit.

I am a sigma male lion, there is no help for me, there is no support, there is no cute girl for me, there is no pack, there is nothing.

You're a mentally ill sociopath. You basically have gangnigger psychology.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Imretarded?

Fuck the girl with abusive dad. She prolly thinks you're hot for that

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and MoggerGaston
Fuck the girl with abusive dad. She prolly thinks you're hot for that
Shes getting fucked by some roided chad.

Not gonna touch that bomb with a 10ft pole

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Suns9999 and Imretarded?
at least u get dark triad halo

they r fantasizing about u now

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, MoggerGaston and Imretarded?
Shes getting fucked by some roided chad.

Not gonna touch that bomb with a 10ft pole
Put T blockers in chad's food.

Bide your time, keep being low inhib psyche ward mogger

Chad's gonna lose ability to please her.

You still there with hung balls mogging the faggot psychologist with sigma moves

She notices

Time to ascend buddy boyo

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
at least u get dark triad halo

they r fantasizing about u now
im not welcome at group-sessions anymore. They want me to apologize to the people in my group for 'causing them distress and fear'. Only once I have apologized and my therapists are convinced I won't do it again, can I come back.

:y'all:

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Put T blockers in chad's food.

Bide your time, keep being low inhib psyche ward mogger

Chad's gonna lose ability to please her.

You still there with hung balls mogging the faggot psychologist with sigma moves

She notices

Time to ascend buddy boyo
psyche ward mogger - halo

it's quite strong ngl. I can see the roasties at the mental facilities staring at me, curious about my mental state.

I can recommend slaying here

to be fair alot of awful people should just be killed

• +1
I then said I still long for killing my own mother for what she did to me
What did she do?
Please explain it with some detail rather than being vague
I want to know how close it is to my own experience so I can relate to someone else

• +1
What did she do?
Please explain it with some detail rather than being vague
I want to know how close it is to my own experience so I can relate to someone else
I will at some point, at the moment not in the mood to go back in time to that period again.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
ye me neither. I thought I could be myself and share my ideas n shit you know. Turns out not.

I have to filter my thoughts and emotions even in a fucking group therapy session. whats the point. I already filter everything in any other social contact.

i mean I was abused by my own parents my entire childhood, on top of being truecel. So yeah it's more than just inceldom lol.

anyways theres no salvation, there is nothing. I am an ugly man, jfl if u think there's a better life for me with my past.

View attachment 3191481
= only solution
This filtering problem is driving me insane too. People like us weren't meant to pull a sheep's cloak over our wolf bodies. Only true sociopaths can do it and remain sane.

Image result for wolf in sheep clothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and the BULL
You're descending into madness to be honest. You could have Just said that he needs to be reported to the authorities. Also this Sigma Lion thing Is Just bullshit at some point. You cannot think you're smarter than all the girls in your country. There are girls with PhDs at your Age

• JFL
This filtering problem is driving me insane too. People like us weren't meant to pull a sheep's cloak over our wolf bodies. Only true sociopaths can do it and remain sane.

Image result for wolf in sheep clothing
This. I can do it and I get enjoyment from it, but because I am not a true sociopath it takes me too much energy.

You're descending into madness to be honest. You could have Just said that he needs to be reported to the authorities. Also this Sigma Lion thing Is Just bullshit at some point. You cannot think you're smarter than all the girls in your country.
i had a talk about this today and they want me out of the group therapy session because other group-members and some therapists are afraid I'll hurt them jfl.

There are girls with PhDs at your Age
getting a PhD is the stupidest waste of time there is. Over for their IQ if they got PhDs

• JFL
i had a talk about this today and they want me out of the group therapy session because other group-members and some therapists are afraid I'll hurt them jfl.

getting a PhD is the stupidest waste of time there is. Over for their IQ if they got PhDs
maybe it's not the best choice economically but it's still a display of high IQ. if you really want to prove your superior intelligence you should get a PhD as well. become professor in university and be around prime 20 yo girls for the rest of your life

• JFL
You're getting crazier every day Gaston

• JFL
You have been in therapy since I joined here

• JFL
maybe it's not the best choice economically but it's still a display of high IQ. if you really want to prove your superior intelligence you should get a PhD as well. become professor in university and be around prime 20 yo girls for the rest of your life
I don't need to prove my superior intellect tbh.

I just want to have a lot of money, be popular, fuck hot bitches, have an easy low-stress lifestyle.
Getting a PhD is literally the opposite to all of those goals.

• JFL
Destroy that bitch door with your saiyann rage

• JFL

I just want to have a lot of money, be popular, fuck hot bitches, have an easy low-stress lifestyle.
That kind of life is only reserved for famous people it doesn't exist for the 99,9% out there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and MoggerGaston
That kind of life is only reserved for famous people it doesn't exist for the 99,9% out there.
yes, but one should aim to get as close to this as possible.

PhD is literally underpaid wageslaving under the worst possible circumstances while also being stressed with constant deadlines :lul::lul:

I have 0 respect for people doing PhDs unless you are extremely interested in this specific topic you are doing a PhD in. Then it's a passion and I can admire that.

most PhDers arent like that tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and the BULL

It really isn't. You Need to prove your intellect like everyone else. And don't tell me your financial portfolio proves you're High iq. Even literal retards got Rich off a lucky investment. You already have the Money, you can afford to pursue a PhD and prove you're smarter than all females in Netherlands. So you can stay around prime girls even at 40-50 yo. Also you talk about fucking hot bitches but you do nothing to pursue that as well. You know damn well you haven't even put 10% of the effort Needed to fuck hot bitches, and i honestly believe that's bullshit as Well and you don't want to fuck any bitch at all. You're Just in a very long manic episode caused by continous drug use

• +1
It really isn't. You Need to prove your intellect like everyone else. And don't tell me your financial portfolio proves you're High iq. Even literal retards got Rich off a lucky investment. You already have the Money, you can afford to pursue a PhD and prove you're smarter than all females in Netherlands. So you can stay around prime girls even at 40-50 yo. Also you talk about fucking hot bitches but you do nothing to pursue that as well. You know damn well you haven't even put 10% of the effort Needed to fuck hot bitches, and i honestly believe that's bullshit as Well and you don't want to fuck any bitch at all. You're Just in a very long manic episode caused by continous drug use
I scored top 1% in standardized school-testing at age 11. Then I scored top 1% in standardized school-testing again at age 17.
My results throughout my life speak for themselves and prove my genius-tier intelligence.

I agree with you that a financial portfolio doesnt mean shit and I don't see that as proof of my high IQ.

Tbh there is no manic episode, i havent used drugs for 2 weeks now. But I need to order new ones soon cuz I find myself needing them to attack my traumas.

• JFL
I scored top 1% in standardized school-testing at age 11. Then I scored top 1% in standardized school-testing again at age 17.
My results throughout my life speak for themselves and prove my genius-tier intelligence.

I agree with you that a financial portfolio doesnt mean shit and I don't see that as proof of my high IQ.

Tbh there is no manic episode, i havent used drugs for 2 weeks now. But I need to order new ones soon cuz I find myself needing them to attack my traumas.
Bro honestly those tests don't mean much. You're 29 still pursuing a Bachelor. I don't mean this in an offensive way, It Just doesn't look like display of superior iq. You should already be at the CERN or something, getting top tier Money and status to attract the best girls available paired with your top tier looks.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Bro honestly those tests don't mean much. You're 29 still pursuing a Bachelor. I don't mean this in an offensive way, It Just doesn't look like display of superior iq. You should already be at the CERN or something, getting top tier Money and status to attract the best girls available paired with your top tier looks.
My life is better now at 29yo than it was being 21yo mogging everyone around me in achievements.

I have nothing to prove man, I don't need to prove myself anymore to anyone. I already know I am smarter than everyone else and I don't care when others disagree.

What's more important is applying my intellect to get better life quality. The times where I cared about getting a PhD or being a researcher at CERN are long over. That nerd-shit isn't exciting to me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
My life is better now at 29yo than it was being 21yo mogging everyone around me in achievements.

I have nothing to prove man, I don't need to prove myself anymore to anyone. I already know I am smarter than everyone else and I don't care when others disagree.

What's more important is applying my intellect to get better life quality. The times where I cared about getting a PhD or being a researcher at CERN are long over. That nerd-shit isn't exciting to me.
So what are you applying this High iq for?? Shitting on poor people at your therapy session?? Shitting on the female gender ?? Obsessively thinking about women while doing nothing to get them?? I don't know man. I understand what you mean when you Say you don't Need to prove yourself, at the same time i feel like you're wasted potential because you're channelling your thoughts all in the wrong direction. You would have already got everything you wanted Easily if you applied your High iq in the correct way.

• +1

Leave group therapy, there are only mentally unstable Fags who cant accept the fact that theyre fucking losers and they should ropemaxx

• +1
So what are you applying this High iq for?? Shitting on poor people at your therapy session?? Shitting on the female gender ?? Obsessively thinking about women while doing nothing to get them?? I don't know man. I understand what you mean when you Say you don't Need to prove yourself, at the same time i feel like you're wasted potential because you're channelling your thoughts all in the wrong direction. You would have already got everything you wanted Easily if you applied your High iq in the correct way.
yes I am 'wasted potential' if you consider my capacities at face-value without considering my abusive childhood and its effects on my psyche.

What am I applying this highIQ for? survival mostly, at this time. I have not found the freedom of mind to thrive yet, to expand, to blossom.

I am purely focused on survival for now.

• JFL
yes I am 'wasted potential' if you consider my capacities at face-value without considering my abusive childhood and its effects on my psyche.

What am I applying this highIQ for? survival mostly, at this time. I have not found the freedom of mind to thrive yet, to expand, to blossom.

I am purely focused on survival for now.
See Bro, those are the things i don't understand about you. You're talking about survival like you're some wagie who's living check to check. You are way past that point, you don't feel the psichilogical pression of not being able to afford surviving, also again literal 80 IQ heroine junkies still find ways of surviving. Your self limiting beliefs are repressing your true potential, the demons of the past still haunt you, reminding you were an abused LTN joke during your teen years. Now you're Reborn, you left your nest and are a new person. Your Life starts when you want It to start.

• +1
See Bro, those are the things i don't understand about you. You're talking about survival like you're some wagie who's living check to check. You are way past that point, you don't feel the psichilogical pression of not being able to afford surviving, also again literal 80 IQ heroine junkies still find ways of surviving. Your self limiting beliefs are repressing your true potential, the demons of the past still haunt you, reminding you were an abused LTN joke during your teen years. Now you're Reborn, you left your nest and are a new person. Your Life starts when you want It to start.
yes, this is why I am lion-maxxing. my past isn't real anymore

• Love it