My thoughts on LTR

D

Deleted member 7357

Iron
After 2 years of slaying I decided to enter LTR. I really enjoyed being single so I had some concerns about whether I was making the right decision. Today I have no more doubts. I feel happier than ever before.

I’ve noticed that a lot of people on this forum don't want to go into LTR because they fear being betrayed. You won’t be able to prepare for this guys. You can’t stop a cheater from cheating. The only thing you can do is prepare yourself for what will happen later. That's why you're on this website. You have to looksmax and keep improving to get back into the game immediately if something goes wrong. You must have the conviction that you always have other options. This is the key to low cortisol life. Don’t let fear of being betrayed stop you from experiencing real happiness.

It’s extremely important to set boundaries from the very beginning. You don't want her going to parties alone? Make it clear to her. She broke the rules? Tell her goodbye.

Some people are afraid of losing their free time. Come on guys. We’re talking about relationship, not a marriage. You don’t have to move in together. Get to know each other without imposing much obligations and you’ll have a lot of free time for yourself. Travel together and experience life. It's supposed to be fun!

Some people enjoy flexing part of slaying and I don’t get it. Does anyone really think that fucking a random foid with high body count is bigger flex than going out with your committed high quality woman? Just think of all the jealous looks from the guys. This is real flex and huge status booster. Look at Brad Pitt. What do you know about his slays? You don't know any women that he slayed in his private life. All you know is that he was married to Angelina Jolie. Just think about it.

LTR > Slaying

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 27635, elzde95 and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, 5'8manlet, flippasav and 5 others
I wish I could just decide to enter a LTR like you chad

this is the 3rd time i see you spamming this shit

go kill yourself nigger nobody cares about ur ltr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 29831, MadTwatter and 1 other person
stop bragging chad we get it you slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Based and lovepilled. One of the biggest things that keeps me from searching for an LTR is the nature of women. Most of them if not all are evil and devious. Even my own mother said it.
If I find a good woman I will make sure to keep her

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, rooman and Deleted member 29831
Low T cope

slaying is better than being a ltr cuck stuck with the same pussy until your body rots and turns into a skeleton

Low T cope

slaying is better than being a ltr cuck stuck with the same pussy until your body rots and turns into a skeleton
Every slayer with your mindset at some point regrets that he did not give up this path sooner. One day you’ll feel nothing but emptiness after having sex with another random LTB or MTB and then you’ll realize that all valuable young girls are already taken. Think about it before it's too late.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: elzde95, rooman and dough
Some people are afraid of losing their free time. Come on guys. We’re talking about relationship, not a marriage. You don’t have to move in together. Get to know each other without imposing much obligations and you’ll have a lot of free time for yourself. Travel together and experience life. It's supposed to be fun!
I agree with thread, and I'm in a LTR myself but you're going to have a tough time finding a girl who wants to experience the world with you without marriage being part of the equation. After 1-2 years she will make sure things are moving in that direction.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I fucked a lot of girls came at the same conclusion hookup is so empty having to talk to women every effort to have sex with them is something that is done repeatedly becomes agonizing.

I only had a long-term relationship and I remember that despite not being perfect I had a feeling of not being empty, I had sex with several 35 or 33 year old women I got dressed and always watched them go one more night to sleep alone in the house empty of them with lots of strangers walking in there I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

The big problem is to find a good woman HTB+ the ego nowadays is too big it's hard to find a good girl.

You must have the conviction that you always have other options.
But you don't...Most people here are incels anyway, even if they would get a girlfriend somehow after a lot of work and effort, that will be the only option they would have. If you would have plenty of "options", like a Chad has, you probably wouldn't even bother with a LTR, you would just pump and dump...
It’s extremely important to set boundaries from the very beginning. You don't want her going to parties alone? Make it clear to her. She broke the rules? Tell her goodbye.
She makes the rules, not you...A girl has infinite more options than you, so she has the upper hand in a relationship.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 27472
But you don't...Most people here are incels anyway, even if they would get a girlfriend somehow after a lot of work and effort, that will be the only option they would have. If you would have plenty of "options", like a Chad has, you probably wouldn't even bother with a LTR, you would just pump and dump...

She makes the rules, not you...A girl has infinite more options than you, so she has the upper hand in a relationship.
I had a lot of options and used it for 2 years, but finally there comes a moment in life when you come across a high quality woman and you immediately have the conviction that you want to have her all to yourself, completely exclusive. This feeling comes naturally. I know I would regret it in the future if I quit.

Of course she has a lot of options. But I also have. I wouldn't have gotten into a relationship otherwise. I would focus on looksmax and improving myself.

it's silly to say that ltr is cool when you never have it before. besides, it is a new experience for you and a lot of dopamine is released naturally

After 2 years of slaying I decided to enter LTR. I really enjoyed being single so I had some concerns about whether I was making the right decision. Today I have no more doubts. I feel happier than ever before.

I’ve noticed that a lot of people on this forum don't want to go into LTR because they fear being betrayed. You won’t be able to prepare for this guys. You can’t stop a cheater from cheating. The only thing you can do is prepare yourself for what will happen later. That's why you're on this website. You have to looksmax and keep improving to get back into the game immediately if something goes wrong. You must have the conviction that you always have other options. This is the key to low cortisol life. Don’t let fear of being betrayed stop you from experiencing real happiness.

Some people enjoy flexing part of slaying and I don’t get it. Does anyone really think that fucking a random foid with high body count is bigger flex than going out with your committed high quality woman? Just think of all the jealous looks from the guys. This is real flex and huge status booster. Look at Brad Pitt. What do you know about his slays? You don't know any women that he slayed in his private life. All you know is that he was married to Angelina Jolie. Just think about it.

LTR > Slaying
U must Slay atleast 3 girl before moving to ltr, that gives you a good experience

As long as you have options it’s fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7357
This is what God wanted for us humans, so it is obvious that it is better and more enjoyable maybe not for the shortest term but mid and long term. it will have the most benefits and you wont feel used by them whores. I saw many men wishing they hadn't slept around with random women and how it was useless and they felt used for thier own bodies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7357
it's silly to say that ltr is cool when you never have it before. besides, it is a new experience for you and a lot of dopamine is released naturally
I've had LTR before so I knew what to expect.

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
This is what God wanted for us humans, so it is obvious that it is better and more enjoyable maybe not for the shortest term but mid and long term. it will have the most benefits and you wont feel used by them whores. I saw many men wishing they hadn't slept around with random women and how it was useless and they felt used for thier own bodies.
This is what I’m trying to explain to people.

• +1
Reactions: brucel
Then go and do it. Oh but wait you are an ugly shitter incel fuck out of here you sound like a short asf liberal soycuck hope you girl gets fucked infront of you so you may enjoy the dopamine release you dopamine junkie

I had a lot of options and used it for 2 years, but finally there comes a moment in life when you come across a high quality woman and you immediately have the conviction that you want to have her all to yourself, completely exclusive. This feeling comes naturally. I know I would regret it in the future if I quit.

Of course she has a lot of options. But I also have. I wouldn't have gotten into a relationship otherwise. I would focus on looksmax and improving myself.
Ok, Chad...thank you for chadsplaining it to us, but most of us here don't have even one option, let alone many to choose from...

• So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
In HS I like serial dated and would break up with girls after 3-4 months and I think this has fucked me up for LTRs severely. I'm against marriage cause it's risky even though at some point I'll probably settle down like a cuck cause I want to have kids but LTRs are nice, if you get cheated on then just cut your losses and go on a little bender and then you're good, I got cheated on once brutally but I got over it fast and the bitch was the middest one I've dated

Ok, Chad...thank you for chadsplaining it to us, but most of us here don't have even one option, let alone many to choose from...
Not trying to brag here. I know a lot of people have it harder than me. But head up. Keep looksmaxing and improving yourself. The best is yet to come for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Gonthar
In HS I like serial dated and would break up with girls after 3-4 months and I think this has fucked me up for LTRs severely. I'm against marriage cause it's risky even though at some point I'll probably settle down like a cuck cause I want to have kids but LTRs are nice, if you get cheated on then just cut your losses and go on a little bender and then you're good, I got cheated on once brutally but I got over it fast and the bitch was the middest one I've dated
Looks = Options = Not being afraid of betrayal.

• +1
feel like I've already seen this somewhere

As long as you have options it’s fine
IMO this is absolutely the most important thing if you want to get into LTR and enjoy low cortisol life.

• +1
LTR is good, but only after age 30-40. Before that, smashing JBs is necessary (for me).

• JFL
LTR is good, but only after age 30-40. Before that, smashing JBs is necessary (for me).
The later you decide to enter LTR, the lower the chance that you will find a high quality young woman.

U must Slay atleast 3 girl before moving to ltr, that gives you a good experience
In my opinion, it’s not necessarily. Much more important is knowing that you could słay if you wanted to.