My Thoughts on PSL Goddesses

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
I was just going about my day, wasting my time on this forum, yaknow the usual. Then it struck me, that there are really no accepted PSL goddesses within the communities. The only one that I can really think of is Lima, and that's just because of hype.

My opinion is that stacies will never become objective to org. I'm basing this off of the fact that you could show any girl here, Ana De Armas, well even hightier like Taylor Hill and Miranda Kerr, and they'll still get a variety of opinions. This is not the case with PSL gods, who are fairly objectively seen as beautiful.

I have a thing for mid celebrities, but none of you will never agree with me on considering women like Olivia Holt and Sommer Ray PSL goddesses. So let me propose to you a short list of women that I think absolutely nobody here will completely disagree on.

Taylor Hill.
Sofia Simens.
LaLisa from Blackpink.
Grace Kelly, I don't see it but I know you guys will.
Julie Andrews in Marie Poppins. There is no room for disagreement here, she looked like an angel.

Feel free to complete my list.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Lima is not just hype she was unfoggable in her prime.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger, N1666, PsychoH and 2 others
Forgot to include Alexandra Daddario. I keep forgetting she exists.

I was just going about my day, wasting my time on this forum, yaknow the usual. Then it struck me, that there are really no accepted PSL goddesses within the communities. The only one that I can really think of is Lima, and that's just because of hype.

My opinion is that stacies will never become objective to org. I'm basing this off of the fact that you could show any girl here, Ana De Armas, well even hightier like Taylor Hill and Miranda Kerr, and they'll still get a variety of opinions. This is not the case with PSL gods, who are fairly objectively seen as beautiful.

I have a thing for mid celebrities, but none of you will never agree with me on considering women like Olivia Holt and Sommer Ray PSL goddesses. So let me propose to you a short list of women that I think absolutely nobody here will completely disagree on.

Taylor Hill.
Sofia Simens.
LaLisa from Blackpink.
Grace Kelly, I don't see it but I know you guys will.
Julie Andrews in Marie Poppins. There is no room for disagreement here, she looked like an angel.

Feel free to complete my list.
LaLisa from Blackpink is fucking chopped and who tf is Sofia Simens

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, ripper and PlayersGetPlayed
whats the thing with belluci?
doesnt have any PSL to me?
Your opinion please.
nah maybe you're right

I just like her cause timeless, classic looks

I'd add Honor Blackman too ... that's definitely PSL....

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and PlayersGetPlayed
stacies don't exist

yeah she does have nice sex appeal though
another person that has mad appeal but wouldn't be considered PSL is Diana Rigg

when you think about it... PSL isn't everything ... its just something we like to fall back on when someone is very striking....then we debate if that is GL IRL or not .... then the subject gets status to be god/goddess

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, PlayersGetPlayed and PsychoH