my thoughts on the failed r/autism raid

alurmo

alurmo

failed normie rotter
so yesterday there was a thing happening at r/autism, now the troll in me obv wanted to join in, but I was at a venue and most of my images are obv on my PC, which is at my home
so all I could do is watch how the chaos unfolds, and obv I see the usual trolling, keep in mind, this is abt posting USERS who are here

WHILE LOOKING BACK AT THE JAN R/AUTISM RAID IT WAS DONE WAY DIFFERENTLY,IT WAS A SLOW,STEADY AND CONTROLLED PACE
MEANWHILE WE(GREYCELS) JUST WENT TO IMMEDIATELY POSTING MODELS AND SHIT
JFL AT THIS GREY LITERALLY POSTING SUCH A OBV FUCKING LARP
ATLEAST @anthony111553 CALLED IT OUT LOL

THE MODS PROB OBVIOUSLY FOUND IT OUT BC IT WAS TOO OBV AND LOOKING INTO THE ACCOUNTS, AND U FUCKING AUTISTS REPLYING TO THE POST IN SUCH A OBVIOUS FUCKING WAY THAT IMPLIES THAT ITS NOT REAL

PLUS IT WAS LITERALLY JUST US, ATLEAST LET THE MEMBERS IN THAT SUB POST THEIR FACE FIRST

ANYWAYS THIS IS PROB THE LAST EVENT THATS HAPPEND THIS YEAR, UNLESS SOME CRAZY SHIT HAPPENS BETWEEN NOW AND DECEMBER WHICH IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY LOL

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Bars, i_love_roosters and 6 others
ahhh the good ol jack moon days. what a time

IMG 5305

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and alurmo
bump

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
bump

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
I agree with everything said but xangsanes reddit thread made me laugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Bars and alurmo
Of course it fails because it's Retarddit

• +1
That January raid had me laughing for 3 hours lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
The subreddit is so small, it would just be us interacting with each others either way. unless we waiter hours foractual autist to respond.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
so yesterday there was a thing happening at r/autism, now the troll in me obv wanted to join in, but I was at a venue and most of my images are obv on my PC, which is at my home
so all I could do is watch how the chaos unfolds, and obv I see the usual trolling, keep in mind, this is abt posting USERS who are here

WHILE LOOKING BACK AT THE JAN R/AUTISM RAID IT WAS DONE WAY DIFFERENTLY,IT WAS A SLOW,STEADY AND CONTROLLED PACE
MEANWHILE WE(GREYCELS) JUST WENT TO IMMEDIATELY POSTING MODELS AND SHIT
JFL AT THIS GREY LITERALLY POSTING SUCH A OBV FUCKING LARP
ATLEAST @anthony111553 CALLED IT OUT LOL

THE MODS PROB OBVIOUSLY FOUND IT OUT BC IT WAS TOO OBV AND LOOKING INTO THE ACCOUNTS, AND U FUCKING AUTISTS REPLYING TO THE POST IN SUCH A OBVIOUS FUCKING WAY THAT IMPLIES THAT ITS NOT REAL

PLUS IT WAS LITERALLY JUST US, ATLEAST LET THE MEMBERS IN THAT SUB POST THEIR FACE FIRST

ANYWAYS THIS IS PROB THE LAST EVENT THATS HAPPEND THIS YEAR, UNLESS SOME CRAZY SHIT HAPPENS BETWEEN NOW AND DECEMBER WHICH IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY LOL
nigger why did this happen when i was sleeping:soy::soy::soy:brutal geopill nigga

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo