My time in prison

Averagecel

Averagecel

Only God can judge me
I mog you to oblivion you wrinkly oldcel fag
Not true, so not worth continuing the discussion.
Where did all this anger come from tbh
Your hormones must be out of wack. Mood swings of a whore on her period. Sort that shit out Legit
Like the fag @AlbinoMaxxer, you're also embarrassingly wrong, but even more so, (not to mention you both have gay PFP. Shame on you, cock-sucking faggots). First of all what makes you think I'm angry? That's your first wrong assumption about my current mental state. You don't know me. Let me make it clear to you how I feel about this situation, and I hope Jesus makes your subanimal brain grow in size so that you'll be able to understand what I'm about to tell you.
Listen carefully UltimateSubanimal. I was in prison for one year in Luxembourg. That's why I wasn't active on this forum. I basically was an incel rotting in a cell, instead of rotting like you and your gf Albino in your mom's basement. I know it sounds sad serving time behind bars like an ape, though, truth be told, for the most part, it was quite a good experience (shocking right?), and here's why. While in prison, I learned a lot, by talking to real hardcore criminals who spent 5 or more years in prison, some even 20 years. I also read interesting books, including the unholy Quran (which I don't consider at all as one of the insightful and interesting books I've read), quite the contrary, it honestly was the shittiest book I've ever read in my life. It was really hard to read it for a long period of time without it causing painful migraines and forcing me to take paracetamol each time I remembered how much of a perverted and lying snake Muhamerde was (I'm a pervert and a liar aswell, but I'm not a "prophet") After I finished reading the satanic Quran, I started reading a book about meditation based on the MBSR method written by the author Jon Kabat-Zinn. I learned about the breathing method and the right posture, and then put everything I had learned into practice. After a few months of practicing meditation every day, it helped me a lot by reducing the stress and improving my focus. And most importantly, it healed my scars/trauma of the past, and it also cleansed my mind from the bullshit teachings of pisslam.
I also had therapy sessions with a north atlantid, beautiful, very smart, educated, seductive, wonderful female psychologist (MILF), her name was Anne Rossignol (God bless her). She sometimes flirted with me, and during one session I remember she told me that I was beautiful and smart, and told me that I posses great potential to achieve big things in life, and that it's only waiting to be unlocked. True dat 🧠
This has officially been confirmed after taking a clinically proctored IQ test given by a female (MILF) neuropsychologist. My IQ is ~120.
All in all, I've had a great time in prison. Chilling while watching TV, eating good food, playing poker, chess, having therapy group activities, etc.

You could call it 'Gangster Paradise'

I got released from prison in May, and since I've been free I've started to enjoy life even more than before. Now I'm on vacation in Kosovo. I'm looksmaxxing and healthmaxxing. I've also declared war against Pisslam. JESUS IS LORD ✝️🤍🙏

Now let's move to some darker parts of my experience in prison.
I'll tell you about some (cause the entire list is long) of the low inhibition things that I've done while I was there.

They are listed in random order, but the best one comes in the end:

- Getting 3 tattoos from some inmates and 2 that I did them with my own hands

- Filling the cell of an inmate with water by throwing a bucket of water in his cell, while he was sleeping (he deserved it, cause he was an asshole). After he woke up, he didn't even suspect that it was me who did that.

- Smoking hashish and listening to loud music

- Painting provocative artworks to piss off the therapists

- Screaming Allahu Akbar in front of the whole panel during the parole hearing (the judge was shocked and my lawyer embarrassed). I don't regret it even if I'm a Christian now, because I rationalize it by interpreting it as me telling the motherfuckers that only God can judge me.

- Threatening an inmate in front of a prison guard

- Not cleaning my cell just to piss off the prison guards

And last but not least...

• +1
Reactions: ey88

Like the fag @AlbinoMaxxer, you're also embarrassingly wrong, but even more so, (not to mention you both have gay PFP. Shame on you, cock-sucking faggots). First of all what makes you think I'm angry? That's your first wrong assumption about my current mental state. You don't know me. Let me make it clear to you how I feel about this situation, and I hope Jesus makes your subanimal brain grow in size so that you'll be able to understand what I'm about to tell you.
Listen carefully UltimateSubanimal. I was in prison for one year in Luxembourg. That's why I wasn't active on this forum. I basically was an incel rotting in a cell, instead of rotting like you and your gf Albino in your mom's basement. I know it sounds sad serving time behind bars like an ape, though, truth be told, for the most part, it was quite a good experience (shocking right?), and here's why. While in prison, I learned a lot, by talking to real hardcore criminals who spent 5 or more years in prison, some even 20 years. I also read interesting books, including the unholy Quran (which I don't consider at all as one of the insightful and interesting books I've read), quite the contrary, it honestly was the shittiest book I've ever read in my life. It was really hard to read it for a long period of time without it causing painful migraines and forcing me to take paracetamol each time I remembered how much of a perverted and lying snake Muhamerde was (I'm a pervert and a liar aswell, but I'm not a "prophet") After I finished reading the satanic Quran, I started reading a book about meditation based on the MBSR method written by the author Jon Kabat-Zinn. I learned about the breathing method and the right posture, and then put everything I had learned into practice. After a few months of practicing meditation every day, it helped me a lot by reducing the stress and improving my focus. And most importantly, it healed my scars/trauma of the past, and it also cleansed my mind from the bullshit teachings of pisslam.
I also had therapy sessions with a north atlantid, beautiful, very smart, educated, seductive, wonderful female psychologist (MILF), her name was Anne Rossignol (God bless her). She sometimes flirted with me, and during one session I remember she told me that I was beautiful and smart, and told me that I posses great potential to achieve big things in life, and that it's only waiting to be unlocked. True dat 🧠
This has officially been confirmed after taking a clinically proctored IQ test given by a female (MILF) neuropsychologist. My IQ is ~120.
All in all, I've had a great time in prison. Chilling while watching TV, eating good food, playing poker, chess, having therapy group activities, etc.

I got released from prison in May, and since I've been free I've started to enjoy life even more than before. Now I'm on vacation in Kosovo. I'm looksmaxxing and healthmaxxing. I've also declared war against Pisslam. JESUS IS LORD ✝️🤍🙏

I'll tell you about some (cause the entire list is long) of the low inhibition things that I've done while I was there.

- Filling the cell of an inmate with water by throwing a bucket of water in his cell, while he was sleeping (he deserved it, cause he was an asshole). After he woke up, he didn't even suspect that it was me who did that.

- Screaming Allahu Akbar in front of the whole panel during the parole hearing (the judge was shocked and my lawyer embarrassed). I don't regret it even if I'm a Christian now, because I rationalize it by interpreting it as me telling the motherfuckers that only God can judge me.

Who’s reading this?

I bitch-slapped this idiot cause he put shampoo on my bed while I was sleeping. I even scratched his neck. I was trying to kill him but the prison guards separated us.

FB IMG 1722340426360

I bitch-slapped this idiot cause he put shampoo on my bed while I was sleeping. I even scratched his neck. I was trying to kill him but the prison guards separated us.

View attachment 3073644
Wow so low inhib:soy:you slapped another guy, i would genuinely skin u alive meth head

• JFL
Reactions: primqwe and Ultimate Subhuman™
DNRD
Your angry.
I was in prison for one year in Luxembourg.
What did you do?
Loved reading this truly.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
His nickname is Specky. He's a big drug dealer. Served many years in prison. He's Portuguese. He thought he could bully a true Albanian. Fuck that bitch. I'll destroy him when I meet him outside (he's still serving time).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
@TsarTsar444 come ITT brat ❤️

Good shit, you lived quite a life.

• +1
Hey bro 👋 im not reading all that but how many times did you get raped? And rate the shower experience 1 out of 10

• +1
Howdy 🤠
Im not reading all that
No problem, if you have an issue with reading long texts I advice you to only read the short part where I describe your mother's and sister's stench of rotting fish coming from their pussies 🐠And rate the shower experience 1 out of 10🤧
how many times did you fuck them after they took a shower?
How many times? Only once because later I found out they fuck BBCs.

But I can describe you how I fucked them, maybe that'll turn you on, who knows?

I put them both in the face down ass up position and then pounded your sister's pussy as it was tighter and switched to anal-pounding your mother cause her pussy was too loose from all the BBCs she had taken during her career as a prostitute. I switched from pussy to asshole for about an hour cause I was on speed. When I felt like cumming I instantly and aggressively grabbed both of them by the hair and dragged their heads (you should have seen their exhausted blushing faces) and turned their heads with force towards my rock-hard dick and asked "who wants to swallow my children?" They directly started begging "me! No me I deserve I'm older! No my pussy is tighter, blah blah blah... You know casual whore talk" and they continued disputing with each other who should get the semen down their throats until I slapped both of them hard at the same time, and then grabbed your sister's head and pulled it towards my dick inside her sloppy drooling mouth and thrusted my dick down her throat. I saw your mother's face, she looked very jealous and disappointed, because at the end of the day I'm a nice guy I made her kiss my dick while I started to slap your sister left and right. That nice classy gesture from my part made your mom happy and your sister was happy too cause now she has my DNA in her body.

So in the end everyone was happy.

Now my question is, are you happy?

Didn't read

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar

did you get your cheeks busted or wig split