My Tinder experiment in Germany BURIES the SMV of Middle Easterners once and for all

ducktruck

ducktruck

Iron
Section
I moved to Germany a week ago and what better way to test out the waters than with a blackpill classic.

I was very generous with height and gave him 5’9” considering most Arabs here are outliers if they make it to 5’8”

I also used more pictures but lost them all upon account deletion:

9de9d963 bbbc 4aee 8287 d803dd81b614

Bio: Normal NT stuff, Ahmad likes dogs, exercise, different cuisine and studies Law. Note that everything was in German of course.

Keep in mind I was also generous with Ahmad’s name - many Arabcels here are named Jihadheddin or Sivanjhongsphuad, so a common, short and easily pronounced name shouldn’t have been a problem.

Results:

Mashallah, there’s not much to show you here, 0 likes and 0 matches after 5 days on Tinder.

2 likes and 1 sub 5 landwhale successfully secured on Bumble.

RIP Ahmad

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat, Gargantuan, nope and 20 others
just put use a lebanese looking ltn theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore and Timmy
alr now do youself

I moved to Germany a week ago and what better way to test out the waters than with a blackpill classic.

I was very generous with height and gave him 5’9” considering most Arabs here are outliers if they make it to 5’8”

View attachment 2950184

Bio: Normal NT stuff, Ahmad likes dogs, exercise, different cuisine and studies Law. Note that everything was in German of course.

Keep in mind I was also generous with Ahmad’s name - many Arabcels here are named Jihadheddin or Sivanjhongsphuad, so a common, short and easily pronounced name shouldn’t have been a problem.

Results:

Mashallah, there’s not much to show you here, 0 likes and 0 matches after 5 days on Tinder.

RIP Ahmad
The dude is a normie, normies get nothing on tinder. Has nothing to do w his race lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, boss8055, tombradylover and 7 others
The dude is a normie, normies get nothing on tinder. Has nothing to do w his race lol
that's true unless they have really good photos

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Try düsseldorf

• Hmm...
Reactions: ducktruck
Height is gigafailo and also if you're gonna use an ethnic use an actually HTN+.

It's over for all normies. Does it make any difference if you used a white normies and got more likes but exact same quality?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Swarthy Knight and 3 others
Height is gigafailo and also if you're gonna use an ethnic use an actually HTN+.

It's over for all normies. Does it make any difference if you used a white normies and got more likes but exact same quality?
This guy is a joke. Posted a normie, added a height falo and an ordinary non-angle frauded pic and blames it on his ethnicity… go figure

nigga the guy u used is average looking at best lmao shit experiment

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, WatermelonLover and 4 others
This guy is a joke. Posted a normie, added a height falo and an ordinary non-angle frauded pic and blames it on his ethnicity… go figure

IQ 0 Actual subhumanislam copers POG this guy mogs almost all arabcels I see every daily and I made him taller than them:lul::lul: This guy is top 5% of Arabcels and gets nothing :hnghn::LOL:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat, SidharthTheSlayer, Mewton and 3 others

View attachment 2950184

Results:

RIP Ahmad

Can germans tell the difference between an Arab and a curry/latino, or is everyone brown lumped as an Arab?

IQ 0 Actual subhumanislam copers POG this guy mogs almost all arabcels I see every daily and I made him taller than them:lul::lul: This guy is top 5% of Arabcels and gets nothing :hnghn::LOL:
Are you retarded this guy is not top 5% :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Not even top 20%

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Timmy
ugly :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: murdah

View attachment 2950184

Results:

RIP Ahmad
Now try this rice

• JFL
Reactions: murdah

View attachment 2950184

Results:

RIP Ahmad
Your elo mustve been fucked because there was another tinder experiment in Munich with an uglier Pakistani dude and he got 99+ in a day

Idk why people are calling the guy normie he might not be high psl but you can tell he has very high appeal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

facially the guy is a chadlite 7/10 easily

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Maybe its just your location or sumthin. I used this bloated Moroccan MTN on Bumble during the pandemic and was absolutely killing it. So many matches and foids were simping hard.

I got banned in 24 hrs bcuz too many foids thought he was catfish since he was "too pretty" :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Maybe its just your location or sumthin. I used this bloated Moroccan MTN on Bumble during the pandemic and was absolutely killing it. So many matches and foids were simping hard.

View attachment 2950852View attachment 2950853
I got banned in 24 hrs bcuz too many foids thought he was catfish since he was "too pretty" :feelskek:
this guy is an 8

the guy in the OP is a 7

sub8 law is true in 2024

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight

View attachment 2950852View attachment 2950853
Where was this, cause if he was run in America would do not that well

Your elo mustve been fucked because there was another tinder experiment in Munich with an uglier Pakistani dude and he got 99+ in a day

Idk why people are calling the guy normie he might not be high psl but you can tell he has very high appeal
Post pics of the uglier Pakistani died . Surprised he got 99+ likes cause I have ran guys like Toni mahfud in the states and they get like 1/4- 1/5 of any HTN white guy its pretty brutal .

• Hmm...
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and AscensionMan98
Post pics of the uglier Pakistani died . Surprised he got 99+ likes cause I have ran guys like Toni mahfud in the states and they get like 1/4- 1/5 of any HTN white guy its pretty brutal .
@Jason Voorhees made a thread about it but I cant find it maybe he can show you

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
just be white is true in germany, the girls are racist

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck
“Light brown is law in Germany” @st.hamudi but 6‘5

this

if ur a male the minimum bar to have a fun time on tinder in 2024 is strong HTN. everyone below it will just rot or will have to settle for slaying ltbs

If I seen that fuck on the street I'd assume he's doing alright thanks to forward growth
Good to know that I've actually been UNDERRATING the power of TFBEMs compared to forward grown sub average height cels
I should hit the next Ahmed I see with a right and a left and see what he does then

• JFL
Reactions: ducktruck and Gargantuan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back