My Tinder Results

I

idkagoodusername

Satire Account
Background: I tried tinder for the first time in October using 3 pics. 2 were taken of me, 1 was a selfie (I squinted and clenched my jaw for that one). I'm not NT so I don't have any social pics. I'm 23 btw.

Results: In the first 24 hours, tinder said 7 girls liked me. I matched with a few who were actually cute (6ish/10), but only 1 of the cute ones bothered messaging me back. We had a fun convo about Harry Potter, but then she ghosted. Some of my matches were landwhales, and even they acted disinterested. One landwhale's profile said she was dtf and open to fwb, so I messaged her with a thoughtful pickup line. She told me she liked it, but then unmatched me a few hrs later without replying again. Only 1 girl wanted to fuck (see attached pic). It seemed suspicious - and she wasn't pretty - so I was reluctant. I ended up trolling her.

I only match with about 1 or 2 girls a week now. I've only had 4 or 5 decent convos but they ended up nowhere. In the 2 months I've used tinder, I've gotten around 30 matches.

Based on this, is it over for me? Or are these a normie's results?

Attachments

• InkedScreenshot_20191210-224931 (2)_LI.jpg
    InkedScreenshot_20191210-224931 (2)_LI.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 200
  • InkedScreenshot_20191210-234710_LI.jpg
    InkedScreenshot_20191210-234710_LI.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 205
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, DoctorPMA and Deleted member 3328
Looks about like normal results, what do u look like OP? pm me
also where is this. i got a lot of matches in scandinavia but i wanna find out is it because i did well or what
i have a feeling youre gonna say ur in america and the hypergamy there is brutal or something

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2426
Looks about like normal results, what do u look like OP? pm me
also where is this. i got a lot of matches in scandinavia but i wanna find out is it because i did well or what
i have a feeling youre gonna say ur in america and the hypergamy there is brutal or something
Yeah I'm in the US. Hypergamy is real, so it sucks. I'll pm you later cuz I gotta go now. I'll also post in Rate Me. I get IOI's irl weekly so I'm sure I'm not ugly. But I'm too high inhib to approach.

below average results

Should have asked her to sit on your face bro
Works every time

:chad: :chad:
BRO are u retarded?

she wanted to fuck you there in the moment, you should always be ready to fuck in the moment or just gtfo

what kind of cuck that has no options tells her lets fuck tomorrow?

holy shit at this climax killer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tony, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2426 and 2 others
BRO are u retarded?

she wanted to fuck you there in the moment, you should always be ready to fuck in the moment or just gtfo

thought the same tbh

BRO are u retarded?

Lol I might be retarded, but that's not why I didn't go fuck her. She messaged me first, and she was kinda weird. So I thought it was too good to be true, and I was worried I'd go to her place and be greeted by a dude. Even if she was legit, I'm not into short chubby brown girls

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Tbh its not normal ngl

• +1
Lol I might be retarded, but that's not why I didn't go fuck her. She messaged me first, and she was kinda weird. So I thought it was too good to be true, and I was worried I'd go to her place and be greeted by a dude. Even if she was legit, I'm not into short chubby brown girls
yet you messaged her the day after, your clearly didnt mind it for pussy

Nvm I don’t fuck oompa loompas :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Alvik
yet you messaged her the day after, your clearly didnt mind it for pussy
Nah dude I swear, it was my first tinder fuck request so I just wanted to see how it would play out. Like if she'd really give me her address.
Yeah that's obvious from your messages... It's over for you OP. Make an account on incels.is.
I've actually improved a lot tho, so I don't think it's 100% over. I used to be socially autistic. Now I'm just a little socially awkward. Soon I'll be socially normal.

tinder is cucked bro. all those whores want is validation. i messaged twelve matches in a day and none messaged me back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yeah I'm in the US. Hypergamy is real, so it sucks. I'll pm you later cuz I gotta go now. I'll also post in Rate Me. I get IOI's irl weekly so I'm sure I'm not ugly. But I'm too high inhib to approach.
what happened to this then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Pm photos ill rate

tinder is cucked bro. all those whores want is validation. i messaged twelve matches in a day and none messaged me back.
When they ghost me I troll them on their looks. Sometimes they respond with "excuse me???" but other times they unmatch or just never reply.

I’m laughing hard at the last pic

:tyson: :goodfellas:

Muh hypergamy because I don't look as good as I thought

You are a normie my friend an inkel gets 0 matches
Tbh its not normal ngl
It's perfectly normie results.i assume op is between 4 and 5 psl
Yap it's useless if you're a sub 5 psl

Last edited:
You are a normie my friend an inkel gets 0 matches

It's perfectly normie results.i assume op is between 4 and 5 psl

Yap it's useless if you're a sub 5 psl

i had about fifty likes in two days with those twelve matches so i'm at least a five psl or my pics were at least since i frauded a bit. even when i chadfished there were still whores who tried to get money from me. maybe three were actually down to meet up with chadfishing and they were ethnic.

• +1
its over if you are too high inhib like me to Register on tinder or other dating sites

i had about fifty likes in two days with those twelve matches so i'm at least a five psl or my pics were at least since i frauded a bit. even when i chadfished there were still whores who tried to get money from me. maybe three were actually down to meet up with chadfishing and they were ethnic.
Tinder is for chads son u need to approach irl

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
  • +1
BRO are u retarded?

jfl

you're right i've had way better results irl. a lot of mentally fucked up women on tinder too
It's a complete waste of time for non chads. Full of attention whores seeking validation and mediocre bitches chasing chad.

Btw this girl's clearly using me as her plan B (or c, d etc). Should I just give up and tell her to go fuck herself?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191215-132229_LI.jpg
    Screenshot_20191215-132229_LI.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 92
Sydney sounds like life fuel to me tbh.
I matched with 5 girls here when I did the experiment.

Btw this girl's clearly using me as her plan B (or c, d etc). Should I just give up and tell her to go fuck herself?
never ever fucking do that. never send multiple texts if she doesnt reply. it kills the attraction if there was any and makes u seem rly beta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Yo look at this dude. Nice "oompa loompa" roast lamo

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
"you still there?"

Bottom feeder cucked shekel backed response

never ever fucking do that. never send multiple texts if she doesnt reply. it kills the attraction if there was any and makes u seem rly beta
I waited several days b4 asking "u still there?" but I agree it's a beta thing to do

I waited several days b4 asking "u still there?" but I agree it's a beta thing to do
just forget the bitch if she doesnt reply unless you know her for several months and already met or smth. it makes u seem like someone who has no options, no other girls to her.

"you still there?"

Bottom feeder cucked shekel backed response
She can smell the slight desperation lol but doesn't matter as much if she's attracted. In my mind her unfiltered response was, "chill, keep holding onto your blue balls, I just might give you a chance to hit it if chads #1-50 doesn't work out" lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin