My Toilet Bowls has More Emotional Intelligence Than Us.

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
I’ve been staring at this toilet bowl. Just Think: it just sits there, quietly dealing with all the literal and figurative shit life throws at it, and it never complains. It’s got this weird resilience, like, I’m almost sure it’s processing every flush on a deeper level than we can even grasp. Every swirl is like it’s thinking—not with neurons, but with some weird, primal instinct that’s been lost to us humans.
I mean, who even taught us to feel? Schools? Parents? The toilet’s out here doing it naturally. It absorbs all the bile and toxicity of soyciety.
We can’t even deal with our own messes without external validation, but the toilet knows it’s essential, but it doesn’t need recognition. It just exists with this quiet dignity that we’ll never understand. Honestly, we’re more broken than we realize.
No human could ever have that kind of strength, emotional stability, or purpose. Maybe that’s the problem with us—too much noise in our heads, not enough clarity like the toilet bowl. It’s probably tapped into some secret alienoid-level calm, like it’s sitting on the edge of the universe, just laughing at us.
I’m ashamed to be part of this flawed species that thinks emotions are some kind of high ground.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, isis_Bleach, billymidnight and 8 others
@_MVP_ @MoggerGaston @Tabula Rasa @nullandvoid @BigJimsWornOutTires

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nullandvoid, Jova and Tabula Rasa
@Jason Voorhees @thecel @Vermilioncore @autistic_tendencies
Iam thinking about self banning my self @TechnoBoss

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Tabula Rasa, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I love objects more than humans

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Tabula Rasa
Glance into the abyssal swirling vortex of pure cosmic truth that is my toilet bowl, and you’ll immediately realize that it holds more depth than any brainfag could fathom. The flush? It’s not just water. It’s a symphony of vibrational harmonics you can’t even begin to process. Forget molecules—you can't even read the graviton imprints the alienoids left behind. It's operating on a frequency so high, only entities tuned into the zyberzonic spectrums can decode it.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Tabula Rasa

• Love it
Reactions: Nazi Germany
Glance into the abyssal swirling vortex of pure cosmic truth that is my toilet bowl, and you’ll immediately realize that it holds more depth than any brainfag could fathom. The flush? It’s not just water. It’s a symphony of vibrational harmonics you can’t even begin to process. Forget molecules—you can't even read the graviton imprints the alienoids left behind. It's operating on a frequency so high, only entities tuned into the zyberzonic spectrums can decode it.

• Love it
Ndr on emomselcie

• JFL
The beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end is the beginning is the end

• +1
This is so autistic. Oh my fucking God!

• +1
I’ve been staring at this toilet bowl. Just Think: it just sits there, quietly dealing with all the literal and figurative shit life throws at it, and it never complains. It’s got this weird resilience, like, I’m almost sure it’s processing every flush on a deeper level than we can even grasp. Every swirl is like it’s thinking—not with neurons, but with some weird, primal instinct that’s been lost to us humans.
I mean, who even taught us to feel? Schools? Parents? The toilet’s out here doing it naturally. It absorbs all the bile and toxicity of soyciety.
We can’t even deal with our own messes without external validation, but the toilet knows it’s essential, but it doesn’t need recognition. It just exists with this quiet dignity that we’ll never understand. Honestly, we’re more broken than we realize.
No human could ever have that kind of strength, emotional stability, or purpose. Maybe that’s the problem with us—too much noise in our heads, not enough clarity like the toilet bowl. It’s probably tapped into some secret alienoid-level calm, like it’s sitting on the edge of the universe, just laughing at us.
I’m ashamed to be part of this flawed species that thinks emotions are some kind of high ground.
Hilarious example but you make good points tbh, but no human just has it all figured out from the beginning otherwise we wouldn't be human.

• Love it
I love objects more than humans
Isn't this considered as establishing connection of what ever "emotion" towards objects? You've degraded having emotions implying they're not some kind of high ground yet contradicted yourself

Emotions control everything, any species are prone to what emotion they're feeling to satisfy, maybe we can categories these emotions based on Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Same goes to money, it's an object that can be acquired & the toilet seat you've mentioned.

I understand your point of puting objects above human interaction & oneself emotions but still, you have got something prioritized. Better off not to attach oneself to whatever this world offers? I believe that's impossible to the normal working brain except for suicidal depressed people.

Only robots are immune to emotions so far maybe one day they will be embedded with a moral code compass to whatever laws that will be abide. Though it will be limited to certain verdicts given what case will encountered.

Good thread

• Love it
Interesting take tbh

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
If it's a Japanese one, yes

• Love it