My Top 5 Softmaxxes

RedCarpet

RedCarpet

Iron
5. Skinmaxxing - comments: many people already have solid skin, but if you don't can ascend a face, a chad with a lot of acne, scars, or other blemishes take blows from bad skin to their smv, so I would personally recommend skinmaxxing as a number 1 if you don't have atleast B tier skin.
4. Hairmaxxing - comments: if hair regrowth then possibly + 2 smv, if you go from really bad to really good haircut + 1/2 smv, but many people will only go up 0.5 smv depending on person.
3. Muscle/Framemaxxing - comments: very basic, most commonly known, but unironically it is still a good looksmax.
2. Eyebrowmaxxing/Eyelashmaxxing - comments: can save a mediocre eye area + not difficult
1. Leanmaxxing + (debloatmaxxing) - comments: if recessed, will be useless. If not, you can ascend +1 or 2 smv. Cheekbones and Jawline will pop even if avg, hallow cheeks are also nice halo to have.

Honorable Mentions:

Bonesmashing - comments: you can deny it working or not, (it works btw), but even if it didn't, the temporary swelling lasts for hours and still gives the appearance of up to 2 or 3 mm, so if you bonesmash every day just for the swelling effect it will still give you slightly more prominent cheekbones and chin just from swelling alone.

Youthful heightmaxxing - comments: can waste a lot of money if you don't know what you are doing but with the right supplies you can get more inches then you would have naturally got.

Vollufiline/Eyelid Pulling/Ice Hooding/ orbicularis oculi hypertrophy - comments: can really ascend you if you are a responder, but it seems that some people aren't very responsive to these techniues, but they actually did a lot for my eye area. (I did all but eyelid pulling and they worked, but I trust in eyelid pulling as well)

Teeth Whitening - comments: won't truly ascend you, but it is easy and relatively cheap.

Subliminals - comments: I really doubt they work, but the idea itself gives a spot here. Also they're not really long or a waste of time, just listen to them on your car ride to some place. As I said though, I am not a skeptic naturally, but for subliminals, just lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 29155, AngryShortMale and 2 others
5. Cope
4. Cope
3. Cope
2. Cope
1. Cope

Honorable mentions:
Cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malicieusss, Flanked, aspiringexcel and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, mathis, plukee and 6 others
Neither do I, It's called working for what you want.
Yeah not saying you can’t save up to get surgery but softmaxes are still a good option for the meantime. Also surgery can fuck you up softmaxes can’t so if you’re not willing to risk it…

Yeah not saying you can’t save up to get surgery but softmaxes are still a good option for the meantime. Also surgery can fuck you up softmaxes can’t so if you’re not willing to risk it…
Softmaxxes can also fuck you up.

• +1
Reactions: zura and User49
SUBLIMINALS are legit @rooman

• Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger and rooman
Leanmaxxing is king.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Detective, deadmanwalking and 2 others
5. Skinmaxxing - comments: many people already have solid skin, but if you don't can ascend a face, a chad with a lot of acne, scars, or other blemishes take blows from bad skin to their smv, so I would personally recommend skinmaxxing as a number 1 if you don't have atleast B tier skin.
4. Hairmaxxing - comments: if hair regrowth then possibly + 2 smv, if you go from really bad to really good haircut + 1/2 smv, but many people will only go up 0.5 smv depending on person.
3. Muscle/Framemaxxing - comments: very basic, most commonly known, but unironically it is still a good looksmax.
2. Eyebrowmaxxing/Eyelashmaxxing - comments: can save a mediocre eye area + not difficult
1. Leanmaxxing + (debloatmaxxing) - comments: if recessed, will be useless. If not, you can ascend +1 or 2 smv. Cheekbones and Jawline will pop even if avg, hallow cheeks are also nice halo to have.

Honorable Mentions:

Bonesmashing - comments: you can deny it working or not, (it works btw), but even if it didn't, the temporary swelling lasts for hours and still gives the appearance of up to 2 or 3 mm, so if you bonesmash every day just for the swelling effect it will still give you slightly more prominent cheekbones and chin just from swelling alone.

Youthful heightmaxxing - comments: can waste a lot of money if you don't know what you are doing but with the right supplies you can get more inches then you would have naturally got.

Vollufiline/Eyelid Pulling/Ice Hooding/ orbicularis oculi hypertrophy - comments: can really ascend you if you are a responder, but it seems that some people aren't very responsive to these techniues, but they actually did a lot for my eye area. (I did all but eyelid pulling and they worked, but I trust in eyelid pulling as well)

Teeth Whitening - comments: won't truly ascend you, but it is easy and relatively cheap.

Subliminals - comments: I really doubt they work, but the idea itself gives a spot here. Also they're not really long or a waste of time, just listen to them on your car ride to some place. As I said though, I am not a skeptic naturally, but for subliminals, just lol.
just eat k2 and all these "soft maxes" will solve themselves. You fell for the goy slop meme

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry
just eat k2 and all these "soft maxes" will solve themselves. You fell for the goy slop meme
I take an insane amount of d3 and k2 as well

• +1
Reactions: Kirby7000
SUBLIMINALS are legit @rooman
yes listen to this and the demons will give you facial surgery to ascend to chad

but i fr feel like i look better after looping for 4 hours
this is only day 2 of listening but i will make an update soon

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
yes listen to this and the demons will give you facial surgery to ascend to chad

but i fr feel like i look better after looping for 4 hours
this is only day 2 of listening but i will make an update soon

would only work if you actually believe in God and intentionally go against him. The kicker here is that your acknowledging that he is real and there are consequences for disobeying i.e hell. Basically demonic possesion and black magic. Stay far away from it and seek christ

• JFL
Reactions: rooman
1. Leanmaxxing + (debloatmaxxing) - comments: if recessed, will be useless
It’s still not useless. Are you a floating skull or what nigga ? You have a body. And for your body to look good you need to be lean. Plus many other benefits.

• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Deleted member 29155
you profile picture is anime. Why are you talking?

would only work if you actually believe in God and intentionally go against him. The kicker here is that your acknowledging that he is real and there are consequences for disobeying i.e hell. Basically demonic possesion and black magic. Stay far away from it and seek christ
If christ was real he defo won't make me chang + I'd rather rot in hell as chang then go to heaven as a subhuman gook
Also, I do not believe in christianity it sounds too stupid I just believe in God existing.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 29155
If christ was real he defo won't make me chang + I'd rather rot in hell as chang then go to heaven as a subhuman gook
Also, I do not believe in christianity it sounds too stupid I just believe in God existing.
Its highly speculated that Asians don't have souls or are so far disconnected from God's presence that it appears that way. Your words further support this. Its up to you if you want to seek christ.

• +1
wich softmax can fuck you up irreversibly (or basically irreversibly)
Steroids, latisse, minoxidil, anything that can speed up balding or ruin collagen more or less.

• +1
Reactions: futurechadlet
Kys

• Love it