My trad oneitis just got engaged

StuntmanMike

StuntmanMike

Kraken
She is low caste trad villager girl and i have been stalking her for years.Never had a chance to approach and now she is engaged.I saw her ring fuck it was real fucking over.Now way dude no way coming back from this.I am 25 years old i can't find trad girl anymore this was my last chance and i missed again
Indonesiamaxxxing or death

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, Michael Myers, try2beme and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: jacobrb07 and Tabula Rasa
@SecularIslamist I was in army for a month.It seems everything happened between may and june.This is now truly over the last trad girl is engaged with some lucky junkie who can't even clean his ass

• So Sad
Reactions: Abhorrence
She is low caste trad villager girl and i have been stalking her for years.Never had a chance to approach and now she is engaged.I saw her ring fuck it was real fucking over.Now way dude no way coming back from this.
This happened to me years ago. It may make it easier you could just lose interest immediately. Or you can go the @Michael Myers way and let her scar you mentally forever. Choice is yours.

I didn't know you were 25yr oldcel. Last chance saloon nigga. Villagermaxxxing or death. I'm fuckign 29. If there are any untouched or even low body count girls, its the ugly 2PSL femcels. I'd rather be single.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, n9wiff, StuntmanMike and 1 other person
@SecularIslamist I was in army for a month.It seems everything happened between may and june.This is now truly over the last trad girl is engaged with some lucky junkie who can't even clean his ass
how do you know he's a "lucky junkie"? btw it's your fualt for not approaching, are oyu indian or what? why do you mention indonesia?

This happened to me years ago. It may make it easier you could just lose interest immediately. Or you can go the @Michael Myers way and let her scar you mentally forever. Choice is yours.

I didn't know you were 25yr oldcel. Last chance saloon nigga. Villagermaxxxing or death. I'm fuckign 29. If there are any untouched or even low body count girls, its the ugly 2PSL femcels. I'd rather be single.
if OP is not a lowly villager, he would almost certainly be given the foids hand in marraige if he just approached the girls father, actually i'm 100% certain of it just because of the massive difference in status.

You're back :feelsyay:

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
show her this post and confess ur love

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: StuntmanMike and SecularIslamist
TBH you will get over oneitis after you around more women, i have noticed guys who get hung up over a single girl who isn't even interested in them or knows they exist simply aren't around other young women on a daily basis.

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike and SecularIslamist
As an example of what i said above, there was a girl i was stalking since uni and even after left uni, but then i saw other paki foids who were what i consider to be better and so now i don't give a fuck about that girl who i stalked for years. Just need to go out and be around foids more tbqh

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
You should ticaretmaxx and kekomaxx. Don't forget to wear an old money fake Rolex and to dress like Tony Montana. A veiled girl will see you trading on the streets and she'll say your htn isn't over. I took @onthewaytochadlite's advice and it worked for me

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite, StuntmanMike and SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
60 notifs after 4 days off :feelscry:

I've had more than that after taking a nap. Going through them one by one
Most important thing that happened was eternal deleting :feelshmm:. Tbh I was more fazed by you missing

• Love it
Most important thing that happened was eternal deleting :feelshmm:. Tbh I was more fazed by you missing
Alhamdullilah. But tehn again I guess you lost one of your crusaders. Even if he was a bit retarded...
In fact some Muslims here are a bit retarded too. Won't tag them. We need Muslim-Christian alliance against godless atheists, commies, jews and satanists.

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Alhamdullilah. But tehn again I guess you lost one of your crusaders. Even if he was a bit retarded...
In fact some Muslims here are a bit retarded too. Won't tag them. We need Muslim-Christian alliance against godless atheists, commies, jews and satanists.
Why give too much fuck about him when I still got @PrinceLuenLeoncur :feelsautistic:

• +1
She is low caste trad villager girl and i have been stalking her for years.Never had a chance to approach and now she is engaged.I saw her ring fuck it was real fucking over.Now way dude no way coming back from this.I am 25 years old i can't find trad girl anymore this was my last chance and i missed again
if you live around mormons half of them got married at 16 i swear every day in highschool i was waking up to someone i followed that just got married, like wtf im trying to learn how to do pre calc or some shit :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: StuntmanMike
how do you know he's a "lucky junkie"? btw it's your fualt for not approaching, are oyu indian or what? why do you mention indonesia?
Turkish.Just like you said the day i posted this thread i found another beautiful girl and immediately forgot the villager girl.I am now stalking or daydreaming about another girl.
Idk in here(Village of Aegan slums)Women meet with their partners at young age.I knew she had partner that is one of the reason why i hold myself(Ofc i am non nt tho).
I think i was even sure i wasn't getting any shit from her.After i saw her ring i stopped stalking her cuz if i stalk her after this moment i will be a cuck(I did in my past no benefits of stalking loyal virgin villager girls,they are too delisuonal ,They don't leave their partners)

Yeah over basically but i still like beautiful girls.Whenever i see beautiful girl i feel like i am alive.I am okey with 100 body count 6 PSL women but if she is average looking then she has to be virgin Otherwise i won't marry i don't want to be a cuck

Last edited:
  • JFL
You should ticaretmaxx and kekomaxx. Don't forget to wear an old money fake Rolex and to dress like Tony Montana. A veiled girl will see you trading on the streets and she'll say your htn isn't over. I took @onthewaytochadlite's advice and it worked for me
You got it that’s the point my brotha

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Dude expexted to mind control her

I saw a Turkish MTB (with fake-up) at a coffeeshop and she was friendly to me. :love: If all Turkish women are like this I understand why you simp for them but these friendly non-white women are very rare.

• +1
That sucks to hear bhai. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Listen to @SecularIslamist and find someone else or you’ll just end up like me which you don’t want. Trust me.

• So Sad
arghhhh

i'm locked up for a month rn, no idea whow my itis is doing. if i find out she has a bf i'm about to minassian

I saw a Turkish MTB (with fake-up) at a coffeeshop and she was friendly to me. :love: If all Turkish women are like this I understand why you simp for them but these friendly non-white women are very rare.
They are all so fugly in the UK. Not to mention degenerate. Idk why. Maybe coz most are cypriot. I was watching euro game yesterday, every single German Turk I saw fogged :love:

@Manchild was right about Tandem. I'm using it rn, they are friendly. Invite you to their chat, visit your profile. Cannot speak English for shit tho.

find someone else
Cycle of death unless you do something. Being infatuated with one person to the point every other women becomes an NPC is more harm than good.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
They are all so fugly in the UK. Not to mention degenerate. Idk why. Maybe coz most are cypriot. I was watching euro game yesterday, every single German Turk I saw fogged :love:

@Manchild was right about Tandem. I'm using it rn, they are friendly. Invite you to their chat, visit your profile. Cannot speak English for shit tho.
I don’t know what German Turks look like compared to Dutch Turks so I can’t compare the two. If you’ve got pictures of the crowd from that match, post them here so I can say. Is Tandem a Turkish app?
Cycle of death unless you do something. Being infatuated with one person to the point every other women becomes an NPC is more harm than good.
That’s true, but I’m already past this point. Due to my asexual nature I have trouble liking women to begin with, so I am royally screwed.

I don’t know what German Turks look like compared to Dutch Turks so I can’t compare the two. If you’ve got pictures of the crowd from that match, post them here so I can say.
You will call them shitskin. But the main point is the women mog the men brutally.
Is Tandem a Turkish app?
No a language learning app. But seen as second rate long distance dating app for geomaxxxers.
That’s true, but I’m already past this point. Due to my asexual nature I have trouble liking women to begin with, so I am royally screwed.
Over.

You will call them shitskin. But the main point is the women mog the men brutally.
Doesn’t matter if they’re shitskin or not. I’m just going to compare them to Turks here.
No a language learning app. But seen as second rate long distance dating app for geomaxxxers.
Mirin. Wouldn’t work for me because I’m truecel.
Yep. I am beyond screwed, actually. It’s brutal.

Doesn’t matter if they’re shitskin or not. I’m just going to compare them to Turks here.
Women

Men

@i_love_roosters

Inb4 looksmatched
Mirin. Wouldn’t work for me because I’m truecel.

Yep. I am beyond screwed, actually. It’s brutal.
Unfortunately no one wants to speak Dutch. Being a (native) English speaker is one of the biggest halos you can have abroad.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yeah, we have them like that here too, but she’s one of the better-looking ones. Others have a more East Asian eye area, I saw someone like that yesterday in the tram. Frauded to weak HTB.
Men
View attachment 2989353

@i_love_roosters

Inb4 looksmatched
Whitest Turk.
Unfortunately no one wants to speak Dutch. Being a (native) English speaker is one of the biggest halos you can have abroad.
You mean from the Turks, right? I could just LARP as a native English speaker. A British person told me a few days ago “Your English is good,” even though my spoken English is the worst. :hnghn:

Women
View attachment 2989358

Men
View attachment 2989353

@i_love_roosters

Inb4 looksmatched

Nigga you always find the worst looking Turkish foids. Ik you like more mena shifted ones and that's mirin, but atleast show the exotic mena ones, not the dead average village dwellers

• JFL
Yeah, we have them like that here too, but she’s one of the better-looking ones. Others have a more East Asian eye area, I saw someone like that yesterday in the tram. Frauded to weak HTB.

Whitest Turk.

You mean from the Turks, right? I could just LARP as a native English speaker. A British person told me a few days ago “Your English is good,” even though my spoken English is the worst. :hnghn:
No English is valued by every non-English speaker. Think about it. You're literally illiterate to the modern world if you don't know English. Not only is it lingua franca, but it's essentially the language of the civilised world. That sounds like something a coloniser would say, but it's true. Even ethnics must admit this. Once upon a time it was Egyptian, Greek, Latin, Arabic. Now it is English. Thank the British for this. Maybe next century Chinese...

Your English is good but you cannot larp a British accent. Or other native English accents (American, Australian). I'd be very surprised if you can larp a native accent.

Accent is halo. Even highly educated people can sound dumb as fuck because of their accent.

No English is valued by every non-English speaker. Think about it. You're literally illiterate to the modern world if you don't know English. Not only is it lingua franca, but it's essentially the language of the civilised world. That sounds like something a coloniser would say, but it's true. Even ethnics must admit this. Once upon a time it was Egyptian, Greek, Latin, Arabic. Now it is English. Thank the British for this. Maybe next century Chinese...
Of course, English is considered a world language but it benefits you the most if you look white. Even non-native Europeans can teach English in non-English countries as long as they look white. But they wouldn’t let me since I don’t look like a native speaker. Pretty brutal and racist but that’s how it is.
Your English is good but you cannot larp a British accent. Or other native English accents (American, Australian). I'd be very surprised if you can larp a native accent.
My written English is superior to my spoken English. I obviously don’t speak with a British accent, not that it matters because a language app is usually written, no?
Accent is halo. Even highly educated people can sound dumb as fuck because of their accent.
I think only the American accent sounds good. It’s also what I grew up with and what I try to emulate.

Of course, English is considered a world language but it benefits you the most if you look white. Even non-native Europeans can teach English in non-English countries as long as they look white. But they wouldn’t let me since I don’t look like a native speaker. Pretty brutal and racist but that’s how it is.
If you have right level of English you can do TEFL courses.
My written English is superior to my spoken English. I obviously don’t speak with a British accent, not that it matters because a language app is usually written, no?
I think only the American accent sounds good. It’s also what I grew up with and what I try to emulate.
Nah it's mainly voice. Text at times.

Even Americans love British accent. Not talking about Scouse or Geordie. Just a normal northern (think David Beckham/Zayn Malik) or southern accent (stereotypical one) is fine.

If you have right level of English you can do TEFL courses.
Yes, but overseas companies will hire white people, they only hire non-whites if they’re native Brits / Americans / Canadians.
Nah it's mainly voice. Text at times.
I can do a decent American accent, I’d say. But the fact someone from the UK told me IRL that I speak good English is a good sign, no?
Even Americans love British accent. Not talking about Scouse or Geordie. Just a normal northern (think David Beckham/Zayn Malik) or southern accent (stereotypical one) is fine.
I don’t like it at all, it sounds try-hard to me. I think American culture is a lot more casual. One of my teachers is from the United States and he doesn’t seem to be a fan of British English. Most students prefer a British accent though, I’m one of the few who doesn’t.

• Hmm...