My tragic case with orthodontists

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Right now I'm depressed by the way I look but as soon as I look decent again I'm going to start a campaign exposing all the things they are doing, specially in my native country.

I was just another victim of human trafficking in their hands. They got me bouncing between consults with different people (always references with their partners, that's how they they are wired), having procedures done at an astronomical price that I did not even need, but that's how they make the money.

I was just a kid with no family working to subsist and the only thing they did was scam me while destroying both my face and smile.

I don't have words to describe how it feels like looking 10 years older than what I am because after they completely crashed both my maxilla and jaw backwards it caused a change in the hard tissue support of my face that left everything hanging and now I'm just and old wrinkly hag.

I noticed these changes immediately and I pointed them out. I can't believe she DID admit that she knew it was going to change my face but "it's what she has to do as an orthodontist and can't hold back just because I don't like it and that I shouldn't worry about aesthetics anyway" and that "I'm noticing things that nobody else in this world does" acting like I'm crazy or something...

We got into an argument and I refused to come back ever to her, now I'm still with the braces on and my fucked up face and don't know what to do because these orthodontists are crazy and don't see anything.

I have TMJ pain and it's unbearable, feels as if some nerves were being smashed behind my jaw...

I can't stand the fact that someone can get away with something like this for pure profit... they might even prolong the treatment to keep charging...

It's mentally terrible to be in a situation like this and the fact that I don't know exactly how to reverse it is worse.

They just kept doing things to "improve" my smile when not even in their wettest dreams they'd achieve the one that I had by default because let's just talk about the obvious here, my smile was probably my best feature and always got compliments because of it...

I even have PTSD just from the thought of stepping in consult and know that they want to keep crashing my face backwards when it's clearly evident that my mouth is sunken and needs to be put back on its place.

Many people think it's me just going off or BDD so I'm gonna post some close ups despite how bad I look where anyone can clearly see how my teeth aren't supporting my lips the same anymore and are hanging and it's the same with the rest of my face because it falls the aging it's surreal and im not even 20... Sorry for the quality tbh, was a really poor cel lol. The first two ones are 1 year ago right before it happened the last one 2 months after but all changes happened within one month...

Attachments

• 20191113_091751.png
    20191113_091751.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 21
  • received_475637973036362.png
    received_475637973036362.png
    207.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20191113_093920.jpg
    20191113_093920.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: J o r o
Well, keep in mind, a lot of don't even know that they're doing wrong. A lot of them probably just learned the stuff about orthodontics that they were told then made their degree and that's it. can't punish someone for not being critical with the knowledge they're presented.

Well, keep in mind, a lot of don't even know that they're doing wrong. A lot of them probably just learned the stuff about orthodontics that they were told then made their degree and that's it. can't punish someone for not being critical with the knowledge they're presented.
I can understand that but the stubbornes presented when I make any claims in consult makes me see it different instantly.

Heck, they act like I'm crazy and go as far as saying that I shouldn't care about aesthetics when the reason I'm there is that one in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and AutisticBeaner
The Nazi's at the concentration camps were just following order right?
Fuck orthodontists, they see thousands of cases a year, they know what's up.
Right now I'm depressed by the way I look but as soon as I look decent again I'm going to start a campaign exposing all the things they are doing, specially in my native country.

I was just another victim of human trafficking in their hands. They got me bouncing between consults with different people (always references with their partners, that's how they they are wired), having procedures done at an astronomical price that I did not even need, but that's how they make the money.

I was just a kid with no family working to subsist and the only thing they did was scam me while destroying both my face and smile.

I don't have words to describe how it feels like looking 10 years older than what I am because after they completely crashed both my maxilla and jaw backwards it caused a change in the hard tissue support of my face that left everything hanging and now I'm just and old wrinkly hag.

I noticed these changes immediately and I pointed them out. I can't believe she DID admit that she knew it was going to change my face but "it's what she has to do as an orthodontist and can't hold back just because I don't like it and that I shouldn't worry about aesthetics anyway" and that "I'm noticing things that nobody else in this world does" acting like I'm crazy or something...

We got into an argument and I refused to come back ever to her, now I'm still with the braces on and my fucked up face and don't know what to do because these orthodontists are crazy and don't see anything.

I have TMJ pain and it's unbearable, feels as if some nerves were being smashed behind my jaw...

I can't stand the fact that someone can get away with something like this for pure profit... they might even prolong the treatment to keep charging...

It's mentally terrible to be in a situation like this and the fact that I don't know exactly how to reverse it is worse.

They just kept doing things to "improve" my smile when not even in their wettest dreams they'd achieve the one that I had by default because let's just talk about the obvious here, my smile was probably my best feature and always got compliments because of it...

I even have PTSD just from the thought of stepping in consult and know that they want to keep crashing my face backwards when it's clearly evident that my mouth is sunken and needs to be put back on its place.

Many people think it's me just going off or BDD so I'm gonna post some close ups despite how bad I look where anyone can clearly see how my teeth aren't supporting my lips the same anymore and are hanging and it's the same with the rest of my face because it falls the aging it's surreal and im not even 20... Sorry for the quality tbh, was a really poor cel lol. The first two ones are 1 year ago right before it happened the last one 2 months after but all changes happened within one month...
OP, I am sory bro, it really is brutal. Many cels have been through the same thing, it's really brutal. But think on the bright side, you didn't have extractions, it could have been worse. Extraction cel = giga fucked/ its over.
I pray you find a cope, like the rest of us and learn to live it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and RAITEIII

OP, I am sory bro, it really is brutal. Many cels have been through the same thing, it's really brutal. But think on the bright side, you didn't have extractions, it could have been worse. Extraction cel = giga fucked/ its over.
I had them but I looked good after that regardless so prefer not to duel on it.

I just want to have done the reverse to what those stupids elastics did during one month but they all refuse as it'd mean creating an overbite. IDGAF about bite tho seeing how many problems I have now and none before lol.

And I don't wanna cope. I do not do coping. I want to fix it even if it means learning about orthodontic and do it myself

I had them but I looked good after that regardless so prefer not to duel on it.

I just want to have done the reverse to what those stupids elastics did during one month but they all refuse as it'd mean creating an overbite. IDGAF about bite tho seeing how many problems I have now and none before lol.

And I don't wanna cope. I do not do coping. I want to fix it even if it means learning about orthodontic and do it myself
I get you bro, I know them feels.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII

Like I said, some orthodontists don't know that what they're doing causes harm, unlike literally every Nazi at the concentration camps.

never go to female doctor

Like I said, some orthodontists don't know that what they're doing causes harm, unlike literally every Nazi at the concentration camps.
At this moment I'm failing to see what your point is by saying that "they don't know that what they're doing causes harm" tbh.

They already know about the facial changes anyway, they just happen to choose to believe that they aren't noticeable/for the better clearly without making an objective analysis.

They're coping for their own benefit.