My training partner passed out today

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Basically we were doing this move, where i was driving my shoulder into his face/maxilla, but as I drive it, I tripod up and raise my hips, and make sure all my weight stays on my partner.
My partner is a 71 year old guy for today, he is a pretty cool guy and moves very well for his age. Legit I'm amazed by how athletic he is. Anyways I tripod up and get the shoulder pressure in and I'm like "bro you need to defend" And then I hear snoring. I get up and I'm like "you okay mate?" he doesn't respond. 30 secs later, he wakes up and is like "huh, where am I? what happened? I can't remember anything".

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, Idontknowlol, RecessedChinCel and 3 others
pajeet bad boy

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, RecessedChinCel and FailedNormieManlet
pajeet bad boy
no bro, I felt very bad. I was put with another guy, and he said my shoulder pressure is insanely strong for guy my size - I think it's because I am small and can distribute my weight well hence it's so painful.

Also I thought you block all curries

• Woah
Reactions: buckchadley31
i was driving my shoulder into his face/maxilla
71 year old
A7F2E7D5 D678 4487 A354 0436A3B62CCA

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
no bro, I felt very bad. I was put with another guy, and he said my shoulder pressure is insanely strong for guy my size - I think it's because I am small and can distribute my weight well hence it's so painful.

Also I thought you block all curries
Wowzers.
No not all curries are bad. Just the users here who only talk about phenos are shit

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: buckchadley31
I thought he had died but he didn't :feelswhat:

• +1
Bro he's old he just fell asleep mid spar. Geriatrics need their naps.