My tricks to look whitee

voxman

voxman

Iron
My tricks to look whiter.

As I already told you, I live in Italy and I am the son of a Chilean mother and an Italian father.

I'm going to explain what has really worked for me:

a) Good physical shape, it is really very important to be in your best physical shape, since when you lose weight your face becomes more contoured. When I have been chubbier I have looked much more mixed.

b) Wearing dark clothes seems silly, but if you wear very light clothes, your dark skin stands out.

c) Dye my hair dark ash blonde, to avoid reddish undertones and make my hair look like a natural light brown.

d) Honey-colored contact lenses. And this is very important. I have very dark eyes, a pigmentation that is not Caucasian. If you put on blue or green contact lenses it looks very unnatural. With honey contact lenses, very few people have realized that I wear them. Believe me, the small details make the difference.

e) Degraded and fairly short haircut. In the end, after trying several styles, I think it is the one that gives me a more European look than leaving bangs or long hair.

d) Nothing works with the skin. I have tried hydroquinone creams and nothing. I have tried makeup but it is very uncomfortable and it shows. In the end I gave up, it's impossible. But with the advice above I have achieved good results.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: St. Fraudcel, billymidnight and noonespecial
This is why meds aren't white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: average guy, St. Fraudcel and MA_ascender
Oh my gd this has t be a kll joke

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking
My tricks to look whiter.

As I already told you, I live in Italy and I am the son of a Chilean mother and an Italian father.

I'm going to explain what has really worked for me:

a) Good physical shape, it is really very important to be in your best physical shape, since when you lose weight your face becomes more contoured. When I have been chubbier I have looked much more mixed.

b) Wearing dark clothes seems silly, but if you wear very light clothes, your dark skin stands out.

c) Dye my hair dark ash blonde, to avoid reddish undertones and make my hair look like a natural light brown.

d) Honey-colored contact lenses. And this is very important. I have very dark eyes, a pigmentation that is not Caucasian. If you put on blue or green contact lenses it looks very unnatural. With honey contact lenses, very few people have realized that I wear them. Believe me, the small details make the difference.

e) Degraded and fairly short haircut. In the end, after trying several styles, I think it is the one that gives me a more European look than leaving bangs or long hair.

d) Nothing works with the skin. I have tried hydroquinone creams and nothing. I have tried makeup but it is very uncomfortable and it shows. In the end I gave up, it's impossible. But with the advice above I have achieved good results.
I find it funny that so many non Europeans are trying to look more European. Your race is something determined by higher forces; it's not your destiny, No matter what you do, you’ll never match the purity of Indo European DNA.

• +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials
such a stupid thread man, frigging hell.

Unless you're really good-looking* already girls will make fun of you for wearing colored contacts and dying your hair weird colours.

*Which i doubt because if you were you wouldn't worry about looking "whiter" or whatever

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
May ancient pagan gods help you incel, I would rape you out of love
you wont do shit. paganism is dead anyways why do you believe in this ooga booga age shit

you wont do shit. paganism is dead anyways why do you believe in this ooga booga age shit
Am joking bro, something’s are satire chill, paganism is nothing but cool videos in reality modern pagans don’t know shot about their religion because there is nothing to learn from, all coppers

Am joking bro, something’s are satire chill, paganism is nothing but cool videos in reality modern pagans don’t know shot about their religion because there is nothing to learn from, all coppers
this forum is full of retards I wasnt surprised someone was a genuine paganist. modern pagans are 100% copers I agree

• +1
Reactions: noka