My Ukrainian Woman has 2 options.

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
I'm going back to Kiev next month... and she has two options.

1. Lock me down, let me stay with her in her apartment... (she owns it). I will pay for the bills and food shopping and some other little things. She will have me 100% and maybe we will grow into something serious.

2. Don't offer to let me stay in her apartment. I will go rent my own place like last time.. waste £100's on accommodation when i don't need to and i will be back on Tinder looking to slay more women and invite them back to mine while my "girlfriend" is at work.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Krezo, DeformAspergerCel, fobos and 5 others
you're a fucking cuck for even thinking paying for the whore's bills tbh. i hope u do it and you come home to find her getting plowed by NWO slav chads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, mojopin, ElliotRodgerJr and 4 others
I think it's reasonable to pay for the bills.. they will be cheap as hell anyway. I will be saving loads not renting my own place and i'll be getting regular sex

cuck if you pay anything for a foid

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Krezo
I think it's reasonable to pay for the bills.. they will be cheap as hell anyway. I will be saving loads not renting my own place and i'll be getting regular sex
She's prob using you

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
She's prob using you
ur retarded if u think he's the one getting used in that situation

almost free place to stay with food cooked for him every day, not even considering the pussy it's legit

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and heroinfather
ur retarded if u think he's the one getting used in that situation

almost free place to stay with food cooked for him every day, not even considering the pussy it's legit
Yes, it's a good investment. but she probably doesn't see it that way, all she sees is that he's paying all her bills.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
it may be worth if you get sex everyday, if not don't even consider

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, SikKunt and Deleted member 470
Yes, it's a good investment. but she probably doesn't see it that way, all she sees is that he's paying all her bills.
as long as he's getting the poon no one cares tbh

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
it may be worth if you get sex everyday, if not don't even consider
She would basically become a prostitute then if he gets sex in return for him paying her bills.

It depends, if you think that you might have won the lottery and got extremely lucky with her, then option 1, bills in Ukraine are super cheap anyway, maybe 50 pounds a month.

But if you feel like you can pull similar fish or even better out of the water on a constant basis than options 2.

Also I have a 3rd option for you which I was doing when I had "girlfriends" in Ukraine: I would stay with her like 2 weeks and then I would say that I am going back to Romania, but instead I was still in Ukraine fucking other bitches, and then repeat this over and over for the next months.

Like this you experience both sides, having a romantic time with your girl where you bond with each other (but this will soon fizzle out, so that's when you say you have to go home, but you go meet other girls instead) and having the chance to fuck other girls.
And after you can repeat this, because if you will stay some time away from her, you will again have that dopamine spike when you meet her again.

I am talking from 3.5 years of experience in Ukraine.

Last edited: