My uncle died today

C

cyko

Iron
Today I woke up to the news that my uncle died, he drowned swimming in the sea something he loved doing very much every Friday,

I loved him so much man, he was like my father figure since I never really had a father we would talk occasionally since he was working a lot but it was always so good to be with him he was the only person I could really share how I feel and think he was there for me every time but I wasn’t there for him and I hate my self so much now for that because

You don’t know what you have until it’s gone

His death is also my first time knowing someone I loved die my grandfather died when I was six but I didn’t really knew him but man I just can’t stop fucking crying I can’t fucking stop

I don’t know what to do I’m trying to do my best and be strong for my mom she just lost her brother but FUCK every time I’m thinking of him I just break down

I’m writing this not for anyone to see or rep I just use this not as a looksmaxing forum but as a place to vent because I really don’t have anyone I feel comfortable sharing you don’t need to read this but If you did thank you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Zeta, LuckyBeast and 3 others
Hmmm do i care no

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, XxW33dSm0k3rxX, scrunchables and 3 others
May god rest his soul in peace

• +1
Reactions: Zeta, LuckyBeast, cyko and 3 others
Today I woke up to the news that my uncle died, he drowned swimming in the sea something he loved doing very much every Friday,

I loved him so much man, he was like my father figure since I never really had a father we would talk occasionally since he was working a lot but it was always so good to be with him he was the only person I could really share how I feel and think he was there for me every time but I wasn’t there for him and I hate my self so much now for that because

His death is also my first time knowing someone I loved die my grandfather died when I was six but I didn’t really knew him but man I just can’t stop fucking crying I can’t fucking stop

I don’t know what to do I’m trying to do my best and be strong for my mom she just lost her brother but FUCK every time I’m thinking of him I just break down

I’m writing this not for anyone to see or rep I just use this not as a looksmaxing forum but as a place to vent because I really don’t have anyone I feel comfortable sharing you don’t need to read this but If you did thank you
I understand where you are man, I've been in a very similar position.
It sucks

Can you read this post, I think it will benefit you

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and ey88
Today I woke up to the news that my uncle died, he drowned swimming in the sea something he loved doing very much every Friday
RIP!
How are you gonna bury him?

Worst place to post this bro wtf go to Reddit these niggas will violate

• JFL
Reactions: bloatmaxxer and bourgeoizyzz

I send my condolences brother. Hang on. Do what would make him proud. I know you just gotta vent. You're gonna be alright if you stay strong and virtuous. I wish you the best

• +1
Reactions: cyko and Ghoulish

bad things happen to good people young buck

• So Sad
Reactions: Ghoulish
rip bro, the world keeps spinning, people keep hustling as sad as it is continue

• So Sad
Reactions: Ghoulish
thousands of websites but choosing org to share this is insane