My undereyes are hollow and I can feel the top of my cheekbones when I put my hands there. How can I fill this area and make it not hollow anymore?

Deleted member 13854

Deleted member 13854

Make Love Not War

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and never_lucky
Fat grafting on under eyes. The results will also be permanent, but some does get lost so you might need a revision later on. Reults are very good too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vasco, Deleted member 13824, .👽. and 2 others
If from the side profile you have a negative vector instead of positive it means you lack undereye support (underdeveloped ifraorbitals) that also causes the undereye skin to be flat and thus sag down as well as cast a shadow in your tear troughs as well as getting your fatpockets badly distributed. Taban for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 13854
If from the side profile you have a negative vector instead of positive it means you lack undereye support (underdeveloped ifraorbitals) that also causes the undereye skin to be flat and thus sag down as well as cast a shadow in your tear troughs as well as getting your fatpockets badly distributed. Taban for you.
How do I know if I have negative or positive vector? Like how does it look?

• +1
Reactions: Ataru
How do I know if I have negative or positive vector? Like how does it look?
Victor3
NHQsWvA
Gandy has a negative vector for reference:

• +1
Reactions: Vasco, CursedOne, .👽. and 1 other person
Ah I have a negative vector. What's the solution to this?
Pretty much exactly as the users stated above, anywhere from fillers to fat grafts, to implants. Depending on the severity one route might be better than the other, but implants are definitely the best choice overall.

Augmenting the infraorbital area with implants is the best route to take.

I wouldn't worry about it tbh unless the area is extremely hollow and makes you look ghoulish/dead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13854
Pretty much exactly as the users stated above, anywhere from fillers to fat grafts, to implants. Depending on the severity one route might be better than the other, but implants are definitely the best choice overall.

Augmenting the infraorbital area with implants is the best route to take.

I wouldn't worry about it tbh unless the area is extremely hollow and makes you look ghoulish/dead.
Whenever I take a selfie in a dark room I look like a goblin.

Here's an example of a similar case

Just looks like there's bumps.

I think I'll try fillers first before implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Ataru
Whenever I take a selfie in a dark room I look like a goblin.

Here's an example of a similar case
View attachment 1138534

Just looks like there's bumps.

I think I'll try fillers first before implants.
Yeah I'd consider changing that area then but be VERY careful treating that area with fillers, good luck.

• +1
U lack bones on your upper maxilla. How old are u?

If u are a grown up u can get fat grafting on your under eyes, but if u are still around puberty I think your face can mature itself enough/grow enough bones before it’s fused.

Bad undereyes can look cool if ur face is dark triad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 13854 and Deleted member 6273
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 6273
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 6380 and 3 others
U lack bones on your upper maxilla. How old are u?

If u are a grown up u can get fat grafting on your under eyes, but if u are still around puberty I think your face can mature itself enough/grow enough bones before it’s fused.
I'm 18 so I guess fat grafting is my only choice.

Hollow undereyes look terrible 99.9% of the time and give off a vibe of someone who is sleep deprived.
keep barking for him
BC5F6C3A F959 4426 99EA 307C83E1AB19

but ye i agree they look bad jfl

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 6273
Hollow undereyes look terrible 99.9% of the time and give off a vibe of someone who is sleep deprived.
You need low set dense brows to pull them off, else it's a failo

• +1
You need low set dense brows to pull them off, else it's a failo
Can you show me an example of someone who looks better with noticeably hollow undereyes

Can you show me an example of someone who looks better with noticeably hollow undereyes
Not better, it's just not a failo when there's low set brows and hunter eyes

Not better, it's just not a failo when there's low set brows and hunter eyes
so basically what you're saying is it's either a failo or a neutral quality??

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
so basically what you're saying is it's either a failo or a neutral quality??

I'm saying if theres other good qualities (like specifically low set brows) it'll make bad undereyes look less bad because it fits (dark triad). But bad undereyes will always failo say a pretty boy with higher set brows

It's all about harmony

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
I wouldn't say he looks better actually the hollow undereyes are his biggest failo and make him look much older.

He looks much better here where his hollow undereyes are barely visible

compared to here where they are more pronounced.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 13854 and Deleted member 6380
infraorbital malar,lf3 and modified lf3 are the beste options

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
infraorbital malar,lf3 and modified lf3 are the beste options
JFL Lefort 3??? Mentally ill if you get LF3 for hollow undereyes. Just get filler or infraorbital rim implant.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 2729
why,lf3 can improve your infraorbitals advancing them
Because it's INCREDIBLY high risk? JFL

Just cut your skull in half for better infraorbitals when you can easily get fillers. It's a cope surgery no one gets and ESPECIALLY not for cosmetic reasons. I doubt surgeons would even allow it.

LF3 has a 8.7% mortality rate. About 9 people out of a 100 die, not really that promising JFL....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 6273
I wouldn't say he looks better actually the hollow undereyes are his biggest failo and make him look much older.

He looks much better here where his hollow undereyes are barely visible
View attachment 1139235
compared to here where they are more pronounced.
View attachment 1139238
Indeed, copers don't realize how shit bad undereye support looks. @rambocel looks legit cucked and tired from his eye support.

You look sleep deprived, starved or in bad health conditions.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 9568, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others

Just cut your skull in half for better infraorbitals when you can easily get fillers. It's a cope surgery no one gets and ESPECIALLY not for cosmetic reasons. I doubt surgeons would even allow it.

LF3 has a 8.7% mortality rate. About 9 people out of a 100 die, not really that promising JFL....
who cares if you die when you're subhuman?you have to find a very blackpilled surgeon to do this, they usually only do it in cases of car accidents or when the patient is really severely deformed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

so delusional ppl here. Even if i had all the money in the world i would go the filler route. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...d-age-Tom-Ford-stopped-getting-Botox-dad.html
He looked so great even in his 50's(well yeah if we forget about the hair but whatever)
You are better off with fillers or graft for undereyes 👌👌

• +1
Check-out my malaris thread.

Also obviously mewing etc to get as much upwards maxilla as possible.

Good sleep quality and amount if like extremely important.

Maybe even taping skin at night?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel