D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
2830417 1649395898458

devansh bro come here
here they talk about undertones

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, chaddyboi66, alriodai and 6 others
bro imagine my light brown skin w that red contrast and virile black brows and wavy hair it wil lbe lit bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and justinzayn
even if you turned in gigachadpreet tomorrow you would still live in chennai = over.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 23558
even if you turned in gigachadpreet tomorrow you would still live in chennai = over.
whats wrong about living here i can get every drug here cheap and biohack myself into superman

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and justinzayn
whats wrong about living here i can get every drug here cheap and biohack myself into superman
no white girls, no hook up culture, no one gives a shit if you mog, you will have to undergo arranged marriage route if you want a gf. poor area with no job opportunities. geopill is as brutal as lookspill if not more

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
no white girls, no hook up culture, no one gives a shit if you mog, you will have to undergo arranged marriage route if you want a gf. poor area with no job opportunities. geopill is as brutal as lookspill if not more
idc about white girls bro hookup is here mog is felt everytime wym not neccessarily but i prefer arrange marriage the salludon way, whole INdia tn has best economic opp

idc about white girls bro hookup is here mog is felt everytime wym not neccessarily but i prefer arrange marriage the salludon way, whole INdia tn has best economic opp
hook up culture is very small in india. you will never feel the adrenaline rush of mogging where the good genetics is truly appreciated. and if it's economically strong why are you NEET 6 months after your graduation ?

• JFL
hook up culture is very small in india. you will never feel the adrenaline rush of mogging where the good genetics is truly appreciated. and if it's economically strong why are you NEET 6 months after your graduation ?
Im not graduate bro and i dont want to work after graduating either. Max ill do is 5 hours librarian task so i can chill n read some books n maybe some hot hqnp will give me her number

Im not graduate bro and i dont want to work after graduating either. Max ill do is 5 hours librarian task so i can chill n read some books n maybe some hot hqnp will give me her number
What a shitty prospect

• JFL
  • JFL
Why would you want red undertone?

That's how broke bums think. Have fun with getting wealth mogged by hoes
i won in the womb already i have nothing to prove anymore

That's how broke bums think. Have fun with getting wealth mogged by hoes
bro all goes gotta do is open only fans booom of course he is wealth ,offed

i won in the womb already i have nothing to prove anymore
Cope. As you have a certain Age attached to your name people start to value you based on networth mostly. Over 25 with bad job Is a nobody even if chad. No One cares about being able to get laid at that age

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and NFA PB
bro all goes gotta do is open only fans booom of course he is wealth ,offed
No i mean girls with a good job. Do you even know Someone irl geez Who the fuck does OF

• JFL
Cope. As you have a certain Age attached to your name people start to value you based on networth mostly. Over 25 with bad job Is a nobody even if chad. No One cares about being able to get laid at that age
then ill suicide after 3 years

• JFL