My UNI crush is apparently chad only

mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

Swarthy
Asked abt her from my friend who talks to her and he said that after she got rejected by the guy she likes she got bitter and just rejects everyone, I think I won’t make the cut even after my summer looksmaxing plan

@the BULL @Manletmachine @Bomber517 @St.TikTokcel @MoggerGaston @SecularIslamist @fuse @Jason Voorhees @Michael Myers

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, yeeyeeslayer and 10 others
Бля. Все кончено, брат. To koniec

Main qimg e63c3fb8cefed4bbee7b407440e96190 pjlq

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Costcosuperstore, micropp and 2 others
Is okay at least you have us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Manletmachine, micropp and 7 others
You plan on getting your skull cut open, but you can’t even ask her for yourself. Insane Bhai

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, butterworld and bloomercel
You plan on getting your skull cut open, but you can’t even ask her for yourself. Insane Bhai
I don’t even plan it anymore as much since it’s impossible to get a response from dalit implants, seems like some fillers, latisse leanmaxing etc is it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, butterworld, Sprinkles and 1 other person
I don’t even plan it anymore as much since it’s impossible to get a response from dalit implants, seems like some fillers, latisse leanmaxing etc is it
It’s over anyway man. Just find a lovely cope

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and mrriceguyreturn
Asked abt her from my friend who talks to her and he said that after she got rejected by the guy she likes she got bitter and just rejects everyone, I think I won’t make the cut even after my summer looksmaxing plan

@the BULL @Manletmachine @Bomber517 @St.TikTokcel @MoggerGaston @SecularIslamist @fuse @Jason Voorhees @Michael Myers

You certain this friend of yours doesn't have a mutual interest in your oneitis?

• +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Are you saying it in general or?
Yea, looksmaxxing is only purposeful for slaying, but pussy is worth less than the filth on my shoes.

I’ve lost my way in this world.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel, WatermelonLover and 3 others
what does she look like

what does she look like
Like the e-girl drawing from millenialthinker but brown skinned and monolid eyes, @St.TikTokcel saw her and can confirm

Attachments

• 5B26FB4E-5F83-4C1F-B5A0-F3177115A1FA.png
    5B26FB4E-5F83-4C1F-B5A0-F3177115A1FA.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
IMG 5311

• +1
It’s just a foid

Start plastering her pics all over the forum. She’ll fall in love with you trust me bro

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and mrriceguyreturn

Typical female sexuality.

they get rejected/hurt/cheated on by some attractive guy.
Then they conclude: 'men are shit'. They reject all the decent less-attractive men.

Then a while later they find some new attractive fuckboy chad and do it all over again.

rinse and repeat until they are 30yo and ready to settle down.

this society, it's done for. It's over. Giving women rights is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Alucard69, Chadeep and 1 other person
Start plastering her pics all over the forum. She’ll fall in love with you trust me bro
By the end of the summer I will send you and @MoggerGaston my new pics and a pic of her to asses if we are looksmatched but I have a feeling @MoggerGaston will call me subhuman no matter what

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine and MoggerGaston

Then they conclude: 'men are shit'. They reject all the decent less-attractive men.

Then a while later they find some new attractive fuckboy chad and do it all over again.

You are my spiritual animal

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston

You're a Chad Yourself

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

They all are

Shocking revelation

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517