My uni days went by so quickly

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
I can't believe how quickly all these days went by. I'll be graduating in about a year time with a degree in CS. I feel as if I just came to this uni yesterday. Damn @ascension @Chadeep

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, Debetro, Nick.Harte and 27 others
How was it?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, Jova and 5 others
How was it?
100% worth it. My uni courses were rigorous so there was no partying around all the time like @Clavicular but I still had a blast. I'm leaving with so many memories from my time I served in the army club, the hackathons, the all nighters before tests, the failures, the success, the placement talks. Heck of a journey. I've grown a lot as a person from being around these smart folks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IBlameEveryoneElse, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Debetro and 18 others
@try2beme

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Aren’t you 18 or 19?
Mogs me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, (In)CelibatePsycho2, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
mirin bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, Jova and 2 others
Uni is going by way to slowly for me, every second I stay here I want to kill myself more

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep and 5 others
Honestly it's only fools who think uni isn't worth it.
that’s just an utter meme
Desk jobs are more comfy, you get better pay with a degree and do more interesting work
Beats lifting boxes all day and breaking your back
Electrician seems like a good tradie career path though

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BoredPrince, SidharthTheSlayer and 4 others
Honestly it's only fools who think uni isn't worth it.
depends on what path in life people want to take
lots of people are brainwashed to get an office job or something
but if its something you are passionate with then its a good idea

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
Uni is going by way to slowly for me, every second I stay here I want to kill myself more
Even I felt like that in first few months but it gets better after the initial months

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Chadeep and Costcosuperstore
Im on year two, life has felt like a blink since highschool

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, tombradylover and 3 others
100k reps on .org ain't gonna happen for free pal

Life is all about the trade-offs

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, psychomandible and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: IBlameEveryoneElse, Outerz14, Chadeep and 2 others
are u NT? can u socialize well?

I studied I.T/CompSci when I was in community college for a bit and I dropped out when they had niggas doing binary

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
You were in hs when you entered the forum

I studied I.T/CompSci when I was in community college for a bit and I dropped out when they had niggas doing binary
you should’ve learned about Keynesian economics and central banking

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees

Nigga that’s like the first thing you learn
Mirin dropping out on week 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Costcosuperstore, User28823 and 1 other person

Not really NT but can somewhat socialize well enough to build connections. I only get social anxiety when I'm around groups.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
You were in hs when you entered the forum

you should’ve learned about Keynesian economics and central banking
Yes. 5 years on psl forums.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Klasik616 and ElTruecel
Yes. 5 years on psl forums.
Did u get blackpilled in 2019 or 2020 I stumbled across the BP when u joined the forum and argued with @Blackgymmax under his subhuman AfricanCel account during my bluepilled dags

• +1
Did u get blackpilled in 2019 or 2020 I stumbled across the BP when u joined the forum and argued with @Blackgymmax under his subhuman AfricanCel account during my bluepilled dags
Used to lurk in 2019 but made an account in 2020 as a naive user who didn't fully understand the blackpill. I only really got balckpillled in 2021.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel
Used to lurk in 2019 but made an account in 2020 as a naive user who didn't fully understand the blackpill. I only really got balckpillled in 2021.
How did you find this site? Reddit?

• +1
Same I don't remember almost

anything about uni just rejections
Why's that nigga? I remember every single semester like it's been registered in my brain

• +1
so u mainly just shit posted in 2020. Honestly I only knew about .is during 2020/2021 had I found out about .org in 2020/2021 I would’ve joined and been like @RODEBLUR or @kjsbdfiusdf

• +1
How did you find this site? Reddit?
r/truerateme---->r/Incelswithouthate----> then this site and I found truerateme because I uses to be very insecure as a 16 yr old. My friend uses to use reddit for his twtitch streams or whatever i thought reddit looked interesting so i made an account there and stumbled on truerateme and I had one user comment under my thread who used to post on incelswithouthate and I clicked on his profile read the posts and learnt about thr blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI, Costcosuperstore and distance decay
  • +1
I can't believe how quickly all these days went by. I'll be graduating in about a year time with a degree in CS. I feel as if I just came to this uni yesterday. Damn @ascension @Chadeep
what was ur uni?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
r/truerateme---->r/Incelswithouthate----> then this site and I found truerateme because I uses to be very insecure as a 16 yr old. My friend uses to use reddit for his twtitch streams or whatever i thought reddit looked interesting so i made an account there and stumbled on truerateme and I had one user comment under my thread who used to post on incelswithouthate and I clicked on his profile read the posts and learnt about thr blackpill.
Lol most 2020/2019 cels came in through r/truerate me from what ive seen

• +1
so u mainly just shit posted in 2020. Honestly I only knew about .is during 2020/2021 had I found out about .org in 2020/2021 I would’ve joined and been like @RODEBLUR or @kjsbdfiusdf
Man when i saw the pics of rodeblur eating shit for the first time that actually scarred me harder than any blackpill ideology ever did

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel and Jason Voorhees
Uni is cope chad can be homeless and he still slays

Bump

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
we moving up can’t lie 🔥

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
that’s just an utter meme
Desk jobs are more comfy, you get better pay with a degree and do more interesting work
Beats lifting boxes all day and breaking your back
Electrician seems like a good tradie career path though
True I just started a desk job and it's better than any other job I previously worked

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and moredatesmorerapes
Time flies bhai

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Autismcel
IQmogs me. Did you slay in college?? @Jason Voorhees

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadeep
Fr, everything after 2020 went by quick

Like wtf, you blinked and it's alr the 3Q of this year
Yeah. 2019 just feels like yesterday.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Autismcel
IQmogs me. Did you slay in college?? @Jason Voorhees
No one slays in unis like mine. That only happens in woke DU and MU. I could have had a gf but me being stuck up and being too focused on other things prevented me from having one.

No one slays in unis like mine. That only happens in woke DU and MU. I could have had a gf but me being stuck up and being too focused on other things prevented me from having one.
shouldve fratmaxxed

• +1
That wasn't me I hope so??

Iasackro gone, and now we will lose another amazing member when he starts working and betabuxx a htb.