My unpopular opinion

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
Fast food is overhated.

There are so many NPC’s that pretend gourmet food is better than fast food. It’s just not. The calories dense food in all ways just mog Lobster/sushi and all that other nonsense.

It’s just popular to say and I’ll die on this hill.

If there were no health detriments to fast food I’d eat it everyday.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Deleted member 65033, Zenis and 5 others
If you could snap your fingers and get high end food or snap your fingers and get fast food for the rest of your life what would you pick?

Problem with fast food especially in America is the list of ingredients looks like chemistry lab experiment.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, nathan, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Problem with fast food especially in America is the list of ingredients looks like chemistry lab experiment.
Wallahi idc bro. If you’d honestly choose to eat lobster/cavier over McDonald’s/KFC for the rest of your life (excluding health factors - purely for taste) then you’re a clown. The reason it tastes good is because it fires the points in the brain

You probably never went into an expensive five star restaurant, it truly is a different experience.

I always thought it was overrated too until I actually tried it once.

Sushi is near fast food tier tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Chadeep, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
you’d honestly choose to eat lobster/cavier over McDonald’s/KFC for the rest of your life (excluding health factors - purely for taste) then you’re a clown. The reason it tastes good is because it fires the points in the brain
They taste much better than fast food

You probably never went into an expensive five star restaurant, it truly is a different experience.

I always thought it was overrated too until I actually tried it once.

Sushi is near fast food tier tbh
My mom booked a mechillin restaurant for her birthday a couple of years back. It was ass and I was so disappointed when the bill was paid.

It’s about MICRONUTRIENTS.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Fast food is full of jewish endocrine disruptors nigga

I love BK. I like kfc too but we don’t have that in Norway :feelsrope:

Yeah I agree. Most retards who hate fastfood are people who smoke, drink etc