my vision for the most glorious continent on the planet

alpha_provider

alpha_provider

Banned
if I was its king, I would
1. expel muslim immigrants back to their shitholes; no exceptions
2. move israel to central europe
3. bomb albania and muslim bosnia beyond recognition or offer them to fuck off to saudi arabia and other muslim hellholes
4. become energetically independent from non-euro countries
5. build a 20 m tall wall around europe, with multiple defensive systems/weapons
6. sink every boat with immigrants with rockets without hesitation
7. offer white americans (brits, germans, croats, scandinavians, italians etc) to come back to europe with initial privileges and leave rabid ethnics on their own
8. invest in the military, medicine, science and technology
9. supress lgbt/mentally dysfunctional/liberal "people" to the point of threatening them with forced labor in penitentiary colonies if they dont stfu
10. introduce a 90% income tax for weirdos treating their pets as a substitute for children
11. proclaim neutrality
12. instigate a war including usa, china and russia
13. renounce secularism and replacing it with multitheism, with intellectuals/scientists with notable accomplishments being given the god status
14. reinstate the death penalty or ostracization for the most heinous crimes
15. invent a common language less cringe than esperanto
16. related to 13, turn philosophical debate arenas and labs into new churches
17. make it impossible to gain some civil rights if you've failed the continentally standardized and administered sapience test
18. militantly suppres the idiotic idea that freedom = good, and restrictions = bad, no matter what it takes
19. only allow non-whites (serbs, albanians, bulgarians, baltic people are already below the threshold, for reference) in if they are 95th percentile athletes or thinkers (hypothetical), and only until their careers are over
20. ban music, alcohol, pork, spitting in public, swearing, making noise, smoking and calling people bros/kings etc, with the sanction being public whipping

at first thought

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, PMF1, Deleted member 26859 and 6 others
if I was its king, I would
1. expel muslim immigrants back to their shitholes; no exceptions
2. move israel to central europe
3. bomb albania and muslim bosnia beyond recognition or offer them to fuck off to saudi arabia and other muslim hellholes
4. become energetically independent from non-euro countries
5. build a 20 m tall wall around europe, with multiple defensive systems/weapons
6. sink every boat with immigrants with rockets without hesitation
7. offer white americans (brits, germans, croats, scandinavians, italians etc) to come back to europe with initial privileges and leave rabid ethnics on their own
8. invest in the military, medicine, science and technology
9. supress lgbt/mentally dysfunctional/liberal "people" to the point of threatening them with forced labor in penitentiary colonies if they dont stfu
10. introduce a 90% income tax for weirdos treating their pets as a substitute for children
11. proclaim neutrality
12. instigate a war including usa, china and russia
13. renounce secularism and replacing it with multitheism, with intellectuals/scientists with notable accomplishments being given the god status
14. reinstate the death penalty or ostracization for the most heinous crimes
15. invent a common language less cringe than esperanto
16. related to 13, turn philosophical debate arenas and labs into new churches
17. make it impossible to gain some civil rights if you've failed the continentally standardized and administered sapience test
18. militantly suppres the idiotic idea that freedom = good, and restrictions = bad, no matter what it takes
19. only allow non-whites (serbs, albanians, bulgarians, baltic people are already below the threshold, for reference) in if they are 95th percentile athletes or thinkers (hypothetical), and only until their careers are over
20. ban music, alcohol, pork, spitting in public, swearing, making noise, smoking and calling people bros/kings etc, with the sanction being public whipping

at first thought
Kys nigga I wanna slay Slavic stacies

Kys nigga I wanna slay Slavic stacies

they all look the same. worse than latinas in that aspects. german and british women = everything

• +1
Reactions: kaugummi
Pork and swearing, public whippings? Why?

OPs grandfather was in the foreign SS

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
correct and mirin memory
jfl

you do realize russians pose a bigger threat to europe than muslims

muslims are mostly integrated contributing citizens the ones that aren't refugees

jfl

you do realize russians pose a bigger threat to europe than muslims

muslims are mostly integrated contributing citizens the ones that aren't refugees

no. and europe can take both of them at once anyway

no. and europe can take both of them at once anyway
continental europe would be conquered by russians and communism after wwii if it wasn't for the usa

still even today usa is your security guarantee. otherwise balkans would be under serb rule too

lol, we are unbeatable.
yeah right especially since uk left eu they are definitely more reliant on usa.

also if your post history got leaked you'd lose your university tenure would be revoked

yeah right especially since uk left eu they are definitely more reliant on usa.

also if your post history got leaked you'd lose your university tenure would be revoked

nah, i'm like von neumann of my uni

nah, i'm like von neumann of my uni
true croatia has many toxic fascist and nationalists already. if you went to western europe it would be different

true croatia has many toxic fascist and nationalists already. if you went to western europe it would be different

not really, we exterminated those roaches in the last 20 years

they are seen as a joke now and get prosecuted immediately

not really, we exterminated those roaches in the last 20 years

they are seen as a joke now and get prosecuted immediately
you're basically asking for fascism

no one in europe with power will take that seriously

you're basically asking for fascism

no one in europe with power will take that seriously

unless i present that to them

and dont forget this growing animosity towards muslim neetbuux abusers and terrorist cells

unless i present that to them

and dont forget this growing animosity towards muslim neetbuux abusers and terrorist cells
not even the most ardent nationalists will agree to kick out their invaulbe muslim friends and community

Not a word honestly

not even the most ardent nationalists will agree to kick out their invaulbe muslim friends and community

that's where i come in

• JFL
Reactions: PLA1092
i'm generally against all stimulants (largo sensu) that intensify our animalistic nature
But we need an escape (through art and music) from the depressiveness of life sometimes

But we need an escape (through art and music) from the depressiveness of life sometimes

completely disagree

innovation, calculation and application of pure reason are what whe should dedicate our lives to

"artists" are no better than those leftist NGOs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
start treating your schizophrenia, bro
I mean we bosnians are still one of the most relaxed muslim groups on earth, only in some backwater countryside you would encounter extremists, while people from Sarajevo, Tuzla, Zenica etc aren’t super religious. Croats from Herzegovina are bigger catholic extremist in comparison but its understandable from how the dynamics with minorities work here, Bosnians from Sandzak are also the most religious for this reason