my visit to the orthodontist today (GTFIH I NEED ADVICE)

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
so today i went to the orthodontist for a consultation and i got way more info than i had expected. i already knew that i was gonna get sent a palate expander, and possibly a genio (other ortho told me i needed a genio before), but this guy gave me way more info and was super helpful. just general info to make sure everyone understands the rest of the story, im 15 and im recessed from mouth breathing when i was younger cus of allergies and nasal issues. ok now that that’s out of the way. i go in and get checked out by him, and he tells me that what i have is a very rare case, that my maxilla’s overdeveloped, but my lower jaw is underdeveloped. he also mentioned that theres some like bone that’s behind my nose or above my mouth that was supposed to drop down as i aged but it never did, so he explained that it was very important that i get this done. explained it to my dad and stuff, dad still is being skeptical and doesn’t believe i fully need treatment for it but he’s surprisingly going along with it. he tells me that the reason i have airway issues is basically because of that right, and that’s why i can’t breathe as well through my nose at night and get a bit of like sleep apnea. he also explains that that causes my nose to grow larger because of my body compensating for the need of air or whatever. tells me that that’s why i get fatigue and everything and then he writes a letter for me to hand to my pcp (my pcp’s a old lady who fucking hates me and probably wouldn’t take this seriously so i’m gonna see that i get attended by a new pcp for this case) and it basically tells me that i need to be referred urgently to an ent. and then he also hands me a referral to what he called a ‘more talented’ orthodontist to get treatment there. so now im basically in the process of getting approved for jaw surgery, he said i needed it since im 15 (which is too old) and there’s no ortho devices that could fix it. he also said something abt needing vertical expansion in my palate, and not just like horizontal expansion. so yeah on top of jaw surgery ima need other ortho stuff added. i also remember him saying that i had like good positioning of the teeth, that i had a class 1 bite, but that i had like a class 2 skeletal problem facially or something with my bones or some shit. and he also said something abt having a little bit of tmj damage. so yeah i just want to get advice on this, not looking for anything specific, literally just anything. ill probably repost this tmrw, at a time when the forum is more active, just to get more opinions. btw just to be obvious the jaw surgery would be to move my jaw forward, just incase any retards think it’s like just a random operation on my jaw.

tldr: ortho said i need jaw surgery and additional ortho devices to fix a rare case of an overdeveloped maxilla and underdeveloped lower jaw (to fix airway issues) at 15. class 1 bite and teeth but facially class 2 and class 2 skeletal problem. referred to ent and more talented orthodontist. just want general thoughts and advice on this.

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000, TechnoBoss and IndraBC
jew is trying to scam you also paragraphing

jew is trying to scam you also paragraphing
na if u saw my jaw then ud understand that it’s not all just jewish scams, and yeah sorry it’s rlly late at night and just wanted to get some opinions before bed, will reformat better tmrw when i repost during active forum times

i would rather die than have a recessed maxilla

nigga who is this orthodontist? what,