My voice has gotten deeper

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

Ever since I imitate this dude for fun for the past 3 days and now my voice is so resonate

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Quantumphysics, EverythingMaxxer, Hueless and 3 others
In Elon Musk's voice speech:

"Co co cope"

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and EverythingMaxxer
I am not kidding it's tangible differences

idk shower dont work but me but i am following a deepening voice routine tho

idk shower dont work but me but i am following a deepening voice routine tho
It's not the shower but the part where he said " DEEPER AND DEEEPER" repeat this thorough the day and you will instantly notice that your voice has gottten deeper

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Growth Plate and Deleted member 17829
It's not the shower but the part where he said " DEEPER AND DEEEPER" repeat this thorough the day and you will instantly notice that your voice has gottten deeper
I also did diaphragmatic breathing twice a day so maybe it's a combination of these

Attachments

• Recording (7).mp3
    353.5 KB
  • Recording (5).mp3
    249.5 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 17735 and Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: fyte, Growth Plate and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
It's decently deep bro (y)
Why is everyone on this forum and foid from highschool say it is deep and cool. I hate my voice I thought it was androgynous the whole time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Growth Plate
Why is everyone on this forum and foid from highschool say it is deep and cool. I hate my voice I thought it was androgynous the whole time.
It's nothing that impressive but you're deep

It's nothing that impressive but you're deep
what would the average sound like I’m 22 but usually hangout with folks in their late 20s most of them have deep voice

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
what would the average sound like I’m 22 but usually hangout with folks in their late 20s most of them have deep voice
Depends on country. I live in soycuck US country

Depends on country. I live in soycuck US country
Yeah it’s weird why are some American folks have higher voice and estrogenic body. It’s bc of chemical in the products u guys use or lifestyle factor?

• +1
Yeah it’s weird why are some American folks have higher voice and estrogenic body. It’s bc of chemical in the products u guys use or lifestyle factor?
Both

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • +1
Androgynous voice would be confusing whether the speaker is male or female. Your voice leaves no questions, it's so masculine, not even close to being androgynous

Androgynous voice would be confusing whether the speaker is male or female. Your voice leaves no questions, it's so masculine, not even close to being androgynous
Mind you this is my morning voice

Attachments

• Recording (9).mp3
    330.8 KB
  • +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
my voice at 16. I'm average I think

op, did you voicemog me when you were 16?

don't even understand what you said at the last part jfl

"average zoomer in mexico sfdashdf"

Dont vocal fry in public, is cringe af. But breathing and speaking without tension from diaphragm is a good advice if you dont force it.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
My voice is so deep that my friends make fun of me for that and I consider myself a voicecel

lmao i love this guy's videos

• JFL
shower theory proven once again :feelsez:

• JFL

Nah, tho op has deff deeper voice

Like, imagine the shit y'all guys record and put it over a woman speaking. If it sounds weird you don't have an androgynous voice, simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Growth Plate
I screamed today while throat singing, basically primal scream therapy (deep and completely relaxed screaming coming from your throat) and my voice sounds a lot better.

I might be coping, but I recorded my voice before and after and there is a significant difference in my opinion. It is not really deeper, but it is fuller and nicer to listen to. It is a bit subjective, but it seems like I just found the way to improve voice, after trying countless things. I'll do it every day from now on, maybe I'll get a mogger voice in a couple of weeks.

I screamed today while throat singing, basically primal scream therapy (deep and completely relaxed screaming coming from your throat) and my voice sounds a lot better.

I might be coping, but I recorded my voice before and after and there is a significant difference in my opinion. It is not really deeper, but it is fuller and nicer to listen to. It is a bit subjective, but it seems like I just found the way to improve voice, after trying countless things. I'll do it every day from now on, maybe I'll get a mogger voice in a couple of weeks.
What works for me is nofap for resonate voice have been testing it on and off for 4 years now

What works for me is nofap for resonate voice have been testing it on and off for 4 years now
Yeah it works definitely, nofap is a given for getting a better voice

Yeah it works definitely, nofap is a given for getting a better voice
Nofap works for you as well?:owo:

The temptation to fap is very strong whenyou are living alone:owo: