My wagecuck arc is coming to an end.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
Well, i’m starting to notice that the boss and other higher ups are talking to one of my colleagues that works in couple with me, heard them say “you don’t worry, just work hard and keep going”, which could actually mean they finally decided to fire me and my workload will go to him.

Also this morning he got a “private call” from my tutor and when one of my colleagues asked in front of everyone what it was he said “i’ll tell you later in private…”, which means is something that someone there can’t know (guess who jfl).

I know they are not telling me so I don’t straight up pack my stuff and go home and they want me to finish my work load before next month since there a lot of stuff to do, but I genuinely can’t stand keep going like this, i’m ultra hyper aware of everything rn and my stress and anxiety are through the roof.

I’d prefer them telling me I got 2 weeks before I get fired so that I know my destiny instead of these faggots not even telling me and keeping it a secret from me…

How should I even move? @Gonthar @Earth Dollar @Lefty Rankin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Lefty Rankin, silencio and 2 others
Well, i’m starting to notice that the boss and other higher ups are talking to one of my colleagues that works in couple with me, heard them say “you don’t worry, just work hard and keep going”, which could actually mean they finally decided to fire me and my workload will go to him.

Also this morning he got a “private call” from my tutor and when one of my colleagues asked in front of everyone what it was he said “i’ll tell you later in private…”, which means is something that someone there can’t know (guess who jfl).

I know they are not telling me so I don’t straight up pack my stuff and go home and they want me to finish my work load before next month since there a lot of stuff to do, but I genuinely can’t stand keep going like this, i’m ultra hyper aware of everything rn and my stress and anxiety are through the roof.

I’d prefer them telling me I got 2 weeks before I get fired so that I know my destiny instead of these faggots not even telling me and keeping it a secret from me…

When you get fired, at least be a man and say ‘You know what, fuck all of you bitches. This job sucksd anyway’ they humiliated u bro u gotta do that to stand up for youself

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
When you get fired, at least be a man and say ‘You know what, fuck all of you bitches. This job sucksd anyway’ they humiliated u bro u gotta do that to stand up for youself
they really did bro, I hate them, I got judged so much just for being young but i’m better and faster than the old fags working with me.

they wanna fire me while they are keeping an old 60yo dude who’s on his phone all day long.

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
quote-formula-for-success-rise-early-work-hard-strike-oil-j-paul-getty-10-89-51.jpg

• JFL
they really did bro, I hate them, I got judged so much just for being young but i’m better and faster than the old fags working with me.

they wanna fire me while they are keeping an old 60yo dude who’s on his phone all day long.
So come on, dont miss this opportunity to at least pull up the bird at them when u leave for good.

• JFL

• +1