The life of despair is too much to bare
0C627CCD 8CA2 4C7E BC70 29631503CD95

BA5FBC5A 0C19 4518 B593 654DEA18051D

Yep just become a strong guy LOL

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 23558, WhiteGoodman and 9 others
Problem with self help videos is they tell to do things but never tell me HOW. Fuckers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and Nick.Harte
Mine was pretty similar ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Problem with self help videos is they never tell me HOW to do anything. Fuckers.
75-80 % stuff they say don’t work unfortunately.

researching how to keep women in an LTR just made me 10x more confused about shit and now I overthink everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and Pikabro
Problem with self help videos is they tell to do things but never tell me HOW. Fuckers.
They need to keep you dependent on them

researching how to keep women in an LTR just made me 10x more confused about shit and now I overthink everything
I think it’s really important to have a foid who just does everything you tell them to.

I think it’s really important to have a foid who just does everything you tell them to.
Yea legit

That’s my motto from now on. Even though the girl I love was a rebellious fucking whore slut, but we don't talk anymore. I still miss her jfl at my cucked brain

never putting up with shit again though after her. im never gonna get attached to a whore that doesn't listen to me. im so tired f shit dude, I mog these whores to death, im more talented than them, im smarter, im more interesting, I always listen to their wants and needs and try to accommodate but these bitches NEVER FUCKING DO THE SAME, they always do whatever the fuck they want. I want to strangle them all, every single mentally ill whore ive ever gotten into a relationship with. they make me think women are just pieces of shit, why can't I just meet a good girl, who's not a dirty fucking whore in her core? who has to have guy friends and never cut a single one of them off for me. they all act like they don't give a fuck about me deep down, even though I show love, try to NOT show too much love, use redpill tactics, be myself, every which way makes me feel women are whores. again Im tall, talented musician, I sing and make professional beats, I do it all musically, and im good as fuck everyone says im talented and im impressive, big dick

none of these whores respect it when it really comes down to it. I need muscle I think, being a skinny lanklet is my downfall.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Deleted member 21467 and Pikabro
Yea legit

That’s my motto from now on. Even though the girl I love was a rebellious fucking whore slut, but we don't talk anymore. I still miss her jfl at my cucked brain

never putting up with shit again though after her. im never gonna get attached to a whore that doesn't listen to me. im so tired f shit dude, I mog these whores to death, im more talented than them, im smarter, im more interesting, I always listen to their wants and needs and try to accommodate but these bitches NEVER FUCKING DO THE SAME, they always do whatever the fuck they want. I want to strangle them all, every single mentally ill whore ive ever gotten into a relationship with. they make me think women are just pieces of shit, why can't I just meet a good girl, who's not a dirty fucking whore in her core? who has to have guy friends and never cut a single one of them off for me. they all act like they don't give a fuck about me deep down, even though I show love, try to NOT show too much love, use redpill tactics, be myself, every which way makes me feel women are whores. again Im tall, talented musician, I sing and make professional beats, I do it all musically, and im good as fuck everyone says im talented and im impressive, big dick

none of these whores respect it when it really comes down to it. I need muscle I think, being a skinny lanklet is my downfall.
Join the darkside framelet bro. Accept that you can’t compare to robust men.

Your 2020 was my 2018 jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 21467
my watch history
IMG 2233

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 21467 and GabachoCopium
Join the darkside framelet bro. Accept that you can’t compare to robust men.
its not frame nigger im just skinny as fuck, I just need to gain weight and gym. im at insanely low levels of body mass

don't assume shit about me you subhuman nigger got damn im spilling shit to you and all you have to say is some basic autistic shit even faggots like you I want to choke to death, I have a robust face. people even think im way bigger than I am based off my face

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
its not frame nigger im just skinny as fuck, I just need to gain weight and gym. im at insanely low levels of body mass

don't assume shit about me you subhuman nigger got damn im spilling shit to you and all you have to say is some basic autistic shit even faggots like you I want to choke to death, I have a robust face. people even think im way bigger than I am based off my face
Nobody is like me :feelswah:

• So Sad
I'm glad my redpill phase was short lived

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 21467
B7EBF05B CC21 4D4A A303 9357F529273B

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 21467, Pikabro and 1 other person
Every alpha watches hours of videos on how to be alpha

• JFL