My weight loss journey has come to an end

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
I went from 85 kg to 63.4 kg. I wanted to get down to 60 kg but I think this is as far as I’m gonna go now. It’s been exactly three months since I started. I plan on cutting off stuff like chocolate, candy, etc - for good now. Goyslop every now and then. Freedom at last!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: vampmaxxer, Azonin, Shrek2OnDvD and 15 others
How's your face fat now?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
How . I need to do the same
What's your mealplan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Gengar
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko, Azonin, naturepreacher and 8 others
I went from 85 kg to 63.4 kg. I wanted to get down to 60 kg but I think this is as far as I’m gonna go now. It’s been exactly three months since I started. I plan on cutting off stuff like chocolate, candy, etc - for good now. Goyslop every now and then. Freedom at last!
post before and after body pic

• +1
I wouldn’t recommend it at all, but I detailed it here.

Did u use any drugs or was it pure will force? Mirin btw Im down 6 kgs the past 2 months

• +1
Jk I’m still gonna continue until I reach my final goal. :feelswhy: I ended up eating a lot yesterday and decided I would stick to it for a bit more.
Netherlands is like the worst country for dating, feel sorry for y
Thanks bhai. Yeah, couple that with the fact I’m a non-white (brown) and that im below average in height and I’m truecel facially. It’s joever.

• So Sad
Reactions: billymidnight
Did u use any drugs or was it pure will force? Mirin btw Im down 6 kgs the past 2 months
I don’t use any drugs. I also didn’t workout. I did cycle two times but decided just to keep it a diet-based weight loss journey since I had been doing it that way for two months already anyway. Thus it was pure willpower. There were times I was like “Ok, I’m done with this,” but would change my mind. Happened yesterday as well. Although I reached all of my goals, I had one final goal I hadn’t reached yet and I decided I’m already close to it, so that I should keep going.

I don’t use any drugs. I also didn’t workout. I did cycle two times but decided just to keep it a diet-based weight loss journey since I had been doing it that way for two months already anyway. Thus it was pure willpower. There were times I was like “Ok, I’m done with this,” but would change my mind. Happened yesterday as well. Although I reached all of my goals, I had one final goal I hadn’t reached yet and I decided I’m already close to it, so that I should keep going.
so if you were doomed to be an ugly truecel before and after what was the point? what kept you going?

• +1
haunter.png

• JFL
so if you were doomed to be an ugly truecel before and after what was the point? what kept you going?
I was always skinny my entire life. I was just going back to the roots. But the reason I started my weight loss journey was actually because I wanted a bigger NBP penis size. And I succeeded, I went from 5.5 inches NBP to 6.0 inches NBP. :feelsautistic:

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
I was always skinny my entire life. I was just going back to the roots. But the reason I started my weight loss journey was actually because I wanted a bigger NBP penis size. And I succeeded, I went from 5.5 inches NBP to 6.0 inches NBP. :feelsautistic:
but it’s still unused innit?

• JFL
Height?

• +1
Id say it grew by an inch if youlost 20kg.
Dick size doesn’t grow by losing weight, your fat pad just diminishes. That’s why scientists measure BP because that way body fat percentage won’t be a variable.

• JFL
Reactions: sexcel
good job bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sexcel and Gengar
Pretty impressive, in how long in terms of time period?

• +1
  • JFL
Dick size doesn’t grow by losing weight, your fat pad just diminishes. That’s why scientists measure BP because that way body fat percentage won’t be a variable.
exactly what I mean bhai

• +1
  • JFL
man to femboy,
i love femboys:ogre:
:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::(:(:(:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::soy::soy::blackpill::redpill::bluepill::hnghn::)
  2024 07 26 151156

Auswitch.org

• +1
  • JFL
How did you eat and what? Mine has been quite slow...

• +1
How did you eat and what? Mine has been quite slow...
In the first month, I did a total of ten days of drinkfasting spread over four weeks. Then I switched to OMAD. This entire time, I was on a <250 kcal diet with a weekly cheat day. I did have an entire cheat week once so I didn’t reach my goals sooner. Your weight loss is slow because either you aren’t cutting on your caloric intake OR your body’s gotten used to the diet. When that happens, you have to switch it up. When I plateau, I would just alter my diet. If it was fish for the week, I would have some chicken and some ice cream maybe and I would soon lose more again. You’re always going to plateau when losing weight and it can be very frustrating. I know what that’s like. Often I would just go for a cheat day but then I would gain a lot more also.

In the first month, I did a total of ten days of drinkfasting spread over four weeks. Then I switched to OMAD. This entire time, I was on a <250 kcal diet with a weekly cheat day. I did have an entire cheat week once so I didn’t reach my goals sooner. Your weight loss is slow because either you aren’t cutting on your caloric intake OR your body’s gotten used to the diet. When that happens, you have to switch it up. When I plateau, I would just alter my diet. If it was fish for the week, I would have some chicken and some ice cream maybe and I would soon lose more again. You’re always going to plateau when losing weight and it can be very frustrating. I know what that’s like. Often I would just go for a cheat day but then I would gain a lot more also.
Oh okay yeah, so how fast does the body get used is there a sign? Basically what you're saying is have cheat days