My white gf and my interracial couple experience

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Everywhere I go in public people, especially white JB all look at us like celebs, I am a gook and she's white.

She always wave and smiles back at people who look at us in public together, which is like basically everytime we go out. She radiates so much positive energy tbh, even the fancy dog all come to say hi to her.

One problem is that she's nonchalantly racist to Curry openly to me but atleast she was being honest I guess.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Chadeep, jattlife and 3 others
brutal how users like you never stop larping no matter how much youre called

imagine how much of an abused dog one must be

@Richard Cheese @shabby890

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, normie_joe, N1666 and 2 others
@Richard Cheese @shabby890

You are just jealous bhai

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Everywhere I go in public people, especially white JB all look at us like celebs, I am a gook and she's white.

She always wave and smiles back at people who look at us in public together, which is like basically everytime we go out. She radiates so much positive energy tbh, even the fancy dog all come to say hi to her.

One problem is that she's nonchalantly racist to Curry openly to me but atleast she was being honest I guess.

Almost every single user has annihilated you, roasted you, yet you keep doing the same thing over and over and over again.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Almost every single user has annihilated you, roasted you, yet you keep doing the same thing over and over and over again.
Not every single user, matters of fact only the jelly one.

But I am leaving .org anyways, even nowadays too busy with my life and we have our own discords with OG users from lookism not this retarded kids shit posting here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23, moredatesmorerapes and normie_joe
Not every single user, matters of fact only the jelly one.

No one is jealous of you Meraki. There's nothing to be jealous of.

But I am leaving .org anyways, even nowadays too busy with my life and we have our own discords with OG users from lookism not this retarded kids shit posting here.

OG lookism users will rape you even harder sir, this site is quite tame compared to that.

No one is jealous of you Meraki. There's nothing to be jealous of.
I don't even bother answering that, my life speaks for itself everyday.
OG lookism users will rape you even harder sir, this site is quite tame compared to that.
You act like I am not the OG one from lookism, only the based one from there remember me, don't act too cocky

Last edited:
I'm sorry, you'll need to go back where you came from.

And she'll be sold to a black

I don't even bother answering that

You were crying a long while back on how no girl likes SEAmonkeys.

You claimed 5 ft 8, then 9, then 10.

Stop lying Meraki.

You act like I am not the OG one from lookism, only the based one from there remember me, don't act too cocky

Do you want to read through this together?

You were crying a long while back on how no girl likes SEAmonkeys.
I am not SEA monkey nigger you retard, I even have Mongolian DNA and ethnic tibetan DNA.
You claimed 5 ft 8, then 9, then 10.

Stop lying Meraki.

You can stand next to me and let it speaks for itself, after that you make your own judgement.
Do you want to read through this together?

i believe this is the Truth with all my heart as Indians are trustworthy and loyal

good job bhai

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and normie_joe

It's OK, he's only one jaw surgery away from Chad :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
It's OK, he's only one jaw surgery away from Chad :feelskek:

Should've known it from this post

Imagine thinking this is worship... lmao
Only possible after giga incel experience

• So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe
shes a major autist ngl what kinda girl goes on psl user tier rants about hating curries

I don't even bother answering that, my life speaks for itself everyday.

Didn't see you around there too much unless you meant lookism the manhwa. What was ur account name there? Which users did you bang with?