My whole family won’t stop talking about how skinny I look

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Iron
Been gymcelling for a month or so (I must have very good muscle building genetics because my build looks decent already) while maintaining my current body fat percentage (between 10-15%).

I am 5’10 and weigh 61kg with somewhat defined abs, I don’t know how the fuck I got here because for a few weeks at most I was eating 2K calories, so I must either have a fast metabolism or was massively overestimating my daily caloric intake in that time.

I weigh less than my sister (she is a gymcel) and she won’t stop going on about it, I’m lean but I’m not that lean. She legit told me the other day my face was starting to look “gaunt” jfl

My only conclusion is that I cut too aggressively on accident, like I’ve noticed too that my body all around feels more “bony” and my face is somewhat more defined as proof of this.

I think I’ve legit somehow developed disordered eating habits because I think about food all the time (even while maintaining), and there have been a few times where I had mini binges with chocolate/sweets (but I somehow still managed to stay under or around maintenance). Sometimes the urge to eat a fuck ton of Jewish snacks is actually pretty strong, like my mind has definitely come to associate food with anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
stay lean muscular tbh fuck your weight nobody gives a shit /, if ur face look good leaner stay lean, i used care a shit ton bout weight and how i should "bulk" thats the worst redpill cope there is all the skinny good looking hollow cheek mfs slay while gymcels cope harder with gym but still hit gym maintain a lean muscular athletic physique and stay lean most importantly no retarded muh bulking dirty bulk

• +1
Reactions: dgzty, LooksOrDeath, Yerico7 and 1 other person
stay lean muscular tbh fuck your weight nobody gives a shit /, if ur face look good leaner stay lean, i used care a shit ton bout weight and how i should "bulk" thats the worst redpill cope there is all the skinny good looking hollow cheek mfs slay while gymcels cope harder with gym but still hit gym maintain a lean muscular athletic physique and stay lean most importantly no retarded muh bulking dirty bulk
I intuitively know this lol, like there’s a reason I got 0 pussy when I was 21% body fat and didn’t take care of myself

I’d always justify my overeating by telling myself that “I’m still growing” or “body fat doesn’t matter”, but it was all cope if I was honest with myself.

Now I eat till I’m full and stop immediately.

Pretty sure 61kg is lean enough, that’s 20th percentile for men my age with my height.

• +1
Reactions: lightswinning, Yerico7 and cavy
dont listen to them.

u decide what u truly are

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
Been gymcelling for a month or so (I must have very good muscle building genetics because my build looks decent already) while maintaining my current body fat percentage (between 10-15%).

I am 5’10 and weigh 61kg with somewhat defined abs, I don’t know how the fuck I got here because for a few weeks at most I was eating 2K calories, so I must either have a fast metabolism or was massively overestimating my daily caloric intake in that time.

I weigh less than my sister (she is a gymcel) and she won’t stop going on about it, I’m lean but I’m not that lean. She legit told me the other day my face was starting to look “gaunt” jfl

My only conclusion is that I cut too aggressively on accident, like I’ve noticed too that my body all around feels more “bony” and my face is somewhat more defined as proof of this.

I think I’ve legit somehow developed disordered eating habits because I think about food all the time (even while maintaining), and there have been a few times where I had mini binges with chocolate/sweets (but I somehow still managed to stay under or around maintenance). Sometimes the urge to eat a fuck ton of Jewish snacks is actually pretty strong, like my mind has definitely come to associate food with anxiety.
Don't listen to them, they are just jealous. I used to be 135 pounds 6'3 and it was the best I ever looked. Family convinced me I was "unhealthy" and I gained 30 pounds now I just look worse although my frame is much larger

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
Binge watch zyzz era youtube videos and become aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: dgzty

Bro goodluck if your in highschool or about to enter or already finished it.

Life is one giant highschool so if you're not in it your in it you just don't realise it yet, but you're currently wandering around in the hallways and when you get mogged and bullied for your weight by family, yeah, that's you being shoved into a fucking locker like a ragdoll.

Buy boost I forgot the name but they have some lmao drink that is 500 calories a pop drink two a day and you just consumed 1k eat another 1.5k or drink two more and eat 1k (mac and cheese for lunch) and that's all you need bruh.

don't quote me on this but also buy fruit punch minute maid cans and knock one whole thing of that back after a nice meal like a burger or two, you will gain water but the food will "sit" and enter your body, mix with two cans of water same can you made it with and it tastes amazing