My whole life is a dysfunction

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
like everything i have ever been doing feels like im hitting my head against the wall or somth. i took things not intended for me, i never socialized, i neve rliked any person in the enviroments i was at and i always had to go out of my way to find people i can communicate with.

everyone here complaisn about the girls in their college or high school i never liked any girl in the enviroments. i had to use fucking tinder to meet attractive girls, girls that i wasnt naturally gonna me and nautrally it didnt work out with them.

literally nothing ever works, everything seems right and wrong at the same time, i become more successful yet feel stagnated. i never belong anywhere and the people i felt i belong with HATED me.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Chad, who has slept with over 100 girls, says that girls aren't that big of a deal and we shouldn't worry about them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, Primalsplit, Apparition and 1 other person
That's a creative way of saying you have erectile dysfunction, but you can be honest with us here, no one's gonna judge you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, Primalsplit and Apparition
like everything i have ever been doing feels like im hitting my head against the wall or somth. i took things not intended for me, i never socialized, i neve rliked any person in the enviroments i was at and i always had to go out of my way to find people i can communicate with.

everyone here complaisn about the girls in their college or high school i never liked any girl in the enviroments. i had to use fucking tinder to meet attractive girls, girls that i wasnt naturally gonna me and nautrally it didnt work out with them.

literally nothing ever works, everything seems right and wrong at the same time, i become more successful yet feel stagnated. i never belong anywhere and the people i felt i belong with HATED me.
Your biggest problem was being a cuck tbh. You think anything in your life could remotely go your way as a cuck. It won't.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition
why am i a cuck though? and if i am, how would i not be?

i have rly shitty luck lol, and not just in dating
I don't know. You could try identifying what makes a cuck, why it happens and try not to be one I guess? Like how any rational sane person would try to do.

It's not luck. It's you.

You could try identifying what makes a cuck, why it happens and try not to be one I guess?
the only time i actively acted like a cuck was in 2020 lol. after that i got cucked involuntarily.

It's not luck. It's you.
some things dont play out the way i envisioned sadly. i suspect my oneitis hexed me

• JFL
do you really think it will get better after posting this on org

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ey88 and Apparition
i act like a cuck here, so that i dont irl.

nah its legit bad luck. touch her against her will, 7 years of bad luck like breaking a mirror or smth
What do you act like in real life exactly.

• JFL
What do you act like in real life exactly.
oh. i just put up a mask all the time to get the things that i want. very few people know what im rly like as a person. im just as much of a sociopath as my oneitis is. the difference is that i have enough processing power to do things on my own

• Hmm...
oh. i just put up a mask all the time to get the things that i want. very few people know what im rly like as a person. im just as much of a sociopath as my oneitis is. the difference is that i have enough processing power to do things on my own
So, you're not actually a good guy then. You're a scum.

• Hmm...
So, you're not actually a good guy then. You're a scum.
i dont hurt anyone. i dont have a mountain of people that i have stepped on to get where i am. besides, noone wants to see or know how i rly am anyway.

• JFL
i dont hurt anyone. i dont have a mountain of people that i have stepped on to get where i am. besides, noone wants to see or know how i rly am anyway.
Yeah. No wonder no one wants to see you lol. It's quite unbearable.

• So Sad
Apparition need the whitepill

• So Sad

Abused dog side effects

• So Sad