• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Darkeningstar and Klasik616
Nigga the mirror is how you look irl but inverted

Maybe you just got severe asymmetries

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, zurzolo, Darkeningstar and 4 others
Nigga the mirror is how you look irl but inverted

Maybe you just got severe asymmetries
my left cheekbone and eye are higher than the other but not noticable in the mirror idk whats wrong with that bitch

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, zurzolo and Autismcel
my left cheekbone and eye are higher than the other but not noticable in the mirror idk whats wrong with that bitch
Just buy a True Mirror and you'll actually see what you look like irl

If you weren't pleased with it, then high chances you're actually ugly irl

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, Joshrc and 97baHater
Go NCR then

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Joshrc
why do you care about what one female says about you

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
foid told me i look 10x better in the mirror than irl. brutal

my whole fucking life is a lie. i will never trust any mirror no mo
how the fuck is that even possible? At the very worst, you would look slightly worse to other people because of what's known as the familiarity effect, that's it.

Who cares bro, I'm 5'10 and some foid called me short at the bar jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc and zurzolo
Time to mirrormax bro

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Joshrc and zurzolo
Give us some more context. Why did she say that? Did you send her two pictures of yourself, one mirrored and one reversed? Anyway, a mirror isn't the most reliable unless you get a so-called "true mirror." You don't even need to buy it, you can "make" one yourself but it won't get you all the angles.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Give us some more context. Why did she say that? Did you send her two pictures of yourself, one mirrored and one reversed? Anyway, a mirror isn't the most reliable unless you get a so-called "true mirror." You don't even need to buy it, you can "make" one yourself but it won't get you all the angles.
We go to the same gym. And this girl and i are just gymfriends. As were talking she saw my reflection on the mirror and then said i look 10x better in the mirror. I didnt had a chance to say how because she said she gotta go after saying that. Brutal
ill ask her tmrw how the hell i look better in the mirror bc rl got to be always better. Its gonna be unusual to our brain seeing a person inverted in the mirror where theyre used to seeing you in real time

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
foid told me i look 10x better in the mirror than irl. brutal

my whole fucking life is a lie. i will never trust any mirror no mo
Thats good. You will have confidence of a chad, but looks of a normie

• So Sad
Reactions: Joshrc
Just buy a True Mirror and you'll actually see what you look like irl

If you weren't pleased with it, then high chances you're actually ugly irl
Nigga id commit suicide on the spot :eek::eek::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Nigga id commit suicide on the spot :eek::eek::lul:
Most people (normies) reported being much pleased when they looked at their actual selves and how they looked irl comp to a camera which is 2D

This is why you sometimes hear people telling others they look better IRL (3D) comp to their Tinder photos (2D)

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
We go to the same gym. And this girl and i are just gymfriends. As were talking she saw my reflection on the mirror and then said i look 10x better in the mirror. I didnt had a chance to say how because she said she gotta go after saying that. Brutal
ill ask her tmrw how the hell i look better in the mirror bc rl got to be always better. Its gonna be unusual to our brain seeing a person inverted in the mirror where theyre used to seeing you in real time
Could have been a shit-test, even if you're just friends. Women like to fuck with guys' heads. If you bring it up, she's gonna think you're insecure or whatever. Just forget it. Can't be that much difference between the two anyway. And yeah, I look dogshit when I reverse my mirror images. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: