Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
i dont get this
you stop repliying and then keep watching someones stories

like wtf why

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2 and Jonas2k7
nah tbh everyone watches everyone elses story doubt shes checking urs without checking others

i dont get this

like wtf why
It’s because she doesn’t care about you anymore. Seeing your story doesn’t make her feel sad or miss you. Just move on you’ll be better off.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and Htobrother
This should be motivation to mog even harder

You don’t want her watching your stories thinking “damn glad I ghosted this nigga”

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
It’s because she doesn’t care about you anymore. Seeing your story doesn’t make her feel sad or miss you. Just move on you’ll be better off.
whore

This should be motivation to mog even harder

You don’t want her watching your stories thinking “damn glad I ghosted this nigga”
soon i have a professional photo shoot aswell

gonna go post foids in my club aswell

but i dont care about her anymore tbh
i would ghost her too even if she agrees to meetup

• Love it
Reactions: hypernormie
i dont get this

like wtf why
Get over it and forget about her.

This is the way forward

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and Htobrother
No, this is just self soothing behaviour, you want to concretise your moving on but…. that is pointless, its ego driven

Just move on and do not waste your time thinking about her

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
"seeing my story" She Is probably just scrolling over IG stories She doesnt even care bro sadly

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
It’s all good you’ve been here since 2019 so you prob mog hard asf
i mean im not ugly or anything nor short mor fat

im getting leaner again
i got leaner while she got fatter
since we didnt speak

"seeing my story" She Is probably just scrolling over IG stories She doesnt even care bro sadly
you should know that unless She Is giga-ugly She probably has other 10 guys writing her

whatsapp story

She's watching to make sure you aren't living a happy good life. Watch I bet if you posted a picture of you out with another girl or at a big event (that gives you status) or even post a mogger picture of yourself, she'll suddenly start replying to your messages.

She just wants to make sure you're sad. Women don't like it when the person they used to date has a better life and looks happy without them. Don't give her the satisfaction of texting her anymore. She's probably texting other guys as well keeping an eye on you in case she ever decides she wants you back.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and Htobrother
post a pic of yourself with another girl show her she dont mean shit to you And then watch she’ll start replying fast 😹😹😹

• +1
She's watching to make sure you aren't living a happy good life. Watch I bet if you posted a picture of you out with another girl or at a big event (that gives you status) or even post a mogger picture of yourself, she'll suddenly start replying to your messages.

She just wants to make sure you're sad. Women don't like it when the person they used to date has a better life and looks happy without them. Don't give her the satisfaction of texting her anymore. She's probably texting other guys as well keeping an eye on you in case she ever decides she wants you back.
jfl at thinking im gonna get her back if she replies again
im gonna ignore her

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss