My wife cheated on me with my bully

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
My (34M) wife (28F) just confessed to sleeping with my high school bully. A little back story my bully let’s call him jack bullied me all through high school and would always ruin my day. My wife and I met at university and hit it of since the we married 3years ago. Let get to the post My wife slept with hair when I went out for my 7 months in the Army apparently my wife got found out she was pregnant a month after I left and decided she was going to surprise me with it well that did not go as planned an she had a miscarriage a 4 months at this time I was very stressed out at base and would talk to her about it. Causing her to hid the miscarriage from me because she did not want me to be more stressed she. To tell you the truth I did not tell my wife about my bully because I did not want him to be in my life at all even if he was even physically there. Unknowingly he worked at my wife’s office and he and my wife were close and my wife would talk to him about the miscarriage and other things and they ended up sleeping together. I got Home from the 7months a week ago and found my wife crying in a corner in our bedroom when I asked her what was wrong she broke down and told my everything (I have never seen my wife cry other than our wedding day (happy tears) )so I was in shock she was shaking and was apologizing through her confession I felt hopeless so I just held her and put her to bed a few hours later I’m sitting in bed right now writing the having no idea what to do please

• JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
Not reading this cuck fantasy

• JFL
Reactions: 6'3 ltn, LimaDummy and karim9090
My (34M) wife (28F) just confessed to sleeping with my high school bully. A little back story my bully let’s call him jack bullied me all through high school and would always ruin my day. My wife and I met at university and hit it of since the we married 3years ago. Let get to the post My wife slept with hair when I went out for my 7 months in the Army apparently my wife got found out she was pregnant a month after I left and decided she was going to surprise me with it well that did not go as planned an she had a miscarriage a 4 months at this time I was very stressed out at base and would talk to her about it. Causing her to hid the miscarriage from me because she did not want me to be more stressed she. To tell you the truth I did not tell my wife about my bully because I did not want him to be in my life at all even if he was even physically there. Unknowingly he worked at my wife’s office and he and my wife were close and my wife would talk to him about the miscarriage and other things and they ended up sleeping together. I got Home from the 7months a week ago and found my wife crying in a corner in our bedroom when I asked her what was wrong she broke down and told my everything (I have never seen my wife cry other than our wedding day (happy tears) )so I was in shock she was shaking and was apologizing through her confession I felt hopeless so I just held her and put her to bed a few hours later I’m sitting in bed right now writing the having no idea what to do please
you dont have a wife and youre not 34