My wife is no doubt a zoophile. Its so much worse.

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
The other day, after our conversation, she revealed a lot more. She explained how she had had this attraction for more than she let on. 5 years ago, she was learning about the topic and eventually 4 years ago, started collecting content and going on these 'beast forms.' She never tried getting rid of it that day either. So when I found it that day she probably wasn't in the process of removing them. She was as she says "in a battle" of addiction to this content and it was hard for her. Claiming that she had been trying to for months. She also said she had online friends she would talk to about it but it didn't last very long. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, it did. She admitted that she was going back and forth with someone online fantasizing about being intimate to our dogs, and that person's pets. She had also engaged with someone else PLANNING to come over and do stuff with their cat or dog. Only reason she didn't is because she didn't want to be unfateful. Which would have been the least of my fucking worries. She then went on to explain that she believed that it wasn't wrong to be In love with an animal but anything sex related she did not endorse, despite apparently planning it. But then what she told me next was by far the worst. She had claimed to think about waiting for our 2 year old dog, Rusty, to be psychically mature enough to "train him" if you know what I mean. Sure. She didn't do it, but the fact that she withheld this much fucking information. She was absolutely not honest, and I was even more upset. The reason why I tried to treat this situation with patience is because I wanted to help her. But now I don't even know if I should just leave her. I want to help her so badly because being with someone for 8 years only to find out she was hiding this. It hurts me so bad.

She looked ashamed, as she should. I didn't even want to believe her both ways. I wanted this to be fake so bad. And if she was hiding this, what else is she hiding? I told her I needed space. She understood, and I've been at my sister's house with my dogs ever since. She's now the only other family member who knows. We're not sure if we will get her help or just cut her off. Because as much as I care for her, I can't forgive her or look at her the same. I want her to get better but I honestly don't even want to touch it. I asked my sister what I should do and she thinks we should just cut her off completely but I don't know if that would be the best. Seeing as I still care to the extent of wanting to help her, but I'm just so hurt and angry she did that to our babies essentially.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
what wrong with these NASTY DISGUSTING WHORE NOW A DAYS ,. FUCKIN HATE YOU BITCHES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NASTY AND GROSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: blackpilleditalian