My wife is stepping up her humiliation game

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

Ascending to ADONIS day by day
My wife is stepping up her humiliation game

My wife and her bf of the last 8 months decided mutually to stop dating. It was a fun ride with her seeing him at least once a week for a long time.
With that being said, she took a couple week break, and then got back out there with a new guy. It's yet to be seen if this will blossom into something long term, but the first experience was a good one.

As I've said in earlier posts, she only dates solo, so that limits the type/frequency of the humiliation, so we have to come up with other ways. So last Friday night, she saw this guy for the first time. She had fun and had good sex. By the time she got home it was late and I was already asleep. When I woke up, she had laid his used, full condom on my pillow. Then when she woke up, she said I had to carry it around with me for the entire day if I wanted a hand job that night. It was so hot carrying her bfs cum in my pocket all day. She even asked to see it a few times during the day so that she knew I was playing by the rules.

That night, when I asked her if I could get a hand job, she told me that if I wanted to get off, I had to open up the cum filled condom and put it on my small cock and jerk off. She watched as his cum leaked all around my balls as I stroked my cock to the thought of her cheating on me. It didn't take long for me to cum, then she got up and walked out of the room laughing. I am a total cuck.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, baerr, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
@PsychoDsk @Vermilioncore @baerr @GlamourPursuer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baerr and GlamourPursuer
@iloveboobs are you writing ts? 😭😭 and if not where are you finding it

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
  • So Sad
This is huge, OP!!! The wet dream of every cuckold haha. I had a super humiliating experience too a few days ago… So, I was building my legos and my wife and her bf walked in, he destroyed everything I built and I started crying like the pissbaby I am. He insulted slapped my face, slapped my tits, spit in my face and my wife got SO wet on spot they instantly went to the bedroom, locked the door and fucked for hours. I was in tears, naked, sitting infront of the door, waiting so I could ask my wife if she could help me collect all my legos. This felt like a dream honestly and I’m glad god gifted me this day.

• JFL
thats a very long way to say your voting for kamala.

• JFL