My wife keeps beating me, and there’s nothing I can do.

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Just typing this up right now because my nose is broken and just want to type it out, I guess.

My (25m) wife (21f) is very physically abusive, and has BPD. I have called police, crisis lines, and social workers, there is nothing I can do. I’m currently trying to plug the blood spilling out of my nose because she hit me particularly hard tonight.

It’s so hard trying to tell the people around me, because no one believes that I can’t do anything to stop her. I’m not willing to hit her or fight her back, even though she is 5’1, because I know I’d go to jail. I’ve called police multiple times, and the best they did was throw their hands up and say there was nothing they can do. This was even after showing them bruises and cuts she had given me.

I’m so lost. There’s nothing I can do to make her leave. She doesn’t work or pay any bills, she just watches tik tok and plays video games on her phone all day. I can’t even get away from her, because we live in a studio apartment. Since I let her out the lease, I can’t legally evict her, despite her not having a job for over a year now. If I stop paying bills and move away, which I can’t even afford, I will have an eviction on my record, so good luck to me for getting another apartment ever again.

I’m tired. I’m stressed. She hits me until I promise not to divorce her. I don’t even see a way out at this point. I feel like a body pillow. I feel like some kind of pay pig to her. She doesn’t let me sleep anymore, she wakes me up all night, then sleeps while I’m at work. I know I’m in hell. I don’t know what I did to deserve it, but I’m no longer alive. I have died and gone to hell. And this is my eternal punishment.

Just typing this up right now because my nose is broken and just want to type it out, I guess.

My (25m) wife (21f) is very physically abusive, and has BPD. I have called police, crisis lines, and social workers, there is nothing I can do. I’m currently trying to plug the blood spilling out of my nose because she hit me particularly hard tonight.

It’s so hard trying to tell the people around me, because no one believes that I can’t do anything to stop her. I’m not willing to hit her or fight her back, even though she is 5’1, because I know I’d go to jail. I’ve called police multiple times, and the best they did was throw their hands up and say there was nothing they can do. This was even after showing them bruises and cuts she had given me.

I’m so lost. There’s nothing I can do to make her leave. She doesn’t work or pay any bills, she just watches tik tok and plays video games on her phone all day. I can’t even get away from her, because we live in a studio apartment. Since I let her out the lease, I can’t legally evict her, despite her not having a job for over a year now. If I stop paying bills and move away, which I can’t even afford, I will have an eviction on my record, so good luck to me for getting another apartment ever again.

I’m tired. I’m stressed. She hits me until I promise not to divorce her. I don’t even see a way out at this point. I feel like a body pillow. I feel like some kind of pay pig to her. She doesn’t let me sleep anymore, she wakes me up all night, then sleeps while I’m at work. I know I’m in hell. I don’t know what I did to deserve it, but I’m no longer alive. I have died and gone to hell. And this is my eternal punishment.
Reddit larp