My wife's boyfriend wants me out the house by Monday

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
I'm at a lose of what to do. My wife and I have been married for 8 years now and I'll admit it's not what it used to be, three months ago she said she was seeing someone else. I thought it could still work and her boyfriend made her happy again so I wasn't against it

Two months ago he moved in with us and I was kicked to the couch and they would sleep together upstairs. I could hear them having sex almost every night but I'd just turn up my Nintendo Switch volume so I couldn't hear it.

One month ago her boyfriend began to question why I was there anymore. He said all I did was stay home and play video games on my Nintendo Switch like a "pussy bitch" and I wasn't man enough to "make his woman happy or feel good in bed" like he could. My wife tried to defend me but it didn't stop the tension between us that started because of that.

Yesterday my wife told me her boyfriend wants me out of the house. I have no money, no car, and no friends to go to. My parents live 2 hours away but they don't like me they call me a dissapointment.

Has anyone been in this situation before? I really need some advice I'm at a lost and really don't know what to do

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, eyelidcel, Chinacurry and 13 others
Thank you for posting your advice request! Please do your best to respond to commenters, as they take the time and effort to read your post and give you advice. They want to hear back from you!

If a commenter provides advice that is helpful, please respond to the comment with the word "helped" anywhere in your comment. This will give the commenter an Advice Point, which will show that the commenter is a helpful member of this subreddit.

You can respond to as many comments as you want, and we encourage it if they help you, even a little bit.

See here for more details

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 7806, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
GIF 210404 210533

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Lihito, gamma and 6 others
Kill yourself u utter cuck

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Growth Plate
It's true I was the house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whydoweevenlive, SkinjobCatastrophe, Lihito and 10 others
is this @Ritalincel

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Growth Plate
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 11053 and 4 others
The life of the average redditor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, oldcelloser, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
It's true I was monday
is that your gangster name
you build your rep by being punctual and expect everyone else to be too or they get killed
"pay me by monday"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 6403
I'm at a lose of what to do. My wife and I have been married for 8 years now and I'll admit it's not what it used to be, three months ago she said she was seeing someone else. I thought it could still work and her boyfriend made her happy again so I wasn't against it

Two months ago he moved in with us and I was kicked to the couch and they would sleep together upstairs. I could hear them having sex almost every night but I'd just turn up my Nintendo Switch volume so I couldn't hear it.

One month ago her boyfriend began to question why I was there anymore. He said all I did was stay home and play video games on my Nintendo Switch like a "pussy bitch" and I wasn't man enough to "make his woman happy or feel good in bed" like he could. My wife tried to defend me but it didn't stop the tension between us that started because of that.

Yesterday my wife told me her boyfriend wants me out of the house. I have no money, no car, and no friends to go to. My parents live 2 hours away but they don't like me they call me a dissapointment.

Has anyone been in this situation before? I really need some advice I'm at a lost and really don't know what to do
Ugh. That's a pickle. Perhaps satisfy him. Wash his clothes, for starters. Cook him some hot meals. Do the grocery shopping. And I'm not saying this might work, but try to entice him by dressing up as your wife. Learn makeup. Tell him things like, "my asshole's tighter than her." Give it a shot!

Good luck.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Epitaph, oldcelloser and 4 others
Ugh. That's a pickle. Perhaps satisfy him. Wash his clothes, for starters. Cook him some hot meals. Do the grocery shopping. And I'm not saying this might work, but try to entice him by dressing up as your wife. Learn makeup. Tell him things like, "my asshole's tighter than her." Give it a shot!

Good luck.
thx bro

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
your dignity has left ages ago.

• WTF
Reactions: Growth Plate

Good luck.
This is all a bit cucked and gay. OP if u want your wife exclusively, why don't u just tell the BF enough is enough and say the 2 of u are going to throw down and end it?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eyelidcel, Growth Plate and BigJimsWornOutTires
This is all a bit cucked and gay. OP if u want your wife exclusively, why don't u just tell the BF enough is enough and say the 2 of u are going to throw down and end it?
he should be contributing in the relationship, that's why he was kicked out. he should have been fucking them both.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Tell him you’re vip on looksmax and he will stop fucking around with you

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Growth Plate